+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: *** Final Task *** Winner takes all 5/22*** Spoilers

Re: *** Final Task *** Winner takes all 5/22*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I think Marlee did not look good by getting upset about John raising money. If anything, she should have quietly and privately kicked herself for not thinking of doing just that (although I wouldn't expect her to think of it). I know she was angry because she didn't think it should count against her, but it's not flattering to be angry about a lot of money raised to benefit sick and/or dying children. As usual, John was thinking outside the box.
    From the looks of things - the people just up and gave John the checks too. He didn't say "Hey, give me your money" or say it was a fundraiser.

And I agree, you do not ever turn away a check given to charity. There's too many tightwads now that you'd be lucky to get anything now.

Frankly, Marlee should've just bit her tongue (mentally) and not said anything. That may be why JR won instead of her. I think Trump respected JR's humbleness too in that regard.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    She must have gone for the injections for the finale, because they were right back to where they were.
    I like Lisa, but I was disappointed when, once again, she had the opportunity to say something and she did not.
    At the finale, when Star said that NeNe picked on "black" women, Lisa should have said that she picked on her, too. And, Lisa is not black.
    There was some incident with Star and Lisa after the show with postings on Lisa's twitter and e-mails she sent out where Star got lawyers involved. It honestly seemed like Lisa was afraid of legal ramifications because she wouldn't even say Star's name when Trump asked about her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    they actually got smaller. She either stopped injecting them or had them reduced.
    She had them reduced and they were perfect. She looked spectacular. But at the finale is was clear she plumped them up again! She must have become used to her overy done lips and her new look bothered her. Too bad. The reduction she had was beautiful.

I like Lisa. There is something about her that is genuinely kind and upbeat. I dont watch soaps and only know her from media stuff. Her body is to die for! She and her husband appear to have a very sweet, solid bond. She is all good from where I sit. Well, not her lips so much.
    Last edited by shoepie; 05-26-2011 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by socalledchaos View Post
    There was some incident with Star and Lisa after the show with postings on Lisa's twitter and e-mails she sent out where Star got lawyers involved. It honestly seemed like Lisa was afraid of legal ramifications because she wouldn't even say Star's name when Trump asked about her.
    Socalled,

Thanks for that info.
    I think Star Jones proved herself to be a very mean and bitter woman on this show. I can totally understand why they got rid of her on the View. She's just beyond awful.....
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    She had them reduced and they were perfect. She looked spectacular. But at the finale is was clear she plumped them up again! She must have become used to her overy done lips and her new look bothered her. Too bad. The reduction she had was beautiful.

I like Lisa. There is something about her that is genuinely kind and upbeat. I dont watch soaps and only know her from media stuff. Her body is to die for! She and her husband appear to have a very sweet, solid bond. She is all good from where I sit. Well, not her lips so much.
    But she has something permanent take out of her lips didnt she? I forgot the name of it.It grew into the lip and it was major surgery( having to strip/cut it away) I wasn't aware she had something done again ..I thought it was layers of gloss( too much) what a shame , she so sweet imho

I just tried to see if indeed she had anything redone..I cant find it if she did.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 05-26-2011 at 09:08 PM.

Nothing against Marlee, but she admitted she was tapped out (In raising any more money). So I don't understand why she would make a comment stating otherwise.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Nothing against Marlee, but she admitted she was tapped out (In raising any more money). So I don't understand why she would make a comment stating otherwise.
    Yes. I was surprised to hear her say that, too.

The right person won. The two checks he got on this last challenge were from people who wanted to donate but missed the correct timing, that is all. And it was not a determining factor in his win anyway.

FORT Fogey

John Rich was the best player overall. He was a good PM, a good helper to other PM's, and a good fundraiser. He also got along with every single executive, and had an overall positive attitude. He also made real bonds and did not use his teamates as evident that Meatloaf and LaToya both chose him despite being on Marlee's team in the end.

Marlee was just the best of the rest of the worst. It really should have been Lil Jon against John Rich, but Marlee had the fundraising aspect, and I feel that money will always win out for Trump.

Marlee came off as kind of a witch at the final boardroom, and her PM skills were far inferior to John's.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I haven't seen this entire episode yet. Is it my imigination but did Lisa Rinna's lips get bigger again???
    She had them reduced later last year I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    This was on win that made sense to me. Clint was in no way a good fit, never. Trump called him on that a couple of times. The woman wanted to work with Ivanka and stated the need for the younger generation to move forward in the company because his kids would eventually be in charge. She said it much better than I did here but it made total sense. She and Ivanka got along well the entire game, it was very obvious. How perfect to hire someone to work under and with his daughter.
    I know the regular Apprentice winner gets a real job with Trump, but I thought the CA was more of just a title, with no real "fitting in" necessary. Does the Celebrity Apprentice winner actually do something w/Trump's industries or empire?? I can't remember hearing anything about Bret Michaels working w/him after watching that season. But you're saying John Rich was somehow "hired" by winning the show? Or just figuratively?

+ Reply to Thread