+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 235
Like Tree340Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

  1. #101
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

    Dee was correct in his parting words. They have to stop carrying Lou! Because his team wants to win everyone steps in and covers his ass. Too bad because Dee is a much more valuable team member.

    I think Aubrey will be back. I have a hunch, in the contract, you cannot leave unless there is a legitimate reason.

  2. #102
    Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    2,367

    Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Dee was correct in his parting words. They have to stop carrying Lou! Because his team wants to win everyone steps in and covers his ass. Too bad because Dee is a much more valuable team member.

    I think Aubrey will be back. I have a hunch, in the contract, you cannot leave unless there is a legitimate reason.
    Speaking of Dee and his advice about Lou, I loved his comment about people being "Lou-Whisperers!" Too funny!

    Don't the people who are fired make appearances on talk shows? When does that happen? Couldn't find anything for today or tomorrow.

    I think Aubrey will be back too. Not a fan at all, and I hate to defend her in the least, but maybe she just needed to be by herself until she could get composed.
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 04-02-2012 at 08:20 AM.

  3. #103
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Speaking of Dee and his advice about Lou, I loved his comment about people being "Lou-Whisperers!" Too funny!

    Don't the people who are fired make appearances on talk shows? When does that happen? Couldn't find anything for today or tomorrow.

    I think Aubrey will be back too. Not a fan at all, and I hate to defend her in the least, but maybe she just needed to be by herself until she could get composed.
    Love this! I was drifting off to sleep and fighting it at the end and missed that. So true.

    Aubrey probaby spent a lot of time talking to producers after her ride in the fake elevator.

    I was disappointed that Lisa continued to complain despite being on a team with some good players. She could have been more effective if brought her concerns about Lou to the table and got everyone to see it was his time to go. Penn would have listened, he knows what goes on even though he was not there. Had they all stuck together and named Lou I bet he would have been fired. Trump does not like people being carried.

  4. #104
    8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,579

    Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    Me, too. I especially like when Lisa was crying to Dee about how terrible Dayana is, and Dee said to her "I'm not seeing it." Ha!
    And when Lisa made a comment about how much she detests Dayana, Dee said something like, "I've learned as I've gotten older to work with people I don't like without being vicious." (Not a direct quote, but that's the general idea.) It looked like it went right over Lisa's head that Dee had called her "vicious" to her face. Loved that.

  5. #105
    Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    2,367

    Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

    I just read Clay's blog. I'm surprised he admitted wresting $20 of the donated money from a homeless man. I don't know how much Clay makes, but it's probably significantly more than I make, and I have a larger family to feed. I can't imagine taking money from the hands of a homeless person, unless he stole it from somebody even less fortunate. I think I'd take money from my own pocket and give it to him after getting the donated funds back. It's just the thought of a well-off person taking money from somebody who has none is rather distasteful.
    cablejockey likes this.

  6. #106
    FORT Fogey fan*addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I just read Clay's blog. I'm surprised he admitted wresting $20 of the donated money from a homeless man. I don't know how much Clay makes, but it's probably significantly more than I make, and I have a larger family to feed. I can't imagine taking money from the hands of a homeless person, unless he stole it from somebody even less fortunate. I think I'd take money from my own pocket and give it to him after getting the donated funds back. It's just the thought of a well-off person taking money from somebody who has none is rather distasteful.
    I agree withyour sentiments, however in the context of the "game" and the "task at hand" the team who collects the most money wins!..so I think Clay's actions and reactions were deserved, the money was "intened" for the the team to be able to achieve the goal of winning...(loved when he mentioned taking money out of someone's arse crack!)

  7. #107
    FORT Fogey jadewarlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,078

    Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Dee was correct in his parting words. They have to stop carrying Lou! Because his team wants to win everyone steps in and covers his ass. Too bad because Dee is a much more valuable team member.

    I think Aubrey will be back. I have a hunch, in the contract, you cannot leave unless there is a legitimate reason.
    That didn't stop DeDe last year (well I think that's her name, but the gal from "The Real Housewives") who quit for the mere thing of having to be on a team with her rival or something like that in the switch-up.

    I would say that you might be right in that you must leave for a legit reason or risk losing all donations to your charity and any monies earned by appearing.

  8. #108
    FORT Fogey jadewarlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,078

    Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    I agree withyour sentiments, however in the context of the "game" and the "task at hand" the team who collects the most money wins!..so I think Clay's actions and reactions were deserved, the money was "intened" for the the team to be able to achieve the goal of winning...(loved when he mentioned taking money out of someone's arse crack!)
    This is why I sided with both Penn's stance and Clay's. Penn is right in that some cases the people grabbing the money were people who may truly have needed it in some way - hence it still was a charity.

    Clay did it because it's a competition, and was upset. I think and hope he was embarrassed at taking $20 from someone who clearly was homeless (though sadly there are fakers who do this because it's non-taxable income if you panhandle - why it's illegal most places), because there are some cases though where they truly need it.

    Personally, the thing I can call Penn out for on it is that he should've had BMG shoot FAKE money out (or coupons for free/discounted tickets to the show) THEN have the group actually present their $8K check to the team. That way it wouldn't have been that close. I think the $14 win was a huge wakeup call for the men and none will forget it even in the team shakeup.

  9. #109
    FORT Fogey Photobabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Too far from the beach
    Posts
    848

    Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

    The fact is, if Clay had not gotten that $20 bill, his team would have lost. Of course, that might not have been such a bad thing had it sent Aubrey home. But, Aubrey probably would not have been the one sent home. Her sudden exit into the elevator was just done for effect. I'd bet the farm she will be back next week. Aubrey and Lisa have to be 2 of the most classless, rude, vicious women on the planet.

    I was sorry to see Dee go. He's right. It's time to stop carrying Lou.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

  10. #110
    FORT Fan lizardcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    306

    Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Personally, the thing I can call Penn out for on it is that he should've had BMG shoot FAKE money out (or coupons for free/discounted tickets to the show) THEN have the group actually present their $8K check to the team. That way it wouldn't have been that close. I think the $14 win was a huge wakeup call for the men and none will forget it even in the team shakeup.
    I think this was a subversive move on BMG's part. They probably didn't want anything to do with Donald Trump's show at first, then decided they'd do it, but on their own terms. I'm not crazy about their execution.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.