+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree340Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

To be perfectly accurate, she didn't say she quit. She claims in some recent interview that she just decided she needed to get herself to church.

yea right....she walked. She also thought people would be begging her to come back and that didn't happen so now she is saving face

Quote Originally Posted by Srsly View Post
    To be perfectly accurate, she didn't say she quit. She claims in some recent interview that she just decided she needed to get herself to church.

Church? Better call the Exorcist...
    cablejockey, ness, Alexxxx and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Church? Better call the Exorcist...

*snort* I admit it was all I could do to report that with a straight face.
    Allie, fan*addict and jucamer like this.

Sadly Trump makes the rules as he goes along, let's face it it IS his show he can do what he wants, when and how...that's what money & power give you..."editing rights!"

Aubrey's narcasstic self will be riding the elevator back to the "war room"; she and Lisa are the playes we love to hate..without them there is no drama, no reason to "tune in" and see what happens...of course that is why I am rooting for Arseno, Clay or Diyanna for the win! (I was sad to see Dee Snyder go and Paul Sr..well... enough of him already...)

I am sure we will be subjected to some "cleansing process" that Aubrey had to go through, and she will return with a larger chip than before ready to "take down" all her nay' sayers....I am hoping that Trump begins to see her for what she brings to the table NADDA...DRAMA....even Diddy dumped her! After Apprentice maybe she and Debbie Gibson can form a support group for the "we were pop stars club"

Oh well Rooting for Arsenio, Clay or Diyanna!

As much as I love the "original" men's team I will be hoping for a loss this week so that Aubrey can hear the words..."Your fired!"...

Aubrey didn't quit. If she had, there is no way Trump would let her back. She never said a word to the others. She simply left, after the boardroom. If she had left during the boardroom, I'd bet the farm she would not be allowed back. I so wish that during the boardroom she had stood up, said "I quit" and walked out. That would have been the end of her. But, since she never intended to quit, she was careful not to say those words and not to walk out on Trump and family.

She may be one of the most annoying people on earth, but she's not THAT stupid.
    jucamer likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Remember, too, Joan Rivers "quitting" when Melissa did and then ending up with the win. Trump is so inconsistent it isn't even funny.

Do you remember when he fired Khloe Kardashian because she had a DUI? I'm no fan of hers, but that was not right - it had nothing to do with the show. With all of the "stars" he's had on his show I'm betting at least 40% of them had at least that and probably more and he didn't fire them...... Mr. Inconsistency

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Do you remember when he fired Khloe Kardashian because she had a DUI? I'm no fan of hers, but that was not right - it had nothing to do with the show. With all of the "stars" he's had on his show I'm betting at least 40% of them had at least that and probably more and he didn't fire them...... Mr. Inconsistency
    Ugh. That was outrageous. Not to mention Khloe's season of CA was the same season that Trump was kissing Dennis Rodman's ass the entire time--and he had TWO DUI convictions to his name.
    MsDiva2007 and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by socalledchaos View Post
    Ugh. That was outrageous. Not to mention Khloe's season of CA was the same season that Trump was kissing Dennis Rodman's ass the entire time--and he had TWO DUI convictions to his name.
    That reminded me of how angry Trump's actions made me with that decision. I was barely aware of who Khloe was so my anger wasn't because I was a fan. It was just so outrageous!
    jucamer likes this.

+ Reply to Thread