+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 3/4 Episode ****SPOILERS*******

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 3/4 Episode ****SPOILERS*******

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I'm thrilled that the person who said there would be a double elimination this week was wrong.
    I don't know if somebody else said there would be a double-elimination this week, but I did post that I wondered if it would be this week. According to the previews we saw last night, it will be next week. I can't imagine Trump firing two women, making their team that much weaker then the men's team. So will the guys lose again, and then lose 2 team members? Has Trump ever fired one person from each team?
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 03-05-2012 at 09:50 AM.

George's leaving was so dignified--I really admire him.

I agree with the issues with the men's windows (sexist; wrong clothing, etc.), but I thought the women's window was awful! It made no sense at all. I believe they won because they sucked up to Ivanka, oohing and ahhing over the phone and asking to borrow her jewelry.

I don't think Ivanka was crazy about Aubrey appearing in the window. Did you hear her say that she understood Dayana, but why Aubrey? Yuck. That clown hair and orange skin do not scream "elegance" to me.

It was edited to look like George did nothing. I liked the mens windows far better than the women's windows. The women had no concept, none .What is the story here? umm ah. we havent got one!! and Debbie Gibson wanting to model

Silly show.
    Uncle David and BuckeyeAddict like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    OMG Clay's hair looks like Cameron Diaz in Something About Mary and then he throws George under the bus with Eric Trump - WTG Clay!
    All I could think of was Alfalfa, but I knew that wasn't right either!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by nkmho View Post
    Dang, what was up with that super long Cartier commercial?
    I don't know what was up, but I loved that there was no talking, or screaming like there usually is. Refreshing.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I didn't see the end of the show, but I'm sorry George is gone too. I was hoping to hear more about his charity, which sounded really interesting. Not that the other contestants' charities aren't obviously worthy too, but George's was a little more unusual, and I wanted to know more about how the museum intends to tell the story of the Japanese internment camps. I wanted to hear George talk more about his experiences with them too.

As for the men's first window, yeah, it did make the women look like Clay's assistants, which was inappropriate for a line headed by a woman, so it was sexist. But considering what falls out of Trump's own mouth on a regular basis, it was mild. I wish someone would point out to him how sexist his remarks and behavior is. The men made a single stupid mistake. Trump has made a habit out making stupid, sexist remarks.
    You can google the museum. It's the Japanese American National Museum. I did because I wanted to know more about it. I used to work for a Japanese museum here. One of our trustees was born in an internment camp here in the US. When he spoke about it (which was not very often) he said no one was mistreated but it was very sparse living. I always had the feeling he tried to forget it.

FORT Regular

Did I hear correctly last night when Lou said the girl's windows looked like they were on a picnic and everyone was talking, Aubrey said going on a picninc with him would make her vomit? I hope I misheard that, but i backed up the DVR and that's what it sounded like. I didn't like her before, but if that's the case, now I really don't like her at all.

Will someone who has it recorded please listen again and tell me if I'm right or wrong.
    nanaslbkp and Fanny Mare like this.

No matter how far he gets in the actual competition I have no doubt that Penn Jillette will end up being the real winner of this game. He's come across incredibly well.
    Last edited by Hades; 03-05-2012 at 02:16 PM.
    holly71, nanaslbkp and jucamer like this.

FORT Fanatic

George didn't seem to have a clue as to what he needed to do, and everyone simply filled in all the blanks. Nice guy - poor competitor.
    Aubrey seems to be the only women who can truly think on her feet when it comes to problem solving. I didn't think much of her
    when she was on P. Diddy's show, but i enjoy seeing how bright and ambitious she really is. Smart girl.
    holly71 and Fanny Mare like this.

To the Point

George was the right choice for going home. I think he is truly a gentleman, but he did seem to be less than capable of the multi-tasking needed in this task.

There was so much wrong with both windows!
    holly71 and Fanny Mare like this.

+ Reply to Thread