+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 3/25/2012 episode 6 - PARTY LIKE A MOCK-STAR

FORT Fogey

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 3/25/2012 episode 6 - PARTY LIKE A MOCK-STAR

The Crystal Light people were impressed with Aubrey so I knew she was safe. I don't have a problem with her. She is correct in saying she has worked very hard in each challenge and was instrumental in excuting each one. Okay, they lost 4 but it wasn't because of Aubrey. The men don't like her so there is something there. They have not worked with her so I wonder what is up with that. I guess we will see next week.

The editing showed us that Patricia was going to be fired. I only saw this in hindsight. Lisa and Aubrey were concerned that Patricia refused to show them her graphics. Lisa asked several times to check the spelling and Patricia sat in silence, ignoring them. She seems to have a chip on her shoulder.

I like Lisa. Sure she is edgy; I don't have a problem with that.

Penn is a strong presence and I like him. He has been in charge of his career, with Teller, for decades. He would not be the success he is without it. Note to men: know that and lighten up! Penn is doing the right thing by keeping as low a profile as he can because he knows himself and the egos that go along with show business personalities well.

Dyana and Lou are the next to go unless someone else fails miserably. They will be the last of thinning of the herd.
    JunkieGirl and Alexxxx like this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    I think he said flew out of her mama's crotch and latched right on to a stripper pole. The NC accent made it harder to understand but that's what I got. Who knew Clay was so catty? I'm loving that.
    I thought it was something like "Audrey is a clubber, just look at her hair. She popped out of her mama's chotch and started grabbing onto a stripper pole."
    Whatever it was, I laughed my butt off. Those guys really don't like Aubrey any more than we do. I look forward to the comments of the men when the women are in the boardroom.

I can't STAND Lisa. She is so emotional, a complete wreck... and catty like I've never seen. I understand that in her comedy, but not life.

Donald made a comment about how hard the women are on each other but hugging on the way out. That hasn't happened every time, that was purely Patricia being a class act and not holding it against Aubrey. Patricia is all class, good for her.

FORT Fogey

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I forgot to mention that Debbies voice is terrible! WOW! Her affected and nasal delivery was scary bad.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Kinda rude to talk to each other in a language the 3rd person doesn't speak at all. I realize English is their 2nd language, but Aubrey had no knowledge of theirs at all. Also, it wasn't bad, but how uncomfortable and paranoid does it make the other person? That was not okay, in my opinion.
    Didn't bother me one bit. :p In fact, I was wishing they had done more, talking strategy and such. I was glad Dayana brought up what I've been thinking for a little while. Yes, Aubrey and Lisa are the "creative thinkers", but they have lost 4 of 6 tasks... it's more on Lisa than Aubrey though (since Aubrey's ideas were for the two that won). Lisa really should be the one to go soon.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    I think he said flew out of her mama's crotch and latched right on to a stripper pole. The NC accent made it harder to understand but that's what I got. Who knew Clay was so catty? I'm loving that.
    Actually I too think he intentionally pronounced crotch as chotch. I don't think it was an accent thing. Could be wrong, but I have no problem with a southern accent as I have one myself.

Also, I record this and I FF through everytime Debbie opens her mouth to talk, and especially to sing. She is absolutely horrible!
    Last edited by NCLurker; 03-26-2012 at 08:19 AM.
    AZChristian and nanaslbkp like this.

Don't forget to check out Clay's Take. I always love reading them!

The Apprentice Show Series on NBC: Clay's Take
    Kiz likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    Don't forget to check out Clay's Take. I always love reading them!

The Apprentice Show Series on NBC: Clay's Take
    Thanks, I didn't realize he had a blog. I wonder what he means when he says the mens team literally blows it. A horn or balloons come to mind. Anything else you blow? Well, that would be on TV.

It is a longer episode so he implies that they start out in their teams then Trump mixes them mid stream or there are two challenges.

edited to add: I guess I fell asleep before the preview. 2 tasks next week and someone walks out. Cool.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 03-26-2012 at 09:20 AM.

Poor Dayana and Patricia were relegated to menial jobs--I think I saw them washing the floor at one point! And of course as with every project, Aubrey and Lisa see themselves as the brilliant creators(whose ideas make them lose), Debbi wants to get in there and sing at the drop of a hat, like Lou wanting to be a Hulk like character for every challenge, so there's not much left for the remainder to do.
    Aubrey all but announced last night that she wanted to keep the best people so they can help her go forward, to the top and win this for herself! She's in for a shock when Lisa and Debbie turn on her, which I hope is any episode now. Three huge egos like theirs, cannot co-exist.
    ness, AZChristian and Jaceegirl like this.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I'm curious who walks out. My money (figuratively speaking) is on Lisa or Aubrey. They're used to being the alpha dogs. When they end up on a team with brighter alpha dogs and their "brilliant" ideas aren't respected, somebody won't like that AT ALL. Sulking will commence, followed by storming off. All speculation. I don't know a thing. If the teams weren't mixed, I'd guess it was Dayana, because she would know her neck was next on the block, and she wouldn't have a chance. I can't imagine any of the guys acting that childish. They're all fighters. OTOH, Aubrey is a fighter too. So my guess is it's Lisa - one of the most negative and insecure personalities I've seen on TV in awhile. It's one thing to say that another teammate is lacking in talent and/or creativity, but it's another to make it sound like the person is the scourge of the earth. You'd think Dayana steals food from starving children the way Lisa talks of her.
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 03-26-2012 at 10:40 AM.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I thought it was something like "Audrey is a clubber, just look at her hair. She popped out of her mama's chotch and started grabbing onto a stripper pole."
    Whatever it was, I laughed my butt off. Those guys really don't like Aubrey any more than we do. I look forward to the comments of the men when the women are in the boardroom.

I can't STAND Lisa. She is so emotional, a complete wreck... and catty like I've never seen. I understand that in her comedy, but not life.

Donald made a comment about how hard the women are on each other but hugging on the way out. That hasn't happened every time, that was purely Patricia being a class act and not holding it against Aubrey. Patricia is all class, good for her.
    I heard "chotch" too. I guess he figures it's more acceptable and/or less vulgar than crotch.

Evidently Lisa's comedy is very close to her view of life. It's no wonder her face is so hard looking. I think it's a mirror into her soul - if she has one.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread