+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree340Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by norm View Post

Also, some other gems from her twitter feed:

"Money doesn't buy happiness... But I'd much rather cry in a mansion."
    "You don't like my words, don't listen. You don't like my appearance, don't look. You don't like my actions, turn your head. simple as that!"
    "God never gives you more than you can handle.... I just didn't know he trusted me this much."
    "It takes unfathomable gumption 2 b me. I only wish people could c what I go through behind the scenes so I could start getting some credit!"
    Wow! Look at all that maturity in those quotes!! Hard to believe she's only in her early 20's. (JK)
    So very typical of some young people who think they've got the world on a string and all the answers to everything.
    Wait until she's old like me and you realize you didn't know anything about anything when young and even though we learn a lot as we age, we finally understand that we still know nothing!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Three words describe Aubrey...

Pa-the-tic!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I watched the episode fully today, and now I can see more clearly why Dee was fired. Although I am still sad that he was.

But I lol'd that people are starting to make fun of Lou's "110%".
    I liked Donald Jr's comment at Lou's 110%, "if that were mathmatically possible" tell us what you did. The contant use of 110% is a pet peeve of mine. It is everywhere.

I got it why Dee was fired because he designed the box and they didn't like that, but they didn't like the game either. They were pretty vocal about that, too. Had the BR gone a different way Lou would have gone. No one stuck up for Dee by talking about Lou's inability to lead. Had they emphasized that he had been carried in both is task manager jobs, we may have seen a different outcome. The entire task failed, it was not only Dee.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 04-07-2012 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I liked Donald Jr's comment at Lou's 110%, "if that were mathmatically possible" tell us what you did. The contant use of 110% is a pet peeve of mine. It is everywhere.

I got it why Dee was fired because he designed the box and they didn't like that, but they didn't like the game either. They were pretty vocal about that, too. Had the BR gone a different way Lou would have gone. No one stuck up for Dee by talking about Lou's inability to lead. Had they emphasized that he had been carried in both is task manager jobs, we may have seen a different outcome. The entire task failed, it was not only Dee.
    Totally! I don't even remember Lou commenting on the text on the box, never mind overruling it (correct me if I'm wrong). He just seemed fixated on his hosting to the exclusion of anything else.

Look at what just happened at the GSA. They fired the top brass, who probably had no clue about planning meetings in Vegas. The fact is, the manager is ultimately responsible.

If Lou had said, "I don't like the text, but let's see what the team thinks," and the text had been voted in, THEN blame it on Dee.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Has anyone seen the preview for tomorrow night? It shows Lisa telling Lou in the boardroom to "get ready for an elevator ride." She also does her VERY irritating and immature thing with her hands when she makes the "blah-blah-blah" motion when Lou was talking. Who would have dreamed that I would be on Lou's side for something? Oh, and Lisa telling Lou to get ready for an elevator ride isn't really a spoiler indicating that their team lost. They show some reactions from the other team sitting next to them.

Dayana will be PM for her team. It doesn't show who the other PM will be. If Dayana's team loses, I hope she has the guts to bring Lisa in.
    cablejockey likes this.

FORT Fogey

Lisa is obnoxious, but she does more than Lou.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Lisa is obnoxious, but she does more than Lou.
    Agreed. It's a miracle Lou has made it this far. He's not particularly bright and if Lisa starts gunning for him, it's a guarantee he'll go home because he won't be able to properly defend himself. "I give 110%" is not going to cut it in a boardroom battle with Lisa.

Lisa will probably end up being fired before Dayana though. Trump has a history of having a "hot girl/former model with a brain" make it to the final four or better on the show (Carol Alt, Maria Kanellis, Brande Roderick and Marlee Matlin).
    Last edited by socalledchaos; 04-07-2012 at 08:14 PM.
    cablejockey likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I'm not sure I'd call Lou still being in a "miracle". More like "Trump being a moron".
    ness likes this.

I'm assuming the Tebow and praying Lou is gone next week. Anyone care to join me?

If that team loses the challenge, then yes. If not, Lisa will suffer another week.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread