+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 3/25/2012 episode 6 - PARTY LIKE A MOCK-STAR

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 3/25/2012 episode 6 - PARTY LIKE A MOCK-STAR

Two or three times, Aubrey made some remark about being Don Jr's girlfriend or The Donald's next wife! Is she really on this show to snag a rich guy?
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Two or three times, Aubrey made some remark about being Don Jr's girlfriend or The Donald's next wife! Is she really on this show to snag a rich guy?
    She's just kissing butt
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I continue to be impressed by Clay, whom I thought would be gone the first week when the cast was announced. He is one of the most articulate and level-headed players, but he can also play the game. I'm not usually into that, but it's probably the only way anyone can stay in at this point.

It drives me crazy that everyone lets Lisa and Aubrey take credit for what are mostly losing tasks! Dayana mentioned it last night, but she said it in sort of an offhand way. I would have made that point extremely clear to Trump.

I continue to be UN-impressed by Teresa. She can make phone calls and order around carpet layers...wow. I don't watch her show, and I understand she's very different on that--I would hope so, because she's practically comatose on this show. I wouldn't be surprised if she's the one who walks, and good riddance.

I hope it's NOT Penn, whom I do admire...but he seems to be withdrawing big time.
    BuckeyeAddict and mushybrain like this.

FORT Fan

Lisa and Aubrey come across as sooooo jealous of Dayana...and Patricia too.

Dayana and Patricia should have argued more forcefully about losing so many challenges with Aubrey & Lisa's ideas. And they should have banded together much sooner (with the other leftout women) and much louder to get their ideas and concepts accepted in some of the challenges. I don't believe they're "idea-less," they're just drowned out by Lisa, Aubrey, and to some extent Debbie. There was one scene a couple weeks ago with Dayana in the backseat of the van calling out idea after idea. She just got ignored. I think if a few of them had teamed up they might have had a better chance to be heard. The leftout women are just too kind to steamroll over someone with a bigger mouth.

Also, I know the editing last night showed Patricia ignoring Aubrey's requests to review her work before she sent it off to the printer. But I remember someone (Patricia?) saying that she created some large graphics with the words "Crystal Light." Then she said that when the work came back from the printer, the ones with the larger graphic were missing. It wouldn't surprise me if the producers or Mr. T contacted the printing company and intentionally messed up the order. Patricia said in the boardroom that Aubrey reviewed all the work she did; Aubrey said she didn't. Patricia comes across as an honest person. Aubrey, maybe not so much, given all the backstabbing and bad-mouthing she's done behind the scenes.
    cablejockey and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    He's married for God's sake! Plus Donnie Sr would never let him marry a trollop like that anyway!
    Uncle David likes this.

I hope it's NOT Penn, whom I do admire...but he seems to be withdrawing big time
    I hope it isnt him!! Lisa yes! Penn no
    Uncle David and Jaceegirl like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Thanks, I didn't realize he had a blog.
    I LOVE his charity. LOVE it. I work with special needs students.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    I hope it's NOT Penn, whom I do admire...but he seems to be withdrawing big time.
    I would hope not either - but probably for a different reason beyond his charity or just because I like watching him in the show.

IF he were to quit, especially for a weak reason, it could affect his and Teller's magic show (well, if it's going on - been a while since I've watched a show on TV). People don't like quitters - it's been shown many times on sites like this, so yeah... it could have such a ripple effect it's not funny.

I would think it's one of the women or I dare say it Lou. Dee I could see but ONLY if his hand is having so many issues that he has no choice but to withdraw or risk losing mobility in it. (Then again - if he had to do that, it's a respectful quitting and I don't think Trump would be mad about that).

Just a few thoughts here:
    I really don't have a big problem with any of them..although there are some who are definitely annoying. One of the things I so dislike is Ego-display and Debbie has that in spades. She needs to give up on any "come-back" because when you have to dub your recordings, there's a very good reason for it...and I could hardly understand her words when she was singing. What was up with her excuse of hoarse voice and "delirium" at the boardroom?? And why did she need a microphone at the party when we all knew she was lip-syncing because she had it recorded. Clay didn't need a mic or a recording...just the difference between a great voice and a so-so voice.

I'm not fond of Aubrey but do have respect for her quick intelligence, ability to come up with good ideas and her hard work. I find that she has really knows how to say the right things and on how to play people and she does it very well. I looked up her background and was horrified that we are "sorority sisters." She's just one of those people who instinctively knows to work people and make herself look good, even if she has to cry at the right time.

I can see how Lisa could get on people's nerves...she's brash and outspoken and not always right as she thinks she is. I disliked her imitation of Dayna with the accent. Unnecessary to me.

Clay's voice seemed fantastic to me...good thing he wasn't "hoarse and delirious." My least favorites are Paul and Lou but still ok with them.
    I'm old so I thought Clay could have just said, "she popped out of her mother." and leave it at that. Why do people have to be so crude nowadays?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I think Theresa may be the one to walk out. I don't watch her show but I have seen clips of her flash fire anger. She is a star in her housewives series. I don't think she cares about this and may even see herself above it all. She is more well known/famous than any of the other women!

Lisa and Aubrey will stay and fight for the win. And I think they want as much face time as they can get. Not many have heard of either one before this show. They are motivated.

Dayana is not likely to displease Trump by walking out. She may still under contract with Miss Universe. Even if her rein is over she wants to protect a future career and if you walk you are deemed difficult and not likely to be hired.

Debbie Gibson? No way! She is staging a come back.

That covers the women and I cannot see any man walking; they all have careers to protect. Well, what does Lou do? I dont really know but we see that he is there.
    I have changed my mind. I think Debbie walks. I watched her interview with Rosie last night because I couldn't sleep. I had left it on my DVR and almost deleted it. I was surprised to see her being a very solid likeable person who has had a long career on Broadway. Who knew? Anyway, Rosie asked her about the Apprentice. She said that she agreed to do it and went on to win but decided that she would not go against her morals and principals to do so, something like that. She added, you just have to watch and see what happens. Well, to me that telegraphed that she is the one who walks.

Since we see Lou saying something like and I will push you out the door (paraphrase), the one who walks is probably on his team. So this narrows the field when we see how the split goes. Or they purposely chose Lou's diary talk to add suspense since he may be viewed as the most likely to walk.

I love to guess these things; it reminds me of the days before Survivor and Bachelor spoilers when we had to figure things out.

+ Reply to Thread