+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 3/25/2012 episode 6 - PARTY LIKE A MOCK-STAR

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 3/25/2012 episode 6 - PARTY LIKE A MOCK-STAR

She said that she agreed to do it and went on to win but decided that she would not go against her morals and principals to do so, something like that. She added, you just have to watch and see what happens. Well, to me that telegraphed that she is the one who walks.
    Interesting. I wonder what the task is , that she wouldnt do?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Interesting. I wonder what the task is , that she wouldnt do?
    I don't think it is about the task but probably conflicts with her team. The way I paraphrased may have led to this possibility. And she may walk out of the board room at the end of the first task when they are in the same teams. I just got the feeling that she leaped to claim moral high ground so she could get out of an uncomfortable situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I don't think it is about the task but probably conflicts with her team. The way I paraphrased may have led to this possibility. And she may walk out of the board room at the end of the first task when they are in the same teams. I just got the feeling that she leaped to claim moral high ground so she could get out of an uncomfortable situation.
    I cant say I will miss her. If she is the one to leave.I would prefer a couple of others go before Gibson, I guess we will see.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I just want Penn to stay as long as possible. He is probably top on my list since George left. ALthough I like Clay's charity so would not mind if he won.
    cablejockey and JunkieGirl like this.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I'm starting to wonder now if Penn isn't the one to walk - even though that would make the preview clip of Lou enjoying somebody's departure a little too obvious. Things seemed to have cooled down with the men's team, but has it? According to Penn's tweets last week, Lou was "playfully" rough-housing with him, but Penn didn't take it as being playful. I tend to lean in favor of believing Penn, because Lou probably doesn't like Penn enough to play with him in friendly way. Penn doesn't like conflict, so I can see him deciding he doesn't need to deal with that BS. I know they're mixing up the teams, but the producers probably wouldn't split up Lou and Penn because they're the only drama the men have. If this is the case, good luck to whoever loses Penn and keeps Lou.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I'm starting to wonder now if Penn isn't the one to walk - even though that would make the preview clip of Lou enjoying somebody's departure a little too obvious. Things seemed to have cooled down with the men's team, but has it? According to Penn's tweets last week, Lou was "playfully" rough-housing with him, but Penn didn't take it as being playful. I tend to lean in favor of believing Penn, because Lou probably doesn't like Penn enough to play with him in friendly way. Penn doesn't like conflict, so I can see him deciding he doesn't need to deal with that BS. I know they're mixing up the teams, but the producers probably wouldn't split up Lou and Penn because they're the only drama the men have. If this is the case, good luck to whoever loses Penn and keeps Lou.

I hope it's not Penn either - I really grew to like him and was pulling for him to win....
    cablejockey likes this.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I hope it's not Penn either - I really grew to like him and was pulling for him to win....
    Don't give up yet! You just never know... Maybe we'll get lucky and it will be one of the shrewish women who walks out.
    cablejockey and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Don't give up yet! You just never know... Maybe we'll get lucky and it will be one of the shrewish women who walks out.
    It would just make my day if Aubrey was the one walking but I know that ain't gonna happen
    tapper01 and Jaceegirl like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Oh, the suspense is killing me now. Aubrey certainly has a mouth on her and she can be really catty, but the girl is smart. The crying really irked me, but she presented her case pretty well. She could have been more aggressive blaming Patricia but I think she scaled that back because Donald speaks so well of her. This girl would never walk out of an opportunity to be on TV. Don't think it's her.

If it's Penn, I won't be happy. I'd still watch but it would be just background noise as I do something else. If it was Debbie or Theresa I'd not mind. I don't watch any of the Housewives, and she's not bringing any drama so it would make sense. If Debbie walks out, that would be unexpected. Yeah, hope it's her.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I hope it's not Penn. That would be a shame.

I want the quitter to be someone who wouldn't have a chance of winning anyway. Like, I don't know, Aubrey? That way we won't have any major "what ifs".

+ Reply to Thread