+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 3/18/2012 episode 5 - I'M GOING TO MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOU

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 3/18/2012 episode 5 - I'M GOING TO MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOU

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    That's what I thought last week too! I hope they do because it looks like they may try and throw Penn under the bus
    Yeah.

Damnit.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 3/18/2012 episode 5 - I'M GOING TO MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOU

Lou looked like he was having some serious back spasms during that commercial of his...
    cablejockey likes this.

Oh, boy.

Trump is playing these women like a violin, they're going for it ---AS USUAL --- and winding up making themselves look like a bunch of infighting, schoolyard harpies.

Wow.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Paul Sr? Really Dee? Lou did it all and if they fail (which I doubt) he should go.....

Clay is REALLY pasting Penn!!!

ETA . .

THE MEN WON!!!!!!!!!!

Much as I wanted to see Lou gone this week, they wound up doing a fine job (doesn't really matter HOW they got there), and I'm happy for them!

Good for 'em!
    Last edited by ness; 03-18-2012 at 10:40 PM.

Good for Lou! He is vindicated and showed humility wearing an apron and dancing.
    jadewarlock likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Fanatic

the women need to get rid of some dead weight at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence View Post
    the women need to get rid of some dead weight at this point.
    If they got rid of all of their dead weight I don't think they'd have anyone left.
    cablejockey, ness, jucamer and 1 others like this.

Have her pronounce 'peonies' again before she leaves.
    Ellen likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

If I was Tia and knew I could get away with it, I would bitchslap Aubrey clear into the middle of the next millennium.
    kanona29 and jucamer like this.

+ Reply to Thread