+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Celeb Apprentice 5 (aka Season 12)

Re: Celeb Apprentice 5 (aka Season 12)

Aubrey and Clay are in St. Petersburg Florida this morning at the Indy Car races. They will be singing the National Anthem at 12:30 PM ET on ABC.

twittercomscreencapture.jpgtwittercomscreencaptureh.jpg
    Last edited by Srsly; 03-25-2012 at 01:26 PM.

Wow! All right! I guess the show is over - LOL. I notice in the right hand photo that current DWTS dancers, Jack Wagner and Anna T are also there with them. I hope their collaborative sing went well.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Srsly View Post
    Aubrey and Clay are in St. Petersburg Florida this morning at the Indy Car races. They will be singing the National Anthem at 12:30 PM ET on ABC.

Attachment 28312Attachment 28313
    Thank goodness it wasn't Aubrey and Debbie singing!!!
    cablejockey and Jaceegirl like this.

When I see a Trump boy sitting so full of smug arrogance at a boardroom table, I think of the scream of pain and agony suffered by the elephant they killed last week, the horror of mutilation felt by animals as they're dying, having body parts sliced off by arrogant Trumps.

Trump’s Sons Under Investigation for African Hunting Trip - ABC News

Why would these arrogant, cruel, bloodless, world class cheats think they need to murder endangered animals? Did they have the animals packed and sent to New York to feed Trump families for the next six months? They make me sick.

Then I think of the people who so kindly care for elephants that have lost their families, who reunite elephants and other animals with their families, and I realize these animals are sensitive, intelligent, loving animals that deserve respect. 2008Aug19 TWO (2) Elephants Reunited After 20 Years mp4 KPBS documentary news - YouTube

The Trump family is despicable, not fit for the human race.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Yeah I can't really look at the Dumplings the same way again.
    Jexter and jucamer like this.

Yeah I agree. Just because they could do something like that (so they say anyway), mean that they should have. It's all kinds of disgusting.
    jucamer likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

The whole thing turns my stomach and breaks my heart. Even if the animals are not endangered..and I don't really know if they are or aren't..it's still horrifying to me. I can not, for the life of me, understand how anyone can do that or why...and then smile, triumphantly. It's very disturbing. JMHO
    Jexter and jucamer like this.

What a weird thing to do while the show is in season. The Trumps are usually meticulous about publicity (witness Donald's "run" for president in the months before the season started--just long enough to get his name out there).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    The whole thing turns my stomach and breaks my heart. Even if the animals are not endangered..and I don't really know if they are or aren't..it's still horrifying to me. I can not, for the life of me, understand how anyone can do that or why...and then smile, triumphantly. It's very disturbing. JMHO
    Didn't Ghandi say something like humanity's morality can be measured by how well people treat animals? I agree with that sentiment. Hunting for fun is not something I can wrap my brain around.
    FireWoman and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    When I see a Trump boy sitting so full of smug arrogance at a boardroom table, I think of the scream of pain and agony suffered by the elephant they killed last week, the horror of mutilation felt by animals as they're dying, having body parts sliced off by arrogant Trumps.

Trump’s Sons Under Investigation for African Hunting Trip - ABC News

Why would these arrogant, cruel, bloodless, world class cheats think they need to murder endangered animals? Did they have the animals packed and sent to New York to feed Trump families for the next six months? They make me sick.

Then I think of the people who so kindly care for elephants that have lost their families, who reunite elephants and other animals with their families, and I realize these animals are sensitive, intelligent, loving animals that deserve respect. 2008Aug19 TWO (2) Elephants Reunited After 20 Years mp4 KPBS documentary news - YouTube

The Trump family is despicable, not fit for the human race.
    I just looked at that and I am nauseated. Seriously I had a physical reaction to the photo and the mention of the elephant's tail photo.

Perhaps someone should cut off DT Jr.'s tail.
    jucamer likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread