+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 2/19 premiere episode

FORT Fogey

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2/19 premiere episode

Quote Originally Posted by Badseed View Post
    I was so sure the women were going to win, the way they had Particia give a heartfelt story about her charity, whilst Paul Sr. barely said word about his. That's one of the reasons it sucks that Patricia didn't get anything.
    Patricia really worked at trying to get donations from a bunch of people too, whereas Paul basically called one person with very deep pockets.

FORT Fogey

I'm kind of hoping that Penn and Clay team up together to rock a task. Penn seemed to recognize a potential fellow huckster in Clay, and yet they're so different it could be a lot of fun to watch them work with and off each other.
    NCLurker and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I'm kind of hoping that Penn and Clay team up together to rock a task. Penn seemed to recognize a potential fellow huckster in Clay, and yet they're so different it could be a lot of fun to watch them work with and off each other.
    I agree.I really like Penn. Clay could learn alot from him!
    Allie likes this.

Clay Aiken's face looks like molded clay. Perfect match. Little Ms Aubrey O day is famous for being fired by Diddy from his girl group Danity Kane. Aubrey thought she was the star did not want to do any background vocals or show up for rehearsals. So he fired her behind.
    RoxyKnox and nanaslbkp like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I was sorry to see Cheryl get eliminated so soon, but it's probably for the best.
    She's not a shark type and you need to be one on this show.
    Every year we seem to get some fake redhead on this show with hair that looks like it was painted on. I've never heard of Miss Aubrey, but she sure seems taken enough with herself that she doesn't need me to know her.
    I don't watch the Chopper show and I couldn't stomach that guy. But, I did think he meant "meek" in a reserved way.
    I like Victoria Gotti. TRump obviously wants to keep her on the show.
    I don't like Patricia, the PM lady, at all.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I was sorry to see Cheryl get eliminated so soon, but it's probably for the best.
    She's not a shark type and you need to be one on this show.
    Every year we seem to get some fake redhead on this show with hair that looks like it was painted on. I've never heard of Miss Aubrey, but she sure seems taken enough with herself that she doesn't need me to know her.
    I don't watch the Chopper show and I couldn't stomach that guy. But, I did think he meant "meek" in a reserved way.
    I like Victoria Gotti. TRump obviously wants to keep her on the show.

I don't like Patricia, the PM lady, at all.
    Cheryl is best doing her yoga retreats She isn't cut throat, and she doesn't want all the cameras attention. Gotti does, Who's Lisa?? big mouth shouting type.I dont know the red head, and I didnt know who George was , as I have never watched star trek, it gave me hives. Is that all he's done?

I couldn't stand Paul Sr at all. What a belligerent bully-type who obviously thinks he's the greatest thing ever. What was with him coming outside, flexing his muscles, like that's important? Who cares about an old walrus showing off his big arms like that's going to get people excited? Ooooh, he really bugs me. Can you tell??

I thought the constant "teasing" of Victoria about mob connections was ridiculous. I'm no fan of hers but enough is enough. Everyone who did it was just trying to get a laugh at her expense and I'm sure she's had enough of that in her life. I'm sure there's more to her than who her father is/was...kids aren't responsible for what a parent does.

Don Trump Jr. made an ass of himself trying to joke about meat in the sandwiches, saying "Bring on the beef." The real quote is "Where's the beef?"

Debbie Gibson really seems to think she's all that and she bugs me. I don't like giant egos.

As for Cheryl, she was definitely not cut out for this kind of competition. As I've stated before, we went to high school together and it's good to see that she still has the same personality she did when young. She was very retiring, shy and quiet but tall, thin and apparently, the camera loved her. I was just sad to see her look so bad. She's a year younger than me but gosh, she looked old...not just the face, which has had too many cosmetic surgeries, and/or fillers/botox. But her body seemed to be saggy, with slumped shoulders and "middle-age-spread." Of course, it entirely possible that bothered me because we're close in age! because most of us suffer the effects of that darn old bugaboo of aging. But I prefer her personality to Debbie Gibson's and Cheryl has far more reasons to have more of an ego.

I liked all the men, except the Chopper Walrus and the same for the women, (so far) except Debbie. The Aubrey girl shows signs of being a pain in the butt also but I'll wait to see before I judge her.

The Donald is a chauvinist pig, for sure. I disliked him comparing himself to the Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza's boyfriend to prove how much more money he has. I think any man would be preferable to some guy who must spend hours trying to hide his thinning hair.

I also wish there was a different way of deciding which team wins but I don't know the answer to that one. It is all for charity and the more money, the better. But why have any "task" if it comes down to who can call in the most money??

And who was the guy who came in demanding a vegatarian sandwich? Some regular person or someone famous? I didn't like his attitude...demanding something out of the norm. Ask nicely if it's not what you want to eat.

Guess I'm feeling very judgemental tonight since I've pretty much picked on so many people here.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Hee hee Dragonlady, darn good posting

Dayana is she the same Dayana that was married to Mark Anthony befor? I know that Dayana was a Ms Universe also.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

And who was the guy who came in demanding a vegetarian sandwich? Some regular person or someone famous? I didn't like his attitude...demanding something out of the norm. Ask nicely if it's not what you want to eat.
    Apparently that was Russell Simmons.

+ Reply to Thread