+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Celeb Apprentice 5 (aka Season 12)

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Celeb Apprentice 5 (aka Season 12)

For George Takei alone I will be watching this season.. as much as I can't stand Trump. Sulu for the win!
    Critical and JohnnyK like this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    For George Takei alone I will be watching this season.. as much as I can't stand Trump. Sulu for the win!
    Fortunately an assortment pack of celebs trumps Trump. I am quite looking forward to the upcoming season and expect see lots of good time fun amongst Penn, Carolla and Snider.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Srsly View Post
    Excellent!

Promotion and Official announcement of the new season starts tomorrow with Clay Aiken and Dee Snider and the Donald on The Today Show.

Did you see Theresa on the Today Show? She did NOT look happy. I wonder who pissed her off ?

Didnt see them on the Today show, but on E news last night the Don was raving about Theresa. *barf* Hope her and the Gotti lady get into it lol
    nanaslbkp and jucamer like this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Chicago Tribune. Official Cast photos

I have to say one thing about Trump - he does KNOW what celebrities are - even if some are relatively old compared to more popular ones such as Penn or Clay Aiken.

I mean - many people know Lou as the Hulk and Takai as Sulu - neither really has changed THAT much since their earlier days - then you have other decently known actors and models - Tiegs is still easy to recognize.

And several of the reality celebs here - such as Aiken, are SUCCESSFUL, even now (though I think Clay took a huge hit when he announced he was gay) and successful for their talent and not birthing 8 kids or putting out a sex tape (or being related to said person who released sex tape s ).

Shows such as "Dancing with the Stars" should take note of this casting if it wants to start having more success, because with many of these actors and celebs, people will watch the Apprentice this go.

(I do hope though that the younger cast realize that Ferrigno is deaf and that when you hear his voice, which sounds off, it's not a weakness. Unlike Marlee, he speaks quite well and doesn't use sign language. If/when he's eliminated I don't want that to be a factor).
    nanaslbkp likes this.

It really seems like they are scrapping the bottom of the barrel with the announcement of this current cast
    RoxyKnox likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast