+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree340Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I know...it was even noted by the sons that she roasted him and he replied that it was really rough, but he survived.
    Along with other comedians, Lampanelli roasted him during a 'roast'. O'Donnell attacked him publicly, and without provocation. Considering the source, he was a fool to respond, but then, he's The Donald.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Thank you Arsenio for holding Aubrey responsible for being a loose cannon who takes credit for everything that goes right and nothing that goes wrong. She and Lisa are two of a kind. Now please don't back down to make nice. Hold your position and all will be better for it.
    march, ness, Uncle David and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Just finished watching last night's episode and am perplexed by something. Trump hates Rosie O'Donnell with a fiery passion, yet finds Lampanelli acceptable. How is this possible?
    He hates Rosie because Rosie attacked him personally on many levels due to his stances on some situations, such as homosexuality (I think anyway).

He probably doesn't hate Lisa - yet, because even if she disagrees with some of his decisions or opinions she is smart enough to keep those very personal opinions of the main boss to herself.

(Personally, I find both quite vile and rude - and almost as narcissitic as Aubrey).
    Jaceegirl likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    Some Debbie and Dee trivia, now that they're gone:

I also interviewed Dee about censorship in the mid-'80s, when he was testifying against album labeling requirements. Clearly a very smart and articulate guy. I'm glad that he was able to continue to work past the heavy metal years.
    That is so cool, lizardcat! I saw Dee on Celebrity Wife Swap and was instantly a fan. He has a very lovely family and you could tell he was a good, decent man. I never got into all that Twisted Sister stuff, although the videos were funny.

Didn't the Rosie/Donald fight start when she made fun of his hair and called him a snake oil salesman or something like that? I think she also kind of taunted him by saying he had claimed bankruptcy a couple of times. I don't like either of them, so it was quite comical to me. He certainly doesn't let things go, anytime he can get in a dig at her, he will. Must have had a field day when her OWN show was cancelled. Oh to be a fly on his wall that day!

I'm also in the same camp as the others who hope that Dayana could be the one that fires Lisa.
    BuckeyeAddict and Jaceegirl like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Regular

The one thing that's really surprising about this season is some of the cast members like Aubrey and Teresa hitting a new low by attacking people for being "washed up." NOBODY on this show is in any position to criticize others for their lack of fame. If your career were going that well, you wouldn't be on Celebrity Apprentice. Period. Hell, even Lisa Lampanelli has enough self-awareness to not go there.

Lisa has turned out to be the biggest disappointment for me this season. I find her extremely funny on the roasts or her late night appearances, but didn't find her funny when I watched her perform live a couple years ago. And this show is highlighting exactly why. On the roasts, she's on for five minutes and she's done. To have the same sort of repeated venom for a two hour set (or in this case, two hours a day every week) gets old and boring quickly. And her whole shtick is that her racial humor is an exaggerated stereotype character and she's really not that hateful. Her act might be exaggerated or just poking fun at stereotypes when it comes to race issues, but her hatred towards people she disagrees with or feels threatened by truly is genuine. She's extremely lucky to be running her own business as an "insult comic" and able to make a living off being insulting and mean. If she were dependent on other people for work, like Aubrey is, she would be horribly screwed once this show ends (like Aubrey is about to be). I've actually found some of Aubrey's cattiness to be worth a good quote when you take it at face value in the context of this being a fairly silly show, but who in their right mind would hire her for anything after this?

The editing feels like they're setting up Dayana to be in the final three or perhaps even the finale.
    cablejockey and lizardcat like this.

I really liked Dayana up to the point where she made the not very nice comments about wasting her breath on a couple of people asking for $$.
    She seemed really arrogant and I hate arrogance.
    The good thing about CA is that nobody's ever a total saint. They always have pluses and minuses.
    Allie likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

To be honest I haven't really ever known Dee outside of this show. I've heard of his band, knew a couple songs, but that's really it. But I liked him a lot on this show.
    Allie and Jaceegirl like this.

saw Dee on Celebrity Wife Swap and was instantly a fan. He has a very lovely family and you could tell he was a good, decent man. I never got into all that Twisted Sister stuff
    Thats where I know him from!! I have been trying to recall , and that's where! He has a lovely family.I liked him there and in this show
    JunkieGirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

So when Donald mentioned Reality Stars putting on a Reality Show (Anonymous and the Wheel) he wasn't kidding. There is Clay (live competition show) Penn (live stage show) Arsenio (live late night and stand up) Lisa (live stand up) Dayana (live pageant show) Aubrey (Reality contestant) Theresa (Reality show) Lou (Promotional speaker) The OC Chopper Guy (?) (Reality show) and now I learn Dee was also on a Reality show. That's a lot of "Reality" from the remaining contestants.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Also Penn and Adam Corolla were both on Dancing With The Stars in 2008.

+ Reply to Thread