+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 3/4 Episode ****SPOILERS*******

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 3/4 Episode ****SPOILERS*******

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I heard something like that, vomit was mentioned. I just dont know who said what. I should check again,I have it recorded.

Edited to add: Audrey said when I look at your photos it makes me want to vomit.
    She was talking about the pics of the windows, not pics of Lou personally, but still it was a tacky, classless comment. That said, I still like how she handled being grilled by Donald in the boardroom.

I also want to add that I don't like the way the guys team seems to be dismissive of Lou much of the time.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Yes, thats why I edited it, after I watched it again Audrey was talking about the photos.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

So far I am actually kind of liking Aubrey.

FORT Regular

Did Trump seriously refer to Lou as a donkey in the boardroom? I don't even like him, but man oh man are they trying everything possible to give him the dumb jock edit on this show...

Aubrey is really surprising me so far. She pulled out a concept in 15 minutes that was good enough to beat what the men's team spent days planning. I'm becoming more impressed with Paul Teutel as well. His skill set is obviously less diverse than some of the other cast members, but he's damn good at what he does and he may have walked out with the ultimate prize by having Ivanka use his signage for her line. Plus, while his choice of words left a lot to be desired, he did seem to have a sense that George was not the right fit for this kind of competition in the first episode and ended up being correct.

Love the Dayana/Patricia dynamic as well. They would be a great pair to have their own reality show in the future.

Arsenio's comments about the gay men on the team not being as helpful as he envisioned had me I'd be VERY surprised if Penn didn't win the whole thing though. The man truly is a genius and has seemed to be the superstar in every task so far.
    jucamer and JohnnyK like this.

In Washington I visited the Craft museum and they had a show on the crafts of the Japanese internment camps - I was so impressed. What these Americans did with no training and lack of tools was very overwhelming. Too bad George didn't get any cash for his charity but at least it raised awareness.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    In Washington I visited the Craft museum and they had a show on the crafts of the Japanese internment camps - I was so impressed. What these Americans did with no training and lack of tools was very overwhelming. Too bad George didn't get any cash for his charity but at least it raised awareness.
    I would love to see that exhibit. It is amazing to me how little I had ever been taught about Japanese internment camps. In fact, I don't think I knew anything about them I was in my 30's. I love/d George. Sad he's gone.

THis is generally a great group. Victoria grew on me and I wish you would have done better and stuck around.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I miss George already and the next episode hasn't even aired yet.

Anyway yes I agree this is a pretty good cast altogether. Liking most of the men, most of whom I knew of before this, and even some of the women, even those I didn't really know of before this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I would love to see that exhibit. It is amazing to me how little I had ever been taught about Japanese internment camps. In fact, I don't think I knew anything about them I was in my 30's. I love/d George. Sad he's gone.

THis is generally a great group. Victoria grew on me and I wish you would have done better and stuck around.
    We had internment camps in Canada as well, of course... I don't remember learning much about them until University when I read "Obasan" by Joy Kogawa. It's a great novel, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to know more, Canadian or American.

Seeing George go was a bit of a heartbreak... everytime he opened his mouth I was laughing. Classy way to go.
    Altogether, the men's team seem to be holding themselves to higher standards than we generally see on Celebrity Apprentice.

I felt Adam was playing the game when he settled on the colour George had told them to do. He could have fought for a lighter colour, but since George wasn't coming, he certainly wasn't going to tell him to come! A smart move, I guess.

FORT Fogey

I didn't know that there were internment camps in Canada. Also, I thought that Lou's face was filled with rage when, on a previous show, Pann said that he would bring him to the boardroom. Actually, I think Lou has facial tics.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I didn't know that there were internment camps in Canada. Also, I thought that Lou's face was filled with rage when, on a previous show, Pann said that he would bring him to the boardroom. Actually, I think Lou has facial tics.
    Yes I noticed the ticks and wondered if it may be from steroids - he certainly has roid rage. He's frightening when he gets mad.

+ Reply to Thread