+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 3/25/2012 episode 6 - PARTY LIKE A MOCK-STAR

FORT Fogey

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 3/25/2012 episode 6 - PARTY LIKE A MOCK-STAR

it seems Trump wanted Patricia go , no matter what

Trump was keeping Diana to advertise the Miss Universe pageant or to keep people in Venezeula happy.

Clay has excellent communication skills. I am going to set a personal goal for myself to communicate positvely and effectively.

Aubry is a good idea person. Maybe Pdiddy was getting aggravated with her self importance talk that we did not have the opportunity of seeing. I think she could operate her own advertising type of firm.
    jacobson00 likes this.
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post

Clay has excellent communication skills.

Aubry is a good idea person. .
    you summed it all up so well. Even while on idol i was jealous of Clay's excellent communication skills. Aubry does have good idea.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    I think he said flew out of her mama's crotch and latched right on to a stripper pole. The NC accent made it harder to understand but that's what I got. Who knew Clay was so catty? I'm loving that.
    wow clay.....way to show the world you are threatened by Aubrey. Seems to me that this is a typical case of men needing to
    diminish a smart women who goes after what she wants. My opinion of Clay has sunk miles.

Hmm missed this because I was on a flight home from Ohio last night. I did DVR so I will watch it later. Clay seems to really be smelling himself lately. With that Wolverine hair and jacked up facial hair its a wonder his ego can make it through a door.
    jucamer likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Notice that Clay did not bring Penn's name up as one of two to bring back to the boardroom if they lost. I think the morning after the storm effect continued into the next day.

As I had hoped, this was a fun episode, but only on the men's side. Trump has been pining for someone to fight for their job in the boardroom after the last two project managers fell on their swords, so I think that is one reason Aubrey stayed. Another is that once he discovered the name of the person who didn't do their job according to the client, he lasered in on her. It would have been interesting if the dynamics were skewed and Aubrey didn't bring back Teresa...but, no, she has wanted the two outsiders gone from the beginning.

With a wink smiley, Clay wrote in his blog that you should never trust producers. While he was shooting his Aubrey ITM, he joked that "you" don't have to use this...and they did.

Arsenio is really playing this close to the vest. He has yet to take a leadership role and plays at enabler and right hand suck up to the one in charge for that task. Hopefully he is forced to step up this next episode and we can see his true colors. Wow...three hours and a shake up. Who will start screaming first?
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I can't STAND Lisa. She is so emotional, a complete wreck... and catty like I've never seen. I understand that in her comedy, but not life.
    I thought it was me, I would love for her to go next week. Or she can walk out.I dont find her humorous at all.

I really didn't like Debbie Gibson song, or her voice or her face! she can leave anytime. Does she have to sing every time??

Love Clay- I am a Claymate for sure! he's good, although he was nervous about this challenge, you could tell.

Patrice was a class act, but Trump only wanted one person from Venezuela

I am so glad it was bought up that even though Aubrey loves to blow her own trumpet, that she is responsible for every challenge it seems, THEY LOST!

Arsenio needs to step up, maybe next week. So doe Dee who I like. Paul? meh
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I think Theresa may be the one to walk out. I don't watch her show but I have seen clips of her flash fire anger. She is a star in her housewives series. I don't think she cares about this and may even see herself above it all. She is more well known/famous than any of the other women!

Lisa and Aubrey will stay and fight for the win. And I think they want as much face time as they can get. Not many have heard of either one before this show. They are motivated.

Dayana is not likely to displease Trump by walking out. She may still under contract with Miss Universe. Even if her rein is over she wants to protect a future career and if you walk you are deemed difficult and not likely to be hired.

Debbie Gibson? No way! She is staging a come back.

That covers the women and I cannot see any man walking; they all have careers to protect. Well, what does Lou do? I dont really know but we see that he is there.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 03-26-2012 at 02:02 PM.

Random thoughts and musings . . .

Thanks, Maybaybie, for the link to Clay's blog!

I still like him. Not wild about how he got his panties in a twist, went after Penn last week and --- from his side --- seemed to help keep that going by sending Penn out to the New York hinterlands to scrounge up furniture, etc., for the task. OTOH, I have to acknowledge that he recognized he'd shown his ass and for that reason, felt he needed to be the one to step up and be PM for this week's task.

Still not wild about the face-fur-in-training, either, but as they filmed this during the New York winter (and he hails from NC), I'll give him a pass on trying to grow a muffler to try to keep at least part of his upper regions warm.

Re: Aubrey and her mama's chotch (sp?).

I thought that was hilarious!

Much as I DON'T want to, I'll have to give kudos to Aubrey. Even though she lost the task, the waterworks DID get her 10K for her charity.

Wonder how many times she's used that tactic when dealing with a man and needed to do something in order to get her way, or at LEAST end up with SOMETHING after the smoke had cleared?

Maybe she tried that with Diddy, and the dog didn't hunt in that instance?

Hmmmmmmmm

I think she's still smarting from the Diddy dismissal and for that reason is trying to put the lie to that by her antics on this show.

NEWS FLASH, AUBREY!

IT AIN'T WORKIN' FOR YA!

She strikes me as being very insecure. Pretty face, but that's about it. The refugee-from-a-clown-car hair color certainly doesn't do her any favors (LOVED Clay's crack about two red-headed PMs, one of them natural!). And the overbearing, loudmouthed, pushy persona when dealing with those of her own sex doesn't, either. She always seems to go about trumpeting how she did this, how she did THAT on a task. But, just as an observation: If you're good and you know it, you don't need to go around continually bleating about your accomplishments. Stop talking and let your work illspeak for itself.

Also, I find her to be astoundingly two-faced. She --- at least how I interpreted what I saw --- pretty much treated Dayana and Patricia (and Teresa, too, now that I think about it, but D&P in particular) with almost total complete and utter disdain as the tasks went on, then had the nerve to coat them with verbal sugar when the boardroom cropped up BEFORE the gloves came off and a glimpse of her true insides was shown.

LOVED it that Patricia (?) pointed out during the boardroom that while Aubrey and Lisa were movers and shakers on the tasks prior to the ones under discussion at that time, the women tanked on 4 out of 6 of them.

I can't WAIT to see how she deals with any men on her new team after next week's shakeup. All of the guys have already seemed to clock her for what she is, so I definitely want to see her try to bow up at and steamroll one or more of them.

I truly don't think she'll get very far, if she tries it.

However, she DOES play men differently, as opposed to women, so if she tries her different tactics in dealing with any men on her team, I want to see if any of them will let themselves be stupid enough to be led around by the nose by that pretty face.

I don't think so, but then again, you never know, do you?
    Last edited by ness; 03-26-2012 at 02:27 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Random thoughts and musings . . .

Thanks, Maybaybie, for the link to Clay's blog!
    You're Welcome! Someone else posted it on here a few weeks ago, so i'm just passing it along! It's nice to hear a few insider snippets now and again.

+ Reply to Thread