+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Celeb Apprentice 5 (aka Season 12)

Re: Celeb Apprentice 5 (aka Season 12)

Again, I'm totally in agreement with all who are horrified by the photos and the Trump boy's attitude. I really hope they are investigated and found to have done something that can cause them a whole mess of problems.
    For me, it wasn't just the killing of the animals...it was their gleeful faces. I would be sad even if I had to kill an animal because it was attacking someone and I'd choose the human rather than the animal (in that case).....unless it was one of these boys....then, I'd let the animal eat them up!!
    I had been on the road to liking Don Jr as time went on........but no longer, for sure.
    Like I said, I'd be delighted if they were the main entree for a lion.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Srsly View Post
    Aubrey and Clay are in St. Petersburg Florida this morning at the Indy Car races. They will be singing the National Anthem at 12:30 PM ET on ABC.

Attachment 28312Attachment 28313
    So now I'm wondering what happened between the time Aubrey told the camera that she hates Clay (shown on last night's episode) and this event? Or was she just so happy to have gotten a gig she'd kiss anyone?
    jucamer likes this.

The poor lion would probaby get sick from consuming rotten meat. But, yes, you so expressed my feelings about their demeanor and behavior on this `hunting trip.' They have grown up as entitled, spoiled boys who have been taught they can live by a different set of rules. They will never have to answer to anyone for their choices, let's face it. What horrifies most people who object to their big game hunt is the lack of respect shown to the animals in their ridiculous photos. They don't realize, that to those of us who do not live in their rarefied air,they look like preening, oblivious and ridiculous stereotypes of the idle rich. The way they treat the remains in the photos is a reflection of how little they comprehend the rules of hunting. It's just high priced fun, bragging rights and a sub conscious need to prove their male parts aren't actually that tiny.
    jucamer likes this.
    "You have to remember, sometimes your `buddy' isn't really your `buddy' in this game." -Donny

sigh
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

I'm watching a repeat of RHONJ reuinon show. This is must see viewing for all those CA watchers who think Teresa is such a nice person. She is an illiterate, troublemaking nut job!
    Ellen and BlondeOne like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Speaking of troublemaking nut jobs . . . I was looking up something else and read a blog where Khate G says she has been asked "several times" to be on Celebrity Apprentice, but it just hasn't fit into her schedule. I wonder if she'll find time now that her cruise has been cancelled.

And we all know her favorite charity, "Mani/Pedi Addicts Anonymous."
    jucamer likes this.

she better not be on it. She is WORTHLESS her charity would be Grifters or US K8 G style
    AZChristian and jucamer like this.

Who are you guys talking about?

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Srsly View Post
    Who are you guys talking about?
    Kate Gosselin - frequently referred to as Khate because of her hateful attitude and behavior. Sorry - sometimes I forget that we get new folks onboard, and you're pretty new.

We're glad you're here!
    jucamer likes this.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread