+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: *** Final Task *** Winner takes all 5/22*** Spoilers

Re: *** Final Task *** Winner takes all 5/22*** Spoilers

Somebody mentioned upthread about the winner of the challenge and I believe that JR being named the winner indicates that he won the challenge as well as the entire season. Also, I rewatched the episode with my son the next day and it sounded like in the boardroom, even though he didn't come right out and say it, JR's can was the best as it stood out more. Totally enjoyed the season and John being named the winner was the cherry on top!! Totally agree with all who said that Marlee was a poor loser and whiny about the fundraising part. I think JR probably had made some calls in advance, just in case he needed some more money for a future challenge and even though it wasn't required in the 7up challenge.... why not accept it on camera? shows initiative IMO, so good for him and good for his charity. Marlee's just jealous that she didn't think of it
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I know the regular Apprentice winner gets a real job with Trump, but I thought the CA was more of just a title, with no real "fitting in" necessary. Does the Celebrity Apprentice winner actually do something w/Trump's industries or empire?? I can't remember hearing anything about Bret Michaels working w/him after watching that season. But you're saying John Rich was somehow "hired" by winning the show? Or just figuratively?
    No the celebrities are on their to win the title only. They go back to their celeb lives.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    No the celebrities are on their to win the title only. They go back to their celeb lives.
    And they make that stupid "previous winner" appearance interview the episode before last to see who the final 2 contestants are.

I cannot tell any difference in Lisa Rinna's lips. There were supposedly before and after photos of her on Huffpost from last year and frankly there is not much difference if any, perhaps in the upper lip, but the woman has an ugly mouth, sorry....it's just too much with or without silicone, almost hard to look at that close up, lol. Such a pretty girl otherwise and beautiful well maintained figure.

Interested to see the last few comments and I have to say I am glad that I am not the only person who thinks that Marlee is sort of a strong personality and not always in a good way, I'll stop short of saying obnoxious. I noticed it on DWTS, I don't think she was that easy to deal with on that either. She is def used to being catered to ~not to diminish her, I find her to be very accomplished, but I find her annoying as h...jmo

[QUOTE=Tobi;4307532]I cannot tell any difference in Lisa Rinna's lips. There were supposedly before and after photos of her on Huffpost from last year and frankly there is not much difference if any, perhaps in the upper lip, but the woman has an ugly mouth, sorry....it's just too much with or without silicone, almost hard to look at that close up, lol. Such a pretty girl otherwise and beautiful well maintained figure.

Interested to see the last few comments and I have to say I am glad that I am not the only person who thinks that Marlee is sort of a strong personality and not always in a good way, I'll stop short of saying obnoxious. I noticed it on DWTS, I don't think she was that easy to deal with on that either. She is def used to being catered to ~not to diminish her, I find her to be very accomplished, but I find her annoying as h...jmo[/QUOTE]

I have to give her kudos, too, for her accomplishments, but I found her to be much like you did.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    I cannot tell any difference in Lisa Rinna's lips. There were supposedly before and after photos of her on Huffpost from last year and frankly there is not much difference if any, perhaps in the upper lip, but the woman has an ugly mouth, sorry....it's just too much with or without silicone, almost hard to look at that close up, lol. Such a pretty girl otherwise and beautiful well maintained figure.

Interested to see the last few comments and I have to say I am glad that I am not the only person who thinks that Marlee is sort of a strong personality and not always in a good way, I'll stop short of saying obnoxious. I noticed it on DWTS, I don't think she was that easy to deal with on that either. She is def used to being catered to ~not to diminish her, I find her to be very accomplished, but I find her annoying as h...jmo

Her lips were perfect and beautiful after the reduction but she must have had some plump added back. They aren't as bad as they were right before surgery but definately fuller again.

+ Reply to Thread