+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree340Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

A friend of mine from back in high school in NY reminded me not too long ago about the time he took me and my best friend (his girlfriend) to one of his college classes at a school on Long Island. He was 2 years ahead of us in school so he entered college before us. He reminded me that during that class, there was a guy sitting somewhat in front of us that had a huge, blond head of hair and it was very long...we called it a "fro" back then. Well....apparantly I was making fun of that huge head of long, curly, frizzy hair (I don't really remember that part, but my friend does)....and guess who that head of hair turned out to be? None other than Dee Snyder who later became part of "Twisted Sister". Is it too late now to say "I'm sorry for making fun of your hair Dee"? LOL...who knew?
    Shoepie, Kiz and Jaceegirl like this.

I don't know if Aubrey is coming back or not, but I think it's ok to leave without any legitimate reason...like Nene did on her season. And I know she was paid for her appearance on the show because she talked about how much money she got for it on RHofA.
    Like every other poster here, I was delighted to see Aubrey leave. Her ego really seems to have grown by leaps and bounds since being on this show.

At first I was upset with Arsenio putting up with her behavior during the task. He seemed to complain about it in the PIs so much that I kept telling him to stop complaining and do something about it. But after watching the complete show, I have to admire him for not losing it during the task but waiting to really haul off and give it to her in the boardroom. Just shows me that he knows when to do the appropriate thing at the appropriate time.

As for Clay taking the money from the homeless man...if he was a homeless man...I have no problem with it. First of all, it wasn't the homeless man's money to take. And secondly, none of us know why he's homeless. Could be from hardships in life or possibly from poor choices he made, like drugs, drinking, etc. The money belonged to the people who were working for a charity and wasn't a donation to anyone hanging around.

I really can't see any reason for Lisa to have such hatred toward Dyanna except jealousy. Dyanna may not be the one who does the most but she certainly doesn't deserve Lisa's vitriol. Personally I think Teresa contributes the least of any of them.
    lizardcat likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Just finished watching last night's episode and am perplexed by something. Trump hates Rosie O'Donnell with a fiery passion, yet finds Lampanelli acceptable. How is this possible?
    Lisa is a comic whose job it is to roast people on that show, nothing personal. He and Rosie first came to blows when Trump loudly and viciously opposed gay marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Lisa is a comic whose job it is to roast people on that show, nothing personal. He and Rosie first came to blows when Trump loudly and viciously opposed gay marriage.
    Yeah, I know how the barrage of hatred started, but all the things he professes to despise about Rosie (loud, obnoxious, rude, crude, pushy, fat, et al) apply equally to Lisa. So what I'm implying, I guess, is that Trump is a freakin' hypocrite. Colour me shocked.
    cablejockey and Jaceegirl like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

I agree with you Rattus. Trump changes the rules constantly as to whether its okay to make fun of him or not. He battled with Rosie, and he also attacked Seth Meyers last year after Meyers got in several jokes about him at the White House Correspondents Dinner. To this day, he still talks about how terrible and untalented Seth is. So why is it okay to tear him apart at a roast, but not okay to rip on him along with many other high profile people in a room at another comedy event? I think that if Trump owns it, and profits from it, its okay to mock him. If he's mocked but doesn't profit from it, he chooses to behave like a 10 year old girl with hurt feelings.
    Prism likes this.

What I recall about Trump/Rosie feud most is him calling her a "disgusting pig"--not once but repeatedly. That really crossed the line in my book. He can call her a failure, a liar, a terrible host, whatever, but those slams on her appearance were out of bounds.

Then again--seems to be par for the course on CA!
    cablejockey, Allie, Prism and 2 others like this.

Speaking of appearance slams, how did you like the redhead's comment about Arsenio:

"I know it might be a harsh reality, but those wrinkles really did happen to your face."
    jucamer likes this.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive View Post
    Speaking of appearance slams, how did you like the redhead's comment about Arsenio:

"I know it might be a harsh reality, but those wrinkles really did happen to your face."
    Try as I may, I couldn't see those wrinkles.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Arsenio even said during the photo shoot that standing him against a white wall wasn't going to work well. And then she refused to let him see the pictures while they were still in the store! Seems like if he didn't like the picture when he did see it, it would have been easy to stand him up against ANY white wall and do some retakes. I know I would not have been happy if someone else had selected a picture of me that I didn't like for publication.
    Jaceegirl and lizardcat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Arsenio even said during the photo shoot that standing him against a white wall wasn't going to work well. And then she refused to let him see the pictures while they were still in the store! Seems like if he didn't like the picture when he did see it, it would have been easy to stand him up against ANY white wall and do some retakes. I know I would not have been happy if someone else had selected a picture of me that I didn't like for publication.
    That happens to me all the time at the DMV

+ Reply to Thread