+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 2/19 premiere episode

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2/19 premiere episode

If you are going to have a sandwich shop. I would think you would include a alternate Vegan sandwich. That was Russell Simmons and If I give you 10k I want the sandwich I want also. He is a billionaire for a reason.
    nanaslbkp likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    If you are going to have a sandwich shop. I would think you would include a alternate Vegan sandwich. That was Russell Simmons and If I give you 10k I want the sandwich I want also. He is a billionaire for a reason.
    He paid 10K! I missed that. I also thought they would have offered a Vegan sandwich

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He paid 10K! I missed that. I also thought they would have offered a Vegan sandwich
    I cringed when I saw them make that tofu thing. I'm sure they didn't check to make sure the bread was free of milk and egg. As a former vegan and now the mom of a kid with food allergies, I know you need to read every label, every time. I give Russell credit that he said it was good--it didn't look so hot!
    Debb70 and Fanny Mare like this.

I mostly meant that he (Russell Simmons) should have had a better attitude about asking for a vegatarian sandwich. Most places cater to the majority and vegatarians should know that they are in the minority. I think most places could easily make a great veggie sandwich but "demanding" is never appropriate...even if he did donate 10K, which I didn't notice either. Many people have dietary needs but I've found that if I ask nicely, most places are happy to help you.
    But maybe it's typical for people who're always catered to (celebs) will expect that everywhere they go.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

FORT Fanatic

When are they going to take the muzzle off Theresa? (RHNJ)
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

So Mr. Rattus was giving me my nightly foot squeeze last night when I asked him how old he thought that Gotti woman was (we had been making, I admit, disparaging comments about her hair, her makeup and her clothes during Sunday's foot squeeze). He said, "I don't know - in her seventies?", which I have to say I agreed with. When I told him she was 49, he literally almost fell over. When will women learn that going to those lengths to make one's self look polished and "well-dressed" only makes one look much, much older. If she cut her hair and let it go natural, wiped off all the makeup and put on a pair of jeans (Levi's, not designer - designer jeans are for old ladies) and a button down shirt, she would look a couple of decades younger.

Especially given that New York has ten milliion residents and untold tourists and vegetarianism/veganism is not rare.
    Last edited by Rattus; 02-22-2012 at 09:40 AM.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I thought she was older than 49. It looked like she had to cover up alot, but she doesn't, not at all.Not at 49!

I absolutely agree with those who want to see a change in the fundraiser portions of the show. Not sure the best remedy would be, but there must be one out there!

ETA: Victoria Gotti only 49 years old ? ? ? ? Oh please Victoria buy a new, natural looking wig sized for your small frame and features, not one designed for a giant sized person.
    Last edited by Vonna; 02-22-2012 at 02:27 PM.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

But maybe it's typical for people who're always catered to (celebs) will expect that everywhere they go.
    I have to agree with you. It takes nothing at all to have good manners.

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=Rattus;4432717]So Mr. Rattus was giving me my nightly foot squeeze last night when I asked him how old he thought that Gotti woman was (we had been making, I admit, disparaging comments about her hair, her makeup and her clothes during Sunday's foot squeeze). He said, "I don't know - in her seventies?", which I have to say I agreed with. When I told him she was 49, he literally almost fell over. When will women learn that going to those lengths to make one's self look polished and "well-dressed" only makes one look much, much older. If she cut her hair and let it go natural, wiped off all the makeup and put on a pair of jeans (Levi's, not designer - designer jeans are for old ladies) and a button down shirt, she would look a couple of decades younger.[/QUOTE

I thought that she looked in her 60's but close to 70 myself! And had had a lot of work done. I absolutely agree that as we age, less make up and hip casual clothes take many years off. I have no words for that wig. The Beverly house wives would look younger with this same advice.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

+ Reply to Thread