+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree340Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

I read most of this thread (thanks, everyone), but didn't notice a comment about Aubrey virtually giving Donald some attitude. (Don't recall anyone doing that before.) It's easy to see how she could have given P. Diddly some attitude. She's a loose canon like her alter ego Lampanelli.

dayana_mendoza_031009_300.jpg

I love Dayana. She's a textbook for Lisa on how to behave with grace and dignity under pressure. She states her case. She doesn't back down. She doesn't cry. She doesn't raise her voice. How often do you see a girl with great character and smoking looks?!

I enjoyed her very expressive (but not overly dramatic) boardroom responses to the proceedings which caught Donald's attention, too.

She's been completely underestimated. Multiple boardroom meetings but the brunette with the red lipstick lives to fight another day...

I hope Donald one week lets a winning project manager fire somebody from the losing team (he can make any excuse - he was out of town that week). Ideally, Dayana fires Lisa!

And when she walks off, D. lights a cigar and says, "Hasta la vista, baby."
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive View Post
    Is Lisa married?

wiki: "Lampanelli married in 1991 and divorced soon after..."

Wonder why. Can you imagine living with that temper every day?
    She was on Bethenny's show recently and said she is married. Poor guy...or stupid guy...maybe both....
    ness and Jaceegirl like this.

I think Arsensio took a back seat (sort of) at the beginning of the second task because he was still smarting over not being able to deliver Leno's check on the first task. With that check, the gap would have been way above $14. I do like that he got into it with Aubrey at the Walgreen store, but I think he should have just grabbed the camera out of her hand and taken the photos himself. I really like that he made up for the lack of branding message at the presentation by getting Walgreen's together with Magic Johnson and Walgreen's running that commercial in the appropriate time slot. It makes me want to go to Walgreen for the kit and sign up even though I do walk most days for my exercise.

That board room was so intense it made my stomach acid flare up. I agree that Dayana is a classy lady while Lisa is a hag with attitude and Aubrey is a narcissist who needs to fall into the pool of water instead of admiring herself. Does she come back? I say she does and with a less than fighting attitude. However, she may try sneaky sabotage as her next routine. Dee did make two mistakes on the losing task - the box design and the background words. I really like him and am happy he made so much money for his charity in the first task.

This is my first time watching Celebrity Apprentice and no one warned me there would be flames and blood on the ground.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive View Post
    I read most of this thread (thanks, everyone), but didn't notice a comment about Aubrey virtually giving Donald some attitude. (Don't recall anyone doing that before.) It's easy to see how she could have given P. Diddly some attitude. She's a loose canon like her alter ego Lampanelli.

Attachment 28314

I love Dayana. She's a textbook for Lisa on how to behave with grace and dignity under pressure. She states her case. She doesn't back down. She doesn't cry. She doesn't raise her voice. How often do you see a girl with great character and smoking looks?!

I enjoyed her very expressive (but not overly dramatic) boardroom responses to the proceedings which caught Donald's attention, too.

She's been completely underestimated. Multiple boardroom meetings but the brunette with the red lipstick lives to fight another day...

I hope Donald one week lets a winning project manager fire somebody from the losing team (he can make any excuse - he was out of town that week). Ideally, Dayana fires Lisa!

And when she walks off, D. lights a cigar and says, "Hasta la vista, baby."
    You know, there's something that Lisa would never admit - Dayana had 2 big contributions on the last task. Or at least one would have been if it had been heeded. She stated that she thought the words on the box were too negative. I don't know if using only positive words would have helped enough, but at least that would have been one less thing to critique the box about. The other thing was her quick response to Penn's blunder. It took the sting off. Nothing more could have been done at that point. I just thought those two things showed that she CAN contribute significantly, if listened to.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

I think Aubrey is suffering from the same thing she did when on Making the band. Aubrey has been believing all the kudos being given to her and Lisa for being so creative. So Aubrey has let it go to her head. Aubrey did the same thing on making the band/ Diddy told her she had such vocal chops and she began to become a diva not wanting to sing anything less than lead vocals. On The Apprentice she seems to think her youth and so called creativity means she is the It girl. In all actuality it means she has been on the losing side of tasks more time then the winning team. Aubrey is not, nor will she ever be a team player. This why she will always be just a marginal success at best. Aubrey needs to wait untilshe asked actually earned the applause before she starts acting the diva she believes herself to be.
    march and Jaceegirl like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Just finished watching last night's episode and am perplexed by something. Trump hates Rosie O'Donnell with a fiery passion, yet finds Lampanelli acceptable. How is this possible?
    FireWoman and Holly in SoCal like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I know...it was even noted by the sons that she roasted him and he replied that it was really rough, but he survived.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Still sad that Dee left over Lou.

All the bad people are still there and most of the good people are all gone.
    Uncle David, BlondeOne and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    You know, there's something that Lisa would never admit - Dayana had 2 big contributions on the last task. Or at least one would have been if it had been heeded. She stated that she thought the words on the box were too negative. I don't know if using only positive words would have helped enough, but at least that would have been one less thing to critique the box about. The other thing was her quick response to Penn's blunder. It took the sting off. Nothing more could have been done at that point. I just thought those two things showed that she CAN contribute significantly, if listened to.
    Thank you for posting that about Dayana. I noticed the very same thing. I have never posted on this forum of Celebrity Apprenctice because I actually just started catching up. I was not even going to watch, but one of the stations were doing reruns and I caught up. I came here to post about how much I cannot take both Lisa and Aubrey. I see that others have already stated exactly how I feel. I love Dayana and was actually happy to see that Arsenio finally let Aubrey have it. Everything he said is so true and how could sweet Dayana ever get a chance to even stick up for herself in the board room with Lisa and Aubrey always doing all the talking. It was great to see Aubrey walk out. I don't know if she will be back or not, but I sure hope not. The only thing that could have been better was Lisa walking out with her. Hopefully that will happen very soon. Also, thank you CharmOffensive for saying what you did. I couldn't agree more.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Still sad that Dee left over Lou.

All the bad people are still there and most of the good people are all gone.
    OMG! Get rid of that crazy ass avatar!
    JohnnyK likes this.

+ Reply to Thread