+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree340Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    What was up with Aubry with her self appointed competition against Lou doing pushups? She seriously can't let anyone else get a bit of attention. Lou has had his issues on the show, but I have to give him his due for doing those crazy pushups at nearly 60.
    The worst thing about it was, in her delusional mind, she probably actually thought she could outdo him! She's just that full of herself.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fan

Arsenio has Aubrey completely figured out. And after working with her on only one task. Too bad she can't see that at least a little of what he's saying might be true...it could really help her out in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    The worst thing about it was, in her delusional mind, she probably actually thought she could outdo him! She's just that full of herself.
    I agree, she needs to be taken down a peg or two. I think Arsenio did a pretty good job of that! now watch her cohort Lisa go ballistic.
    ness and momrek06 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Can't stand Aubry. She can dish it out very easily, but she sure can't take it. Little Miss Temper Tantrum. I wish she wasn't returning. *sigh*
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Can't stand Aubry. She can dish it out very easily, but she sure can't take it. Little Miss Temper Tantrum. I wish she wasn't returning. *sigh*
    I said the same thing . She can dish it out but she cant take it. Especially with her sidekick on the other team.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    How funny was it, though, that when she got down to do them, Lou went into an arms-straight-out-in-front mode! I've never seen ANYONE do that, and it totally took the camera back OFF of her. She really is a narcissist.
    I'm not crazy about Lou in general, but DH and I did cheer when he did that. Amazing, and doubly amazing given his age.
    tapper01 and AZChristian like this.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post

Clay is wound pretty tightly sometimes, so I assumed he was holding something against Penn that wasn't really entirely his fault. After reading Clay's blog, I still thought it was his bias against Penn, but obviously they didn't show us what all happened (or I missed it). I will say I like both men a lot, and still think highly of both of them. They're both intelligent and work hard at these challenges, so seeing both of them get caught up in some of the drama (Penn pouting last week, Clay's attitude towards Penn) is disheartening - I want to see both of them do well, and get along to boot!
    Totally agree. I wish that original altercation hadn't happened. If the two of them led their team the way Aubrey and Lisa THINK they're leading the women, they'd never lose a challenge. Penn has creativity, Clay has restraint, and they're both intelligent and articulate. If they got along, perhaps they could talk each other out of their lesser moments (pouting for Penn, cattiness for Clay).
    ness and Allie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    Totally agree. I wish that original altercation hadn't happened. If the two of them led their team the way Aubrey and Lisa THINK they're leading the women, they'd never lose a challenge. Penn has creativity, Clay has restraint, and they're both intelligent and articulate. If they got along, perhaps they could talk each other out of their lesser moments (pouting for Penn, cattiness for Clay).
    I would like to see these two as the F2. But I also like Arsenio
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    You are exactly correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    I think that Clay and Penn are both smart enough to realize the other may be their main competition. Clay fired the first shot with the condescending comment, I think partly as a means of distracting and unbalancing Penn. Seems to be working some.

Also, Clay would probably like Arsenio as his final 2 rival because they are buddies and Clay knows he can probably beat him.
    Allie likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

If Trump takes her back then he is hypocritical. Any other contestant in past years that "quit" he disliked from then on. I think tho she manages to flirt her way through and tRump overlooks it. It would be better for the hair to be consistant and not let her back in.
    march and mesachick like this.

+ Reply to Thread