+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: *** 5/15 show ****spoilers

Re: *** 5/15 show ****spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    When it comes to the final task, it won't matter what happens, who does better, who flops, whatever. It will be Trump's choice based on his preference alone. Remember last season?

John Rich is by far the superior candidate imo, but Marlee will win.
    Really.Oh booo! I didn't see it last season

FORT Fogey

When it comes to the final task, it won't matter what happens, who does better, who flops, whatever. It will be Trump's choice based on his preference alone. Remember last season?

Oh. I really dont want to entertain that thought but I would not be surprised.

Sorry IMO Bret deserved the win last year. Holly is professional fundraiser - Bret is not. He did a great job with all of his tasks and got along with everyone. His win was not a give away - he deserved it

I thought he deserved it, too.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Sorry IMO Bret deserved the win last year. Holly is professional fundraiser - Bret is not. He did a great job with all of his tasks and got along with everyone. His win was not a give away - he deserved it
    No, no, sorry, I was talking about the last season of regular apprentice, not CA. Trump gave the job to some airhead that screwed everything up on the final task because she was hot. The other guy performed exceptionally well, and got fired.

No, ITA, Bret deserved the last CA win.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

No, no, sorry, I was talking about the last season of regular apprentice, not CA. Trump gave the job to some airhead that screwed everything up on the final task because she was hot. The other guy performed exceptionally well, and got fired.

No, ITA, Bret deserved the last CA win.
    Oh, you must be talking about Brandy.
    I totally agree wth you.
    The guy who competed against her totally deserved the win. She was a bimbo.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

And Annie Duke clearly deserved the win over Quitter Joan.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

This final two - I hate saying it, is NOTHING like Annie Duke getting basically punked because Joan Rivers was allowed to return after walking from the show (which she ONLY was allowed to return because Trump was a friend of hers.)

If Marlee bullies John Rich in the finals like Joan did Annie (who was right to say that the person who she talked with refused to do the task because of Joan), then I will be mad.

Right now, in my eyes, they are equal up to a point - good fundraisers and overall likable people.

The difference is the losses:

John's task he lost? - He lost only due to monies raised, and even there he raised $600K. He worked hard in the task and lost. Had they taken into consideration that Marlee, et. al. were not open on time for their task, he may have won that too even with the nearly $400K more Marlee raised. I do fault the men's team not taking that to Trump; however, it may have been regardless as it was a fundraising challenge.

Marlee's loss was due to her not doing her job and letting someone else do it. She wasn't nearly as active in that production. That is not what someone who is an apprentice to a multi-millionaire does - they do give input, which I really didn't see in this task.

I haven't seen the start-up of the final challenge, so I can't say how that will factor in to the finals yet. To me, what we're seeing on John Rich's side though is Trump's test on how he can handle pressure. I haven't seen Marlee's yet.

If John wins over Marlee - it clearly is the same as Annie losing to Joan - I'm not comparing Joan to Marlee - I'm saying that John deserves and should win as Annie should have - that's all.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    If John wins over Marlee - it clearly is the same as Annie losing to Joan - I'm not comparing Joan to Marlee - I'm saying that John deserves and should win as Annie should have - that's all.
    We've been comparing John to Annie, and Marlee to Joan. You're doing the reverse here if I'm reading it right. Not sure if I'm reading this right though.

MY point is that right now both are deserving of the win. The difference is where their losses have been - John's is because of a fundraising challenge, but he gave it his all.

Marlee's loss she did not.

It's the last task that should factor in. I would give it to JR anyway unless he totally bombs because he's up and coming and people will be willing to follow him and what he's doing.

Marlee, as much as I adore her and love watching her perform, is starting to fade from the limelight and wouldn't be as easy to get people to pay attention to.

Then again - it should've been the two Johns for the longest time - talk about a win-win there for Trump. He really dropped the ball firing Lil Jon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast