+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree340Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

she couldn't take it when she got called out on her BS! I can't STAND her. I did gain a LOT of respect for Dee Snyder tho!
    cablejockey, ness and BlondeOne like this.

FORT Fan

I hope it's not just editing that we didn't see Aubrey!!! I would rather see her
    fired instead of cutting and running. She won't be a happy camper from here
    on out working with Arsenio (since his alter ego has emerged.
    JunkieGirl and ness like this.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    That was a huge shame - Dee is way stronger than Lou. The PM should be held accountable, and there has been so much negativity w/Lou. I'm so disappointed!
    I like Dee and Lou, so please bear with me here.

In the case of what I watched in regard to work and leading to the failure of the project? - they tied.

Trump it sounds like he had to get nitpicky, and in this case, the group liked Lou's testimonial and found errors with the layout of Dee did. Even if Lou signed off on it, Dee could've helped his own case proofing the brochure or redoing something if he felt it was bad.

The problem is that when you disagree with the PM, you need to step up a bit more so you can prove your case that the PM is worse than you. In this case, Dee sadly didn't prove his case well enough to ensure he was safe.

I am hoping that Audrey is officially gone though and Trump allows Dee to return though - he deserves a second chance.

And in regard to the first challenge - the women should consider themselves lucky they lost by so little - had they not had the bonus? - it'd been a bigger slap in the face.

I do agree with Regis though - even though I think the men had a great idea, the women's layout and design were much sharper and tourists want those odd places to see and find (such as Lisa's favorite food stop) that celebrities have been on.

And yes, the Blue Man Group should NEVER have put in real money in the balloon bit. Clay was exactly right there. I understand they're big and brash and funny, but you don't risk that. While I can see Penn's point in regard it's charity in a way - not everyone in that public was in need of the money. (It's sadder though that I even have to suggest that the BMG would've been better doing fake money in the balloon because human nature should be more charitable and had given it to the men's team to begin with).

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Talk about throwing somebody under the bus . . .

Aubrey and Lisa are tag-teaming and sandbagging Dayana.

JESUS, these women (i.e., Aubrey and Lisa) are NASTY!

And now Debbie is rolling up on Teresa.

They apparently have NO idea of how bad they are making themselves as women look.

They are actively painting the stereotypical catty, bitching, infighting, backstabbing female portrait that still exists in a lot of areas today.

Damn.

Makes me want to turn my bra in and hang my head in shame.
    I never thought I'd say this - I would rather have the harpies that were Joan and Melissa Rivers back on the show over ALL the women except for Dayana (who I do think is seriously trying and trying to have fun but can't because of this bunch of Medusas - which I feel is worse).
    cablejockey likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

WOW!

That was an epic episode! 3 hours of DT is too too much.

Debbie's gone, YAY!!

Not so happy about Dee, but them's the breaks.

I cringed most of the episode watching Aubrey and Lisa in action and for a few moments was kinda ashamed to be a woman. All of the ugly things that have been said about a woman in the business world was portrayed throughout the show.

I have only seen Lisa do celebrity roasts, never seen her stand up act, or interviews. Some of the things she has said during roasts have made my jaw drop, but in the context of doing a roast that's what happens. On this show, she really is a nasty, catty woman. Hateful and spiteful. She will never give Dayana one ounce of credit because of how she looks, I so hope Dayana wins next week just so Lisa's trap will stay shut.

There's really nothing to say about Aubrey's behaviour. I'm fairly certain we all have worked with someone like her before.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

just looked at her twitter/FB feeds. She really is a catty little bitch and can see nothing wrong with herself. She has a LOT of growing to do to hang in the real world.
    ness likes this.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

First I have to shed some tears over Dee's departure. Going to miss him big time, and I never was a fan of Twisted Sister. Just think Dee is too cool.

Next... ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! How much more of Lisa do I have to take??? I have to stick my fingers in my ears whenever she starts on one of her negative tirades about people who she thinks are inferior to her. This post earlier this evening says it all:

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I liked Lisa briefly during the first episode. I now realize just what a nasty bitch she is. And, it turns out, self-pitying. Nice package.
    Funny that Penn was the one who was called out about being condescending. Even if he is, at least he's not mean and heartless.
    cablejockey and AZChristian like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    she couldn't take it when she got called out on her BS! I can't STAND her. I did gain a LOT of respect for Dee Snyder tho!
    Refer to what I've bolded, above . . .

Like most bullies and players (and, yep, I believe women can be players, too!), when she got called out on her games, ballbusting and manipulation in the boardroom arena, IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY --- and not a one of the guys on her team (IIRC) leaped to her defense, like she thought they would --- it sent her into a tailspin. She absolutely could NOT take it on the chin and deal with it, so she went off into a corner by herself to lick her wounds, sulk, pout some more, cry some more, and regroup.

And I did say regroup, because I don't see any way in HELL that she's just going to go quietly. Aubrey? Not gonna happen. I definitely don't think we've heard the end of this because not ONLY is Aubrey NOT a personality type that will just quietly crawl away into the sunset with her tail between her legs and her head bowed, seems to me like the very fact that TPTB DIDN'T MAKE ANY MENTION OF HER AT ALL NEXT WEEK just may be a sign that she's back next week, showing her ass, as usual. Maybe she DOES quit, but it won't be elegantly or quietly.

Yep, I was the main one screeching for Arsenio to rip her a new one while the task was going on . . .

But, I gotta give it up to him . . .

It was SO much more satisfying for him to keep his temper during the task and let it all blow during the boardroom, in front of Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That made the show for me, 'cause I CAN'T STAND AUBREY, EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Aubrey is a textbook narcissist. Whenever things go well, it is because of her; whenever things go bad, it is someone else's fault. And when things get a little uncomfortable or she is criticized, she blames others and then runs away. Classic narcissism. I'm so happy Arsenio called her out. He put her on the spot with every stupid comment she made. I loved when he brought up the fact that she pushed the other team's box away before everyone on his team could look at it. That was priceless! And don't get me started on her crocodile tears! I really hope she is off the show for good.

Her buddy, Lisa, makes me physically ill. She is a pathetic bully. She acts like the earth would stop revolving if she wasn't coming up with her wonderful ideas (um, Lisa, sweetie, all your ideas have been miserable failures) and that a task is only ever completed because she is working so hard. Cue the violins. Blech. I know Dee said the box concept was his (and it was terrible), but didn't Lisa suggest to put all those "ing" words in gray shading on the background? Dayana was the only one with any sense when she told Dee it was not a good idea to use negative words.

Lisa sure has a giant prickly burr up her butt where Dayana is concerned. She must feel threatened by her in some inexplicable way, and she deals with it by blaming Dayana for everything. I laughed when Lisa had to grudgingly compliment Dayana on bailing Penn out after his Wal-Mart faux pas. I also think Dayana is much stronger than she is given credit for. I don't recall ever seeing her break down after Lisa's verbal abuse. I really can't wait for Lisa to be axed.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    Me, too. I especially like when Lisa was crying to Dee about how terrible Dayana is, and Dee said to her "I'm not seeing it." Ha!
    march, ness, BuckeyeAddict and 1 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread