+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree230Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/8 Episode ****SPOILERS****

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/8 Episode ****SPOILERS****

Lou's being a suck up, two-faced, throw people under the bus, persona finally caught up to him. I think what really cost Lou was his refusal to go for Lisa's throat.
    He was given the opportunity to explain why Lisa should go and instead, he went after Dayana. Amazing how Lisa has bullied everyone into submission.

Personally, I wouldn't back down from her... the Trumps are seeing that she is always losing and that is THE way to finally take her out. She continues to say she does either 90 percent, or (with Penn), 50 percent of every task. The result is, is that she's done MOST of every one of the 7 out of 9 tasks that they've LOST! That is probably the worst track record in apprentice history! Yet, she continues to spout off about being the person who does all the work. She's a celebrity apprentice LOSER, if there ever was a definition of one.

I'd love to see her and Arsenio go head to head in the boardroom. He may be the only one who has the guts to tell it like it is with her.

ETA: By the way, I was a little disappointed with Dayana this episode. I understand she was probably relieved to not be the object of Lisa's venemous bitch attitude for a change, but did she really think that Lisa was now going to be her bff? Anytime it's Lisa in the boardroom is a chance to get rid of her and her bad creative work. As long as Lisa continues to do 90 percent of the work, they are doomed to be LOSERS.
    Last edited by spockwhat; 04-09-2012 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Does anyone else feel like Penn has checked out? I loved his fire and attitude in the first two episodes, but ever since Clay called him condescending he hasn't been the same. I hope he finds that fight in him again because I really came to like him and I think he can win this thing....
    I get the feeling that he is laying low because he has had to leave for a couple of the challenges and knows that puts a bit of a target on his back. This wasn't brought up in the boardroom, but had Penn been there during all the filming and editing of the commercial, he may have had some good ideas that would have improved the commercial just enough to get them a win.
    Bunny555, jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.

After glimpsing next week's episode, I see that Trump has put Clay on Lisa's team and Aubrey is left with only one "bully" to whine about.
    Ought to be interesting!!
    It also sets the teams up for the finale....the two left standing at the end....IMO....are now on opposite teams.
    Clay and Arsenio.
    MsDiva2007 and mushybrain like this.

FORT Fogey

Penn. I think it is his personality to lay low; he is very calm and rational. We saw this in other tasks. And certainly when he is gone for most of the task he jumps in and works hard on it before he leaves. But he has little to add in the board room not having been there. Trump was pressing Dyana to keep him safe.

Lisa. She doesn't bother me. She sure spoke the truth to Lou and I agreed with every word and the strong delivery. He has been coasting and everyone is fed up with that.

Lou "If you were a man I would throw you through that wall." What is wrong with him? You don't get violent with men either you knuckle head. His entire problem is not being deaf, there is more going on. He is not very bright. So glad he is finally gone and still sorry Dee left when Lou should have.

Ivanka. Good for you in your talk to Aubrey! Though she kept a lower profile this week Ivanka called her on where she failed. Stepping in to talk for the PM is a habit of hers and annoying.

Donald Jr. I continue to like him more and more. Love his comments to his dad about women. Witty guy.

Dyana. I like her and she was very good this week. As Trump said, it was a close call. The male actor they hired was terrible! It would have been difficult to use Penn in the commercial even if the plot would work for an older guy. He wasn't there for that so I dont know why Trump even suggested that being a good idea.

Loved the look on Lou's face when Trump immediately dismissed any notion that Lou would be good in a commercial! Lou wanted to be that guy! I know I am being harsh with a mentally challenged man and sorry about that. I just don't like him. I have met people with lesser ability that I like. His focus on being strong and tough gives me fits. I am very curious about his wife. Off to google her.

Paul. He is way under the radar.

Clay and Arsenio. I love these men and their friendship. I don't care that Arsenio laid into Aubrey either. She has been begging for that treatment the entire show. I liked that he admitted his message was accurate but the delivery failed.

Theresa. Someone should tell Trump that he mispronounces her name. She is very quiet and demure. The only thing I know about her is that fight she had and the over turned table that has been replayed many times. I don't watch her show.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie
    I know I am being harsh with a mentally challenged man and sorry about that. I just don't like him.
    I don't think Lou possesses some skills, (computer for example) and certainly has trouble with social skills... but 'mentally challenged?'
    That is harsh. He's deaf, not stupid. He proved he was smart in some of the challenges and also how he handled the game. It was sneaky and underhanded the way he threw people under the bus. That takes brains, whether you like him or not.
    Sorry, my hackles go up when people who are deaf are declared 'mentally challenged.'

I'm thrilled that Lou is gone (and thankfully, with a couple last "110%'s" in the boardroom--what drinking game will we play now??). How he managed to stay as long as he did is beyond me. He never played with enough finesse. Voting for the other team? I could see in Trump's face that that was the nail in the coffin.

As others have said, if Lisa could make her points without being nasty, she'd be unstoppable. I see in the previews that she's back to attacking Dayana next week. She seems to think Penn is an ally, but his demeanor is so different, I don't think he will want to stick with her for long.

I'm looking forward to seeing her work with Clay. You know Lisa hates him already because of the Clay/Arsenio alliance and their dealings with Aubrey. I think Clay can take her. He doesn't yell, but he can be pretty cutting. Also, Trump has been driving me CRAZY with his comments about Clay's masculinity (how would he fare in Paul's shop with the other guys, etc.), and Clay just laughs it off, week after week. Hopefully he can do the same with Lisa.

(by the way, I originally said that Lou "didn't play smart." While I was writing this post, several comments appeared questioning whether Lou is mentally challenged. I edited my post just so it's clear that I was not referring to intellectual disabilities. I don't think Lou is mentally challenged.)
    Last edited by lizardcat; 04-09-2012 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by french dip View Post
    After glimpsing next week's episode, I see that Trump has put Clay on Lisa's team and Aubrey is left with only one "bully" to whine about.
    Ought to be interesting!!
    It also sets the teams up for the finale....the two left standing at the end....IMO....are now on opposite teams.
    Clay and Arsenio.
    Great observation~ Poor Clay, hopefully he will be able to pull Dayana and Penn together to form something "credible" and maybe Lisa's meltdown is due to being on the "outside" of a project for once. Could it be possible that Clay will finally open the other team's eyes to the fact that Lisa has a pretty poor track record for these challenges and that her "creative genius" isn't so great?.....guess we have to wait till next week!

I think that the last 4 standing will be Dayana, Aubrey, Clay, and Arsenio..so makes sense that Trump moved Clay

Lou "If you were a man I would throw you through that wall." What is wrong with him? You don't get violent with men either you knuckle head. His entire problem is not being deaf, there is more going on.
    Like what? I am not a fan of his, and I am more than okay with him going.I would prefer Lisa had gone before him.

I thought her remarks to that comment spoke louder than what he said He was angry, he qualified that he was talking about a man, and he said IF. I have never heard of Lou being in trouble with the law. He doesn't like her foul language, and that's all she uses. I don't have a problem with what he said, the fact she went on about him hitting a woman was stupid, which is what she is . She takes all the credit, and they still lose.

Clay will make mincemeat of her
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 04-09-2012 at 11:44 AM.
    spockwhat likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Like what? I am not a fan of his, and I am more than okay with him going.I would prefer Lisa had gone before him.

I thought her remarks to that comment spoke louder than what he said He was angry, he qualified that he was talking about a man, and he said IF. I have never heard of Lou being in trouble with the law. He doesn't like her foul language, and that's all she uses. I don't have a problem with what he said, the fact she went on about him hitting a woman was stupid, which is what she is . She takes all the credit, and they still lose.
    Exactly. Clearly, it was a stupid thing for him to say... but her response was just as moronic. Lisa's key problem is this: she can dish it (boy, can she dish it) but she simpy can't take it. If you're comedy is based solely on being mean, don't you think you better grow a backbone? Every response she gives is so emotional!

Clay will make mincemeat of her
    Oh, I hope so!

Before this show, Arsenio was meek and mild, never angry, but he blew up. Paul was blowing up all the time, but he's been calm as a hindu cow.
    jucamer likes this.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

+ Reply to Thread