+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree340Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

Is Lisa having a breakdown or what? Why is she raging and crying over every little thing? I think it's sad that her hatred of Dayana based on looks alone is so transparent. Ladies, we're not in sixth grade. She seems like a very smart, resourceful woman who doesn't need to stoop to these attacks. Take away the meanness and pettiness, and I think she could have strategized her way to the very end. Now, she's becoming an Aubrey--someone her team just wants to dump, and quick.

For me, Teresa also can't exit fast enough. She brings nothing to the table, and when she speaks up, she is disgustingly low--commenting almost exclusively on other women's looks or age. (Pot, meet kettle!) Her assault on Debbie crossed the line. I was not a Debbie fan at the beginning, but she handled herself well when Teresa based her criticism on how Debbie was dressed, of all things.

By the way, someone mentioned no interviews with the losers--for some reason, Debbie did a few interviews last week. I happened to catch one and read about the other one here. Not sure about Dee.
    cablejockey likes this.

We all know these men and women are tired, they have no sleep, so emotions run very high. Having said that, I have disliked Lisa from day one, I dont know her and I dont want to know her.Its a shame she isnt off the show imnsho. I thought Dayana did well to cover Penn's mistake , and Lisa cannot accept that Dee liked working with her, why is she such a threat to this mouthy woman?

Aubrey can dish it out, she just cant take it. Maybe its the wake up call she needed .Lisa and Aubrey feed off of one another's hate for which ever individual they dislike I wish they were both off the show. I am sure Aubrey will come back, this was just more of the same, she isn't a team player.Please let Lisa and Aubrey be fired before Dayana

I was so sorry to see Dee go, he was right about Lou.I didnt care Debbie Gibson went. Once she joined the mean girls,( the gruesome twosome) she thought she clever, and she was wrong.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 04-02-2012 at 12:08 PM.
    march and tapper01 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Debbie is the one who called Teresa "unprofessional" in the board room and started their confrontation. IMO, Teresa really zinged her with the "If you want to talk about unprofessional, look at what you're wearing." In all honesty, I did think that Debbie's EXTREMELY tight, EXTREMELY short dress was inappropriate for (a) a business meeting (even on TV, especially if you want to be taken seriously), and/or (b) a 42-year-old woman. Her comeback of "Well I'm a pop singer . . . " was an indication of how badly she wants to revive whatever short-term career she had many years ago.

To be honest, I don't like any of the remaining women except Dayana. It will be poetic justice if she's the last woman standing, and it will eat at Lisa from the inside out. Maybe then the vicious alien living inside her will try to escape and can be destroyed.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    Is Lisa having a breakdown or what? Why is she raging and crying over every little thing? I think it's sad that her hatred of Dayana based on looks alone is so transparent. Ladies, we're not in sixth grade. She seems like a very smart, resourceful woman who doesn't need to stoop to these attacks. Take away the meanness and pettiness, and I think she could have strategized her way to the very end. Now, she's becoming an Aubrey--someone her team just wants to dump, and quick.
    Agreed

For me, Teresa also can't exit fast enough. She brings nothing to the table, and when she speaks up, she is disgustingly low--commenting almost exclusively on other women's looks or age. (Pot, meet kettle!) Her assault on Debbie crossed the line. I was not a Debbie fan at the beginning, but she handled herself well when Teresa based her criticism on how Debbie was dressed, of all things.
    Teresa's criticism was based on the fact that Debbie called Teresa "un-professional"... she was responding to Debbies' critique of her and throwing it back at her. And Teresa was right, not only was Debbie's attire inappropriate or unprofessional for the boardroom, it was dang ugly. (my own thought )

There were some deep truths to Teresa's statements about Debbie. What ARE Debbie's talents anyway (besides learning whose butts to kiss?) She offered nothing to this group besides self promotion. When she explained that she was a pop star and that is how pop stars dressed I wished someone would explain to her a couple of things:
    Pop stars are stars of the YOUNG. We're talking Selena Gomez, One Direction, that kind of thing. Yes, there are some older pop stars that have stood the test of time (Madonna) but she's no Madonna. The kids that buy pop music have no idea who Debbie Gibson is, don't want to buy her music and definitely have no interest in seeing her in a painted on dress. Debbie is so delusional if she thinks the public cares a rip. If she was realistic, she would accept that she is in her forties, could do great on broadway and let the pop star dream die. It's embarrassing. It really is.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

The men:

Arsenio, well he lost it. I don't blame him really. There is such thing as losing it once after being pushed and then moving on with life. The opposite is Lisa.

Clay is still playing a great game. Trump has said he respects Clay a lot. Clay is a little cattier than the other men, and I'm not sure I would trust him fully in a game like this, but he's playing a great game.

Penn continues to do a solid job. I think it was interesting that Lisa quickly picked an ally in someone she thinks is strong. He made a horrific error this task though. Those errors could add up.

Paul. How the heck did Paul get to the point that he is one of my hands on favourites? He manages quite ably to steer clear of drama, to add what he needs to to projects and is flying under the radar quite well.

I thought Dee was a class act. His response to Lisa about Dayana was straightforward and without any bias. It was so funny she couldn't handle his honest answer. Her response was that since she hated Dayana, well, why doesn't everyone? Dee wasn't having it.

Lou. I waffle on Lou. He made a couple of good points this task. First, that he would be a great host, and he was. He stuck to his guns despite pressure from the team. He also said he was concerned that Penn would screw up because of being tired. That is exactly what happened. Rather than wresting the entire hosting job from Lou, they should have let Lou do it. I'm completely tired of Lou and his 110 percent, but they keep saying he can't do the job, but they've never really given him the chance to prove that he can't or can. The people around him are such control freaks that we simply don't know. There's this little part of me that would like to see Lou take on a task, do the writing and concept... and succeed. And you know, the same could be said for Dayana.

Next week, I hope Lisa checks out of the task, and Dayana blows away the competition with her concept and work. It's a pipe dream, but it'd be awesome.
    cablejockey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Debbie is the one who called Teresa "unprofessional" in the board room and started their confrontation. IMO, Teresa really zinged her with the "If you want to talk about unprofessional, look at what you're wearing." In all honesty, I did think that Debbie's EXTREMELY tight, EXTREMELY short dress was inappropriate for (a) a business meeting (even on TV, especially if you want to be taken seriously), and/or (b) a 42-year-old woman. Her comeback of "Well I'm a pop singer . . . " was an indication of how badly she wants to revive whatever short-term career she had many years ago.

To be honest, I don't like any of the remaining women except Dayana. It will be poetic justice if she's the last woman standing, and it will eat at Lisa from the inside out. Maybe then the vicious alien living inside her will try to escape and can be destroyed.
    Well in all honesty Debbie's dress was a bit too Forever 21. Theresa is the last person who should mention bubbies since she made hers very public on RHWNJ.

What is Theresa's charirt....The Juicy Joe Bail Fund???
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Next week, I hope Lisa checks out of the task, and Dayana blows away the competition with her concept and work.It's a pipe dream, but it'd be awesome
    You are not alone in that dream.
    Holly in SoCal likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Dee was correct in his parting words. They have to stop carrying Lou! Because his team wants to win everyone steps in and covers his ass. Too bad because Dee is a much more valuable team member.

I think Aubrey will be back. I have a hunch, in the contract, you cannot leave unless there is a legitimate reason.

I don't know Shoep - NeNe left last year with NO good reason........

Do you think Aubrey is gone or is this a ploy for attention? I can't imagine The Donald wanting to keep a quiter especially one that everyone comments is not a team player.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Do you think Aubrey is gone or is this a ploy for attention? I can't imagine The Donald wanting to keep a quiter especially one that everyone comments is not a team player.
    I think she may have gone, but there are no clips of her so we dont really know.Its fun seeing Lisa flip out
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread