+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree340Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    just looked at her twitter/FB feeds. She really is a catty little bitch and can see nothing wrong with herself. She has a LOT of growing to do to hang in the real world.
    Which is probably WHY Diddy fired her ass, and which is probably why Arsenio, viewing one of the earlier women's team boardroom bloodbaths, said: "I can SEE why Diddy fired her!
    jucamer likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I lmao at the creative brain trust of Lisa & Aubrey lose yet again. So all of that creativity and still little wins to go with it.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I forgot to mention that in the previews for next week, we see Lisa telling Arsenio that he's going to be the most hated man in America. And she had no idea that everyone was going to be on Arsenio's side, and she and Aubrey would be the ones who were hated. Don't you just love getting to see somebody get their just desserts? Of course, I'm still waiting for the axe to fall on them.
    cablejockey, march, ness and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    just looked at her twitter/FB feeds. She really is a catty little bitch and can see nothing wrong with herself. She has a LOT of growing to do to hang in the real world.
    Oh, wow, looking at all their Twitter posts makes me cringe. Not sure if I'm glad I looked over there or not! Aubrey is still being a brat, Lisa doesn't seem regretful at all, there's some love-fest posts and then some nasty/bitter ones too. Ugh. Clay mentioned reading his blog tomorrow to find out what really set Arsenio off in the boardroom. Oh, and I couldn't read Dayana's because they weren't in English!

Lisa is a BITCH and I can't wait to see her ass get fired! And I hope it's Dayanna who gets to do it! I loved that Arsenio and Clay called Aubrey out on all her "me, me, me" crap, it's about time!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Lisa is currently engaging in several spats with random people on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive View Post
    Is Lisa married?

wiki: "Lampanelli married in 1991 and divorced soon after..."

Wonder why. Can you imagine living with that temper every day?
    I haven't watched this episode yet so I'm only reading the first couple pages here so I won't be spoiled.
    During this last season of Bethanny's show, she had lunch with Lisa (which was my first encounter with her...never heard of her before). She talked to Bethanny about her marriage. Apparently, Bethanny knew her husband and Lisa had only been married for a short time. So this must be a second marriage. It is short-lived marriage and so far, according to Lisa, it is going well. Can't remember her husband's name but she brought up why he's called "Big Balls" (or something like that...can't quite remember) and there's a very good and accurate reason for that, which Lisa went into great detail about. Personally, I could have done without the explanation.
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fogey

Clay will speak the truth in his blog. Don't get me wrong, I think he's far more arrogant and condescending than Penn ever was, but...I do think he calls 'em like he sees 'em and in a fairly rational way so I'll believe what he writes.

Anyone know if Aubrey comes back?

I don't have the stomach for quitters on this show. Talk about selfish.
    Uncle David and BuckeyeAddict like this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I don't think Aubrey was intending to quit really. It was grandstanding. Her feelings were all hurt so she makes a big threat in hopes that everyone will follow her and beg her to come back. She needed her ego re-inflated a little, and I think the men knew it when they steered Teresa away from following Aubrey... I LOVE that they didn't play into her little game and I LOVE that Arsenio took it to her in the boardroom.

Lisa. I have a personal pet peeve and that is a person who can not get their ideas across in a rational and calm way. Lisa's way of getting people to hear her is to be LOUD as hell, and to throw in a bunch of emotional bs to get attention. If your thoughts are worth a grain, people will listen. Stop being an emotional nutcase with an ugly superiority complex, for heaven's sake. This woman took the bus to crazy town and it'll take a team of psychologists with earplugs to get her back. And next week is worse? I can't even imagine.

Debbie Gibson. I'm sorry, but what the heck was she wearing? It was so tight it could have been a swimsuit. I thought it was so funny the way Teresa called her out, even dissing her singing... well, you were good when you were 14. Anyway, good riddance.

Teresa... loved her standing up against Debbie, and hated her cowing to Aubrey. I do understand her being upset that Aubrey was mad at her, since she supported Aubrey in the board room.

Dayana. Ah, rational, classy. Honestly, I am so impressed that she has held it together against the pitbull and her pups. I'm NOT ashamed to be a woman because of the classless way the others are acting, (they represent only themselves),but seeing how Dayana and Patricia have acted with class unders such ridiculous attacks and bullying... well, that does make me feel a little proud. I'm sure Patricia is so proud of Dayana after witnessing this episode.

I'll get to the men later.
    Last edited by spockwhat; 04-02-2012 at 08:31 AM.
    cablejockey, ness and mushybrain like this.

I had never heard of Aubrey before this show and even after this started airing I only heard that she once worked for Diddy and was on Making the Band (which I've never seen either). I never bothered to look her up, but after what Arsenio said he found after he googled her, I have to admit my interest was a little piqued. All I can say is WOW! I was NOT expecting that! I dont think there was one google image where she was wearing more than about a third of the clothing she should have been and most images she had less than that! Obviously an attention seaker from the get-go. Yikes.

+ Reply to Thread