+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 3/25/2012 episode 6 - PARTY LIKE A MOCK-STAR

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 3/25/2012 episode 6 - PARTY LIKE A MOCK-STAR

Maybe if we all link hands and think on it we can telepathically beam Lisa out of there.

About Aubrey __ I am not so sure she qualifies as "smart". She has the skill to manipulate and is so loud and abrasive and talks over people in the boardroom. (The only other loud mouth is Lisa.) Aubrey speaks louder than the soft spoken women __ so only she is heard and it doesn't sound like 2 women "bickering" __ but rather as if she is in charge. The tears were to soften the harshness. She actually told DT "I am NOT going home. I wish he would have said "Oh yes you are".
    I could never work for her.

I think DT will probably split Aubrey and Lisa.

I think Clay is great. The unfortunate "choch" comment surprised me __ but otherwise I thought Clay as PM was on point. The Life's a Beach/Peach idea was his __ and his way of presenting it gained acceptance. He truly MANAGED the project with respect for his teammates ... and showed forethough.
    If you put Clay's leadership style next to Aubrey's it's really interesting.
    Last edited by echo226; 03-28-2012 at 01:35 PM.
    Kiz and Jaceegirl like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I think DT will probably split Aubrey and Lisa.
    I do hope so!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I like Lisa.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    I like Lisa.
    OK __ you won't have to link hands.

Lisa is OK, and funny too __ but she doesn't seem like a team player. I have never been a fan of cliques and Lisa and Aubrey are the bully babes.
    Lisa encourages Aubrey's behavior and plays the supporting role. Lisa is a pot stirrer and when it boils over the blame will fall on Aubrey.
    cablejockey likes this.

Mohandas Gandhi

If Lisa & Aubrey had such excellent ideas, How is it the women only have 2 wins? I mean all that intelligent thinking and it only has two wins and neither of them as project manager on the wins. Not to smart to me.
    cablejockey and Jaceegirl like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    If Lisa & Aubrey had such excellent ideas, How is it the women only have 2 wins? I mean all that intelligent thinking and it only has two wins and neither of them as project manager on the wins. Not to smart to me.
    Actually, Dayana brought that up in the boardroom, but DT couldn't fire Aubrey after the Crystal Light folks said she was such a standout hostess and marketing person.

Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I have changed my mind. I think Debbie walks. I watched her interview with Rosie last night because I couldn't sleep. I had left it on my DVR and almost deleted it. I was surprised to see her being a very solid likeable person who has had a long career on Broadway. Who knew? Anyway, Rosie asked her about the Apprentice. She said that she agreed to do it and went on to win but decided that she would not go against her morals and principals to do so, something like that. She added, you just have to watch and see what happens. Well, to me that telegraphed that she is the one who walks.

Interesting. Debbie was on Leno last night, too (I tuned in to see Gavin DeGraw--yum!). She wasn't quite as speculative as you describe. She didn't say anything about moral issues, either. She basically said she was glad she did it so that she didn't have to ask herself "what if"...but she didn't make it sound like it was a lot of fun. She said straight out that she and Teresa don't get along but that she and Lisa are friends. Her comments about Aubrey were odd; she claimed that they're friends, but she made several cutting remarks about how Aubrey thinks she's popular based on how many Twitter followers she has, while she hasn't done anything of substance. She also says she's watching the show in real time and is surprised by how many mean remarks Aubrey said at times that Debbie thought they were getting along.

I rolled my eyes a couple times, as when she referred to her "25-year career," but overall she was surprisingly self-deprecating. Apparently she and Tiffany did a monster movie together a couple years ago, and Debbie admitted that she knows no one saw it.

Rereading my own recap, I wonder if someone told her that her Rosie interview was too revealing and that she should be more vague for Leno. So maybe she is the one who walks.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Someone did bring that up, but as usual the mouthy one shouted her down
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by gatrmom View Post
    The three amEgos: Harpy, Catty, and Deluded....
    The worst amEgos are the Trumps. What a bunch of arrogant suckers.
    jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post

I continue to be UN-impressed by Teresa. She can make phone calls and order around carpet layers...wow. I don't watch her show, and I understand she's very different on that--I would hope so, because she's practically comatose on this show. I wouldn't be surprised if she's the one who walks, and good riddance. .
    Teresa cannot seem to find her voice here- maybe she knows she'll sound/look like a dummy around these savvy people. On the RH show, she's mouthy as all hell, but I think she's on the RH gig to be made fun of (it's a Bravo thing). If she starts actually participating much here, she'll be fired cause she's stupid. Or make up an argument so she can walk and say it's someone else's fault.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread