+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree340Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

I read somewhere that she's tweeting that she'll be back. Darn.
    jucamer likes this.

Really? darn is right! I had a feeling she wasn't gone for good . That's going to be awkward next week
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Agreed

Teresa's criticism was based on the fact that Debbie called Teresa "un-professional"... she was responding to Debbies' critique of her and throwing it back at her. And Teresa was right, not only was Debbie's attire inappropriate or unprofessional for the boardroom, it was dang ugly. (my own thought )

There were some deep truths to Teresa's statements about Debbie. What ARE Debbie's talents anyway (besides learning whose butts to kiss?) She offered nothing to this group besides self promotion. When she explained that she was a pop star and that is how pop stars dressed I wished someone would explain to her a couple of things:
    Pop stars are stars of the YOUNG. We're talking Selena Gomez, One Direction, that kind of thing. Yes, there are some older pop stars that have stood the test of time (Madonna) but she's no Madonna. The kids that buy pop music have no idea who Debbie Gibson is, don't want to buy her music and definitely have no interest in seeing her in a painted on dress. Debbie is so delusional if she thinks the public cares a rip. If she was realistic, she would accept that she is in her forties, could do great on broadway and let the pop star dream die. It's embarrassing. It really is.
    All true. I just don't like Teresa's delivery, and well, I don't like Teresa, period!

Debbie reminds me of the friend we all have who is mostly a good person but has this weird delusion about one aspect of her life, whether it's her looks, her ability to do her job, how smart her kids are, etc. (Or maybe I just seem to have friends like that ) Her time in the pop world is clearly up, but theater would be a good fit for her if she chooses to do it, especially if she'd do touring shows rather than just aim for Broadway.

Some Debbie and Dee trivia, now that they're gone:

I was a rock critic in a former life, and I had to review Debbie at her peak. I expected an audience full of 8-year-old girls. There were lots of those, of course, but there were also LOTS of vaguely creepy guys--either geeky 20-somethings in Debbie Gibson T-shirts, or, far more disturbing, middle-aged men with no daughter in sight. Yikes...

I also interviewed Dee about censorship in the mid-'80s, when he was testifying against album labeling requirements. Clearly a very smart and articulate guy. I'm glad that he was able to continue to work past the heavy metal years.

My opinion is, if Aubrey is tweeting she will be back, that should be seen as a spoiler and she should be fined by Donald Trump for it.

Her attitude and antics would warrant it.
    tapper01 likes this.

lizardcat, thank you for sharing your past experience. That really is disturbing about the creepy guys who were "fans" of Debbie Gibson. Very skeevy.

I am sorry that Dee is gone, but it was probably a pretty easy decision for Trump. Dee was able to give his charity more than $320,000, so he can be very proud of his time on CA. Trump probably already knows who he wants to be his final two, so he took advantage of the good excuse to fire Dee now because of his bad box idea.

I think the front runners to be the finalists are Clay and Arsenio, but Penn and maybe Dayana could sneak in there.

There is no way that Aubrey is gone. She loves herself and the camera way too much to give up any TV exposure. She is at the head of my list of people I want fired. Lisa is a close second, but I think Trump will keep her around for awhile. I think Teresa, Lou, and Paul will be gone in short order.
    JunkieGirl likes this.

FORT Regular

Damn is right if Aubrey's tweet that she will be back is true. I was doing a happy dance thinking she's gone for good. I have a lot of respect for Arsenio for waiting until the task is over before he puts Aubrey in her place. What a cry baby, realizing that she's really not all that, and the men don't want her around and even Trump kinda agreed with the men's assessment.

So the two witches of the wicked witch are still around. Lisa is a horrible, horrible person and frankly I'd love to see go home first before Aubrey because she is just plain mean.

I am sorry to see Dee go but Trump made the right decision, they lost because of the Walking Kit. I am glad though that he was able to raise more than $300k for March of Dimes.

Debbie needs to realize girlfriend your Pop Star days are long over honey. Teresa was right Debbie was dressed in a very inappropriate way. Aubrey hit the road jack.
    tapper01, AZChristian and jucamer like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

This season has been a tough one to watch. Such mean-spirited women who get so much air time. Geez! I'm getting the opinion that Trump selects each season women who will surely be either catty, over-the-top (Omarosa kind), or full of themselves (Joan Rivers and Melissa). If the show was truly about celebrities only working for charity, one would think that 'charity starts at home', which these women prove week after week they ahve to show their otherwise cheeky bottoms in non-flattering ways.

This season Lisa has proved that once again, how the saying "pretty is as pretty does' only in reverse. She must really hate her real (unnoticed in public eye) self. Such venom and hatred for others. It's really sad.

As for Aubrey, her insecurity for wanting to be liked is so grossly misdirected in her self-importance that she comes off so much more unlikeable as Joan and Melissa were in their season.
    cablejockey and tapper01 like this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat
    All true. I just don't like Teresa's delivery, and well, I don't like Teresa, period!
    You're right. I think that perhaps hearing someone, anyone, finally take Debbie to task on her delusions was just was so enjoyable to me that I forgave Teresa being nasty. She wasn't acting with a whole lot of class either. I just couldn't help enjoying it.

As for Aubrey, my guess is someone came by and 'massaged' her ego so she would return. Or else, she did convince herself that she was a victim of injustice and is using that as a delusion to go back. She's ridiculous and it's really sad.

One last note. Lisa should drop the queen of mean schtick and switch to ironic humour. She's lost 6 out of 8 tasks now and is STILL arguing that she's done 90 percent of the work on those failures! Good for you, Lisa. It's hilarious.
    cablejockey likes this.

Lisa's biggest problem with Dyanna is jealousy. She is over the top jealous of Dyanna...jealous of her beauty and her figure. It's as clear as the nose on Lisa's face. She hates her because she is beautiful and thin...two things Lisa is not and at least one thing that Lisa can never be.

+ Reply to Thread