+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 3/11/2012 episode4 - Failure To Launch

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 3/11/2012 episode4 - Failure To Launch

OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooohhhhh . . .

I think Michael's gone (and so much for me thinking it would be Lou, earlier)..

ETA . . .

YEP . . .

He gone.

Now, Lou is gonna have to PUT up, or methinks he will be SHUT up, PERMANENTLY.
    Last edited by ness; 03-11-2012 at 11:05 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Wow - in one fell swoop Trump almost decimated the men's team - they are so much weaker now especially because they still have Lou!

FORT Fogey

The HAIR needs a touch up. His white roots are glaring.

Michael came in as a last minute replacement, and he just never looked like he really wanted to be there.
    mesachick and jucamer like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Wow - in one fell swoop Trump almost decimated the men's team - they are so much weaker now especially because they still have Lou!
    I predict he's gone next week. They'll make sure he's PM.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    The HAIR needs a touch up. His white roots are glaring.

Michael came in as a last minute replacement, and he just never looked like he really wanted to be there.
    I agree and he should have stepped up since there would never be another challenge better suited to him - but I just can't take Lou anymore

It looked like Lou verses Tia selling a mop.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I agree and he should have stepped up since there would never be another challenge better suited to him - but I just can't take Lou anymore
    I agree . . .

A little of Lou goes one helluva LONG way.

But, on second reflection about the situation, I really do believe that if The Hair had gone ahead and dismissed Lou, the show would've gotten a negative feedback that could've been heard in Antarctica.

I mean, thus far, Lou's axe to grind has been that his group doesn't USE him. And I absolutely agree with you that they DON'T use him because they're sick and tired of hearing him complain about NOT being used. Which, if you think about it, sets up a scenario wherein the dogs chase their tails. Arsenio, Penn and Clay have guts, sure, but why didn't any of them pull Lou aside and give it to him straight BEFORE tonight's boardroom? As long as he's NOT used, every week that they end up on the firing end of the boardroom, Lou is gonna pick up his axe and start grinding it.

Ergo, the idea of the dogs setting themselves up to chase their own tails.

Now, THIS way, Lou is gonna be thrown under the bus in terms of having to put up or shut up as PM, and if they should happen to lose the challenge, there ain't NOBODY that can say that he wasn't given an honest shot at leading his team.

Even if where he happened to wind up leading them was straight into the bowels of Hell.
    spockwhat and jucamer like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Regular

Wow, I didn't see that coming. I thought for sure that the guys won. I feel bad for both Adam and Michael because Lou should be the one fired. And Trump bugged the heck out of me - he is so rude, cutting people off all the time. Apart from Lou, I like the guys more than the ladies though I like the two Latina gals.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Haha For the first time, I liked Donald Trump and was rooting for him to fire two people, even if it was the guys team. Go Donald, go Donald, go Donald. LOL

I don't like Adam Carolla, so I'm glad he's gone. Andretti should have stepped up to be PM and didn't so glad he's gone too.

Penn is wicked smart, love him on this show. Debbie Gibson is really annoying, so I'm hoping she gets the boot really soon. Speaking of too much plastic surgery, what has Clay done to his face?
    ness likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

You knew from the get go Trump was going to fire Michael if they lost - cya Michael!
    I agree. I have to wonder if Michael told them he would do the show but only for x weeks because of other commitments. It was his time to go so he had to fire 2 people after Adam fell on his sword. It could also explain why the men lost when they were clearly better than the women. I'm not big on conspiracies, but I think we might have this one right. Why else would he not step up after Trump told him to? And how else could the women have beaten the men with that pathetic presentation? Michael was not supposed to be on the show. He stepped in for his son after his son lost his friend in the racing accident.

The sad part is Michael is very intelligent and well spoken generally. I thought he was a valuable member of the team. IMO the men should have won and Aubrey should have gone because of the Verona issue alone. I'm really starting not to like Debbie Gibson, and I used to really like and respect her. She isn't coming across well at all.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

+ Reply to Thread