+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree340Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    That happens to me all the time at the DMV
    I'm so short that most of my DMV pictures make me look like the cartoon character "Kilroy" . . . they don't seem to know how to adjust the camera low enough.

And to quote the wonderful Erma Bombeck: "When you start looking like your passport photo, it's time to go home."
    jucamer likes this.

As for Clay taking the money from the homeless man...if he was a homeless man...I have no problem with it. First of all, it wasn't the homeless man's money to take. And secondly, none of us know why he's homeless. Could be from hardships in life or possibly from poor choices he made, like drugs, drinking, etc. The money belonged to the people who were working for a charity and wasn't a donation to anyone hanging around
    I know I feel asleep during the show( I was recording it) I dont even remember a homeless guy. .I should go back and look again.
    cablejockey likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Talk about throwing somebody under the bus . . .

Aubrey and Lisa are tag-teaming and sandbagging Dayana.

JESUS, these women (i.e., Aubrey and Lisa) are NASTY!

And now Debbie is rolling up on Teresa.

They apparently have NO idea of how bad they are making themselves as women look.

They are actively painting the stereotypical catty, bitching, infighting, backstabbing female portrait that still exists in a lot of areas today.

Damn.

Makes me want to turn my bra in and hang my head in shame.
    I agree with everything except the turning my bra in .....I really need mine! Sorry. I.just.do.
    Last edited by NCLurker; 04-03-2012 at 02:51 PM.
    ness and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Arsenio even said during the photo shoot that standing him against a white wall wasn't going to work well. And then she refused to let him see the pictures while they were still in the store! Seems like if he didn't like the picture when he did see it, it would have been easy to stand him up against ANY white wall and do some retakes. I know I would not have been happy if someone else had selected a picture of me that I didn't like for publication.
    I thought the same thing. He should have taken the Lou Approach to project management--ultimately, what I say goes!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Try as I may, I couldn't see those wrinkles.
    Exactly what I was saying. There were no wrinkles to be found. I guess only in Aubrey's delusional world were there wrinkles on Arsenio's face.
    jucamer likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

She's Baaack! Celebrity Apprentice's "Evil" Aubrey O'Day Returns for "Unbelievably Brutal" Episodes

Today 12:04 PM PDT by Drusilla Moorhouse
    THE CELEBRITY APPRENTICE, Aubrey O'Day Douglas Gorenstein/NBC

You didn't think Celebrity Apprentice would be rid of Aubrey O'Day that easily, did you?

Even though she stormed off the show in Sunday's three-hour extravaganza, Donald Trump confirmed today that the sassy singer will be back to torment Arsenio Hall—and others—and the upcoming episodes will be "unbelievably brutal."

And although fired contestants Debbie Gibson and Dee Snider won't be there for the fireworks, they didn't hesitate to harsh on their fellow musician in a conference call with reporters today…

"Do you hear the things she says about other people?" sneered Snider about O'Day. "She's horrible. She's evil."

Gibson, who calls O'Day "ignorant," cites fear as the main reason O'Day wasn't brought back to the boardroom. "I think people on the women's team are a little afraid of Aubrey."

Not Snider. "I'm not afraid of Aubrey," he retorted. "I would just throw holy water on her."

Oh, burn! Guess these two aren't swapping eyeliner, huh?

The former Twisted Sister frontman ain't gonna take it anymore from Lou Ferrigno either.

"The team was carrying Lou since task one," the hair bander said about his former teammate, whom he calls a "one-note horn" and blames for his own firing. "All he ever wants to do is be the Hulk [and] flex his muscles…But in these tasks, there are so many other jobs that require talent and other abilities. Everybody just carried Lou because they felt bad for him.

"He's poison," Snider added, presumably referring to the toxin and Twisted Sister's glam-metal rival.

It's O'Day who's managed to offend virtually all of the other aspiring "apprentices"—especially Arsenio Hall.

"Arsenio is calm, cool and collected," the Donald observed, "and it took all of 24 hours for Aubrey O'Day to drive him out of his mind."

And it's only going to get worse. "Stay tuned, because what you saw the other night is nothing compared to what happens between [Arsenio and Aubrey] and a couple of others," Trump warned.

"You haven't seen anything yet," he added. "I can tell you Lisa Lampanelli is one of the most emotional people I've ever seen. I don't see that negatively, but things happen to Lisa Lampanelli that are unbelievable.

"It is the toughest we've ever had on The Apprentice/Celebrity Apprentice. What happens in the next couple of weeks you won't even believe. It's amazing television. What you saw the other night is tame in comparison to what takes place.

"It gets much tougher in the coming weeks—unbelievably brutal."

Read more: She's Baaack! Celebrity Apprentice's "Evil" Aubrey O'Day Returns for "Unbelievably Brutal" Episodes - E! Online
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Yeah I thought so. Maybe Trump will fire her now because she walked out. He hates the thought of quitting, right? But he breaks his own rules when it comes to people he likes for stupid reasons so Aubrey will probably win.
    jucamer likes this.

Oh yippee, she's back. .I think most of thought she would be. Little drama queen
    cablejockey and ness like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I love Dee's comment about throwing holy water on Aubrey!
    march, ness, BuckeyeAddict and 2 others like this.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Exactly what I was saying. There were no wrinkles to be found. I guess only in Aubrey's delusional world were there wrinkles on Arsenio's face.
    Man looks fantastic for his age.. 56. Aubrey is just jealous she has a few at her age. I am so glad he went off about her, she needed to be put in her place. Sadly I dont think it will do a damn thing to fix her 'tude.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread