+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 3/25/2012 episode 6 - PARTY LIKE A MOCK-STAR

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 3/25/2012 episode 6 - PARTY LIKE A MOCK-STAR

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I hope it's not Penn. That would be a shame.

I want the quitter to be someone who wouldn't have a chance of winning anyway. Like, I don't know, Aubrey? That way we won't have any major "what ifs".
    I dont think Aubrey is a quitter, maybe its Paul? or Lou? they aren't going to win imho. I hope it isnt Arsenio! or Penn.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Oh it might be Paul. Forgot about him. And I'm not sure exactly why I'm seeing him as a possibility, but there's just something about him that may fit this..

I don't think it's Lou.

Right now my main worry is unfortunately Penn.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post

I continue to be UN-impressed by Teresa. She can make phone calls and order around carpet layers...wow. I don't watch her show, and I understand she's very different on that--I would hope so, because she's practically comatose on this show. I wouldn't be surprised if she's the one who walks, and good riddance.
    May just be me but I totally thought Teresa's super strong talk on the phone to the carpet layer guys to be for drama purposes only. I really thought it was for the camera and there was no one on the other line. Just seemed to scripted to me.
    Shoepie likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Oh it might be Paul. Forgot about him. And I'm not sure exactly why I'm seeing him as a possibility, but there's just something about him that may fit this..

I don't think it's Lou.

Right now my main worry is unfortunately Penn.
    I don't see Paul or Lou quitting as a big draw for ratings. Theresa/Dayana Meh. Penn or Debbie would be shocking. I still have faith in Penn. You can't have a successful Vegas show for this long without some smarts. Debbie? She hasn't been able to keep a career for all that long....
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I'm wondering if since the preview said "SOMEONE WALKS OUT" or something like that...that they did walk out to take a breather or quit and were convinced to come back. Usually when someone leaves the show the headlines say "AND SOMEONE QUITS THE SHOW" or something like that. I think the headline might be just a teaser to get us to watch. I haven't seen the commercial in a few days- if I'm remembering it wrong, someone please let me know. Does it specifically say someone leaves the show or just that someone walks out?

FORT Fogey

They just say "walks out" and that could mean either quit or just stomp out to cool off.
    cablejockey likes this.

To the Point

When I heard "walk out" I did think Penn. I don't want it to be him. I'd be perfectly happy for any of the women (especially Lisa or Aubrey) or Lou to walk. That being said, I realize that he was extremely bothered by Clay "taking him to task" during Lou's PM and I know that different personalities handle things in different ways, but I have been very surprised by how much Penn pulled back and stopped communicating, not just with Clay but with the whole team. This isn't healthy! It just seems that he no longer wants to be there. While Clay was the one who directly dealt with Penn, it was my impression that he wasn't the only one who felt that Penn might be on the road to "sandbagging" Lou's turn at bat. Penn did step up and do whatever task he was given, it just seems that he lost the heart to really put himself out there. I really hope it wasn't him, but I also hope that if he stays he is able to be more successful in putting the conflicts behind him and have a better functioning relationship with whatever team he is on.

FORT Fogey

I don't know. I think whoever walks off is one of the giant-sized egos, upset about a perceived slight of some kind. I don't think Penn is one of the biggest egos there. I think he's one of the most intelligent people there, problem solving in a very logical, unemotional way. That trait has served him well in his long career and I doubt he can be any other way. I think he wisely realized that with the current team dynamic, pulling back a little and listening more than speaking was the best thing to do, and still contribute.

As for giant egos, my guess is one of the women -- Debbie or Lisa are possibilities, giving the edge to Debbie. She just seems to have a little bit more of an attitude of entitlement than Lisa does. Aubrey is about 99% ego too, but I don't see her quitting. She seems like one of those people that has to have the last word and WIN the shoutdown. Walking off is losing. Teresa is too much of a scrapper to quit and Dayana doesn't seem invested enough to begin with to be upset enough to quit.
    cablejockey and JunkieGirl like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    They just say "walks out" and that could mean either quit or just stomp out to cool off.
    That's true. Well I guess we will all know Sunday.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

There was just a commercial on for this week. "MOTHER OF ALL MELTDOWNS" Arsenio crying in the boardroom and asking " What about what you did to me? Why did/don't you punch me in my face and then ask Theresa if it hurt?" (Not sure whether it was did or don't) Then Theresa says "It was scary!" I think her statement was about the boardroom.

Oh Donald anything for ratings...

Just two other rantings: I don't know Don Jr's wife, but I think if he was stupid enough to take Aubrey up on her offer, Donald's panties would be in a twist and Don Jr's something else would be twisted!

The three amEgos: Harpy, Catty, and Deluded....

+ Reply to Thread