+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 2/19 premiere episode

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2/19 premiere episode

I thought Victoria was way older than 49, too.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Cheryl is best doing her yoga retreats She isn't cut throat, and she doesn't want all the cameras attention. Gotti does, Who's Lisa?? big mouth shouting type.I dont know the red head, and I didnt know who George was , as I have never watched star trek, it gave me hives. Is that all he's done?
    George is much more than Star Trek.

George Takei

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post

George Takei

I dont know his work .A regular on Stern, really?
    thanks for the link though

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I dont know his work .A regular on Stern, really?
    thanks for the link though
    You are welcome. Don't like Stern, but love George. He is so nice in person (yes, I went to a Science Fiction convention when I was young!). He has a great sense of humor as well.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

You are welcome. Don't like Stern, but love George. He is so nice in person (yes, I went to a Science Fiction convention when I was young!). He has a great sense of humor as well.
    He does have a great voice, a real radio type voice.
    Allie likes this.

I'm looking forward to seeing the premiere of George's Allegiance at the Globe here in San Diego this September.
    Allegiance - A New Broadway Musical
    He's *way* more than Star Trek.
    Allie and mesachick like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Hmm cant say I have heard him until his show, and the reference to that awful show Star Trek.
    "shrug
    Shoepie likes this.

I loved Star Trek...all of them..Next Generation, Voyager....I started watching only late in life.
    When I married my husband, (25 yrs ago) I had heard of it but never watched. At the time, it was on every week night at 11 and DH wanted to watch, so I did too. Came to love it and then the rest just followed.
    We even once went to a ST convention...boy, did I feel out of place there. Especially with so many Trekkies (Trekkers) in costume. I liked the show but I wasn't ever going to be defined by it, like some people. But still, I felt if that was their "thing" then more power to them.
    mom2 and Allie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I loved Star Trek...all of them..Next Generation, Voyager....I started watching only late in life.
    When I married my husband, (25 yrs ago) I had heard of it but never watched. At the time, it was on every week night at 11 and DH wanted to watch, so I did too. Came to love it and then the rest just followed.
    We even once went to a ST convention...boy, did I feel out of place there. Especially with so many Trekkie's (Trekkers) in costume. I liked the show but I wasn't ever going to be defined by it, like some people. But still, I felt if that was their "thing" then more power to them.
    I never got it, and all those adults in the costumes. But, each to their own.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

George Takei
    He really is. And yet, he'll always stand out for being a part of the cast of the original (and best) Star Trek series. (Though the newest movie version has a great start). Can't say I ever really enjoyed any of the other Star Treks (though I tolerated NG for Jean Luc). I agree with Dragonlady on this:
    I liked the show but I wasn't ever going to be defined by it, like some people. But still, I felt if that was their "thing" then more power to them.
    Totally. I went to a LOTR's convention once and met up with the same thing (odd looking people dressed as mostly elves). But everyone is allowed to get their kicks however they like. It's not harming anyone.

I honestly thought Gotti was about 70 myself. It's just such a bad look. Maybe her and Trump share fashion tips.
    Don Jr. is such a doofus. That slicked back looks ridiculous on him.
    Allie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread