+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 2/26 episode

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2/26 episode

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I was really, really dreading Penn being on this show, but I have to say that I have been impressed to this point. He seems like a very solid guy. He has just always been so stinking over-the-top in everything I've seen him do that he just got on my nerves. I was so impressed that he just let Lou vent and didn't give it right back.
    My guess is you didn't see him on DWTS
    NCLurker and Uncle David like this.

From what I understand they film all the "walking out the door into the cab" scenes at the beginning of the show with all the contestants (that's why sometimes they have different clothes on or different hair. They mostly all wear long coats to minimize the obvious, though). The cab ride confession is true after the firing, but the walking to the cab is not. They realized after the first season, that paparazzi and reporters were hiding out near the building to see who would come out so they could post firing spoilers, so I believe after that season they started filming them in advance.
    cablejockey and Uncle David like this.

I have to say I am falling in love with Penn. Who knew he was such a nice guy! So far I am rooting for him or Dee to win. The women just plain suck this year! Especially that Aubrey creature - she is one ugly woman (inside and out). Kudos to Clay for what he said about her in the viewing lounge!
    JunkieGirl likes this.

I didnt care who went home by the end of it I think Gotti got what she wanted .She didnt seem to have much life in her anyway.

Lisa , wow she has a big mouth, and she shouts down everyone. I thought Dee looked a little like her when he dressed up.

Go men! their team is far better at working as one. The women haven't a clue, they want to pick everything and everyone apart.

Clay is one of my faves and also Penn.The women can all go home

I did LOL when I saw Gotti with flat hair go into the elevator and her curly locks when she got out. These editing fools are just that

I loved seeing James Lipton, Inside the actors studio is one of my favourite shows.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Personally, I like Lisa. It's too bad that Cheryl got booted, because she's the only other of the women whom I like.

On next week's ep, are we going to see a horse's head at the foot of Lisa's bed?

I'm rooting for George Takei. (He gives me daily, much-needed laughs on Facebook.)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

My understanding is all of the contestants taped scenes leaving the building a day before the first challenge was filmed.The exit after being fired is pretaped prior to the shows airing the first night. So that may explain it. Victoria Gotti's hair wig or whatever it was distracted the heck out of me. I kept looking at it to see if it moved and missed most of the boardroom banter,lol.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I keep waiting for the real Teresa Guidice to stand up (a la Eminem). She is so demure! So quiet! WTH?

Who is the red-head lady?
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Red head chick is Aubrey O day. Initial claim to fame was being fired by Diddy for being a stuck up diva. Aubrey thinks she has more talent than she really has.
    CrazyDutchWoman and jucamer like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

The women's team is a mess. The fact that they were jumping all over each other even before they knew they lost just shows how the rest of the season will play out for them. None of them can seem to shut up for a minute, even interrupting the Donald and his son. The sexism here is ridiculous... surely they could have found some d-list female celebrities who have some manners?

Lisa: Wow, I did an complete turn around on this one. I liked her last week because she seemed like she can be nice, but saying Dayana was no good except for being pretty was so low down mean. Dayana was the only one who seemed to get who the audience was. Really, Lisa should have gone home because her concept, though good enough for an adult audience, sucked for a children's audience. Ergo, it wasn't good enough. She was also ridiculous with all her dramatic bawling in the boardroom. I was smirking right along with Dayana.
    The red head is Aubrey. And yes, she's an idiot. Throw in there Debbie Gibson, who frankly, sounds awful and looks just as bad. Yeesh, what a 'ladies' team.

The men show so much more self control. Lou lost it but the rest kept their cool even as Lou was ranting.

Penn, Clay and George... that's who I'm backing at this point. Oh, and Arsenio and Dee... crazily lopsided teams here.

I agree. I remember before the season started, someone was interviewing Donald on television, and he said something like, "This is the best Celebrity Apprentice cast we've ever had, and I'm very excited."

yeah, right. Hype it up, Donald! When I heard him say that, I went to the website to check out this sensational cast. I'd only heard of a few of them (Cheryl, Teresa G., Debbie G., Lou, George, the Chopper Guy, and Arsenio) - none of them sounded sensational to me

I miss the "real" apprentice shows, where people were actually trying out for a job. Well, at least we don't have Joan and Melissa!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread