+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree340Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Exactly what I was saying. There were no wrinkles to be found. I guess only in Aubrey's delusional world were there wrinkles on Arsenio's face.
    Aubrey is shallow
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I do believe from that article that she isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Brutality is promised by The Donald, so folks, beware.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I agree with you Rattus. Trump changes the rules constantly as to whether its okay to make fun of him or not. He battled with Rosie, and he also attacked Seth Meyers last year after Meyers got in several jokes about him at the White House Correspondents Dinner. To this day, he still talks about how terrible and untalented Seth is. So why is it okay to tear him apart at a roast, but not okay to rip on him along with many other high profile people in a room at another comedy event? I think that if Trump owns it, and profits from it, its okay to mock him. If he's mocked but doesn't profit from it, he chooses to behave like a 10 year old girl with hurt feelings.
    Trump is all puffed up with big talk when he's in control; but look what happened when he tried to look like he was running for president of the US- he was smacked down every step of the way b/c he's flat out a hideous liar and cheat.... making it easy for them to diss him. Nothing, nothing he does is straight up honest.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Noooo! Aubrey or Lisa HAS to leave next week! I can't stand much more of both of them, even if they are split up. Heck, it actually seems worse, as if their personalities have multiplied like aliens once they were torn apart.
    ness, navybelle and sparklete like this.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I know I feel asleep during the show( I was recording it) I dont even remember a homeless guy. .I should go back and look again.
    The info about the homeless guy was in Clay's blog. He said he wrested $20 of the charity money from a homeless man. He later regretted it because if he hadn't, his team would have lost and then it would have been Penn's fault for letting BMG deliver the money in that way.

With that being said, I think I'm starting to put my finger on something about Clay that bugs me. I think he's doing great with this, and he has a lot of wonderful attributes. But he's just a little better with his distaste for Penn than the women are with Dayana. He's not really catty, especially by comparison. But he called Penn out for not being a team player (not helping Lou) when Lou had his first role as PM. And then he admitted in that blog that if he had thought of it, he would have let his team lose so Penn would have looked bad.
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 04-03-2012 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    The info about the homeless guy was in Clay's blog. He said he wrested $20 of the charity money from a homeless man. He later regretted it because if he hadn't, his team would have lost and then it would have been Penn's fault for letting BMG deliver the money in that way.
    I didn't see his blog this week.Thank you. I will take a look
    -Andy Rooney-

With that being said, I think I'm starting to put my finger on something about Clay that bugs me. I think he's doing great with this, and he has a lot of wonderful attributes. But he's just a little better with his distaste for Penn than the women are with Dayana. He's not really catty, especially by comparison. But he called Penn out for not being a team player (not helping Lou) when Lou had his first role as PM. And then he admitted in that blog that if he had thought of it, he would have let his team lose so Penn would have looked bad.
    Clay is a bloody saint! I would have thrown the task in a heartbeat to get rid of that gas bag, Penn.

Has anyone talked about how it was Penn's idea to deliver the money "In a fun way" and that the money was mixed with small colorful flyers advertising Penn 's appearance, and that the BMG kept on blowing the money/flyers around to make it harder to pick up?

Quote Originally Posted by Srsly View Post
    Clay is a bloody saint! I would have thrown the task in a heartbeat to get rid of that gas bag, Penn.

Has anyone talked about how it was Penn's idea to deliver the money "In a fun way" and that the money was mixed with small colorful flyers advertising Penn 's appearance, and that the BMG kept on blowing the money/flyers around to make it harder to pick up?
    I didnt know that either. Wow Penn is crafty!
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    Man looks fantastic for his age.. 56. Aubrey is just jealous she has a few at her age. I am so glad he went off about her, she needed to be put in her place. Sadly I dont think it will do a damn thing to fix her 'tude.
    I was thinking the same thing - that woman looks like she's in her 40's and I think she's in her twenties right? She looks like a slutty skank with that disgusting brillo hair and all that make-up

I do believe that man is jealous of Penn's intelliegence. He is VERY catty - the things he says and does - I don't like him
    cablejockey, mom2 and Uncle David like this.

+ Reply to Thread