+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: *** 5/15 show ****spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: *** 5/15 show ****spoilers

Marlee got better remarks by the trio for overall. They were concerned
    JR is a musician/songwriter only and that expertise wouldn't be helpful to
    Trump. Marlee is a player, well liked, and she sums things up quickly.
    Picking MeatLoaf was a trainwreck. He is a complete lunatic, and his
    ideas are as goofy and off the wall as he is. Marlee sent him on an errand
    to avoid his bawling or cursing, whichever one surfaces first. The editing
    is just screwy enough to throw you off track, but I believe both their acts
    will show up and do well.
    I think Marlee would fit in better with the Trump gig. But, I won't be
    upset if JR wins it, either. I like them both.

I'll be surprised if JR doesn't win this and he definitely should.
    I haven't particularly liked Marlee. She should have been fired, actually, in place of Star. She was the PM and she pretty much let Meatloaf do her job.
    Then, when Star was throwing Meatloaf under the bus, Marlee never once stepped in to defend him. I don;t think Marlee has a lot of integrity. JR sure does.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I also try and listen to the music being played when each team is shown. They started playing that crazy music when Marlee's team was discussing what to do and for JR's team they had that we all love each other music. So I assumed it would be a slam dunk for JR to win for many reasons. Then they showed a preview to next week showing JR upset. Who knows what will happen or who will win.

Marlee was on Ellen today did anyone happen to catch her interview? I know Ellen asked her who won.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

Lil John did NOT want to be in charge OR work on this final task. It is clear that he is done. I would be too; it takes enough to watch 3 hours let alone do it. His reason for coming on the show (good representation for rappers) has been accomplished. He was well liked and worked hard. Failing in the last task could have hurt him and he knew that.

It is no surprise that Marlee is being a poor leader. Meatloaf could pull it off for her but I doubt it.

The promo showing John introducing the band before they are ready is an effort to show a problem on the men's team and a possible loss. That says he wins.

I think the men's can is superior. The black and white will jump off the shelf and Marlee's green can is too close to the original. That will be a factor in the judging.

Do the 7 Up execs know about Twisted Sister? Probably not but it may not matter.

It is far too early to know who wins but since this is edited to tell as story it appears John has this in the bag.
    Last edited by shoepie; 05-17-2011 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I'll be surprised if JR doesn't win this and he definitely should.I haven't particularly liked Marlee. She should have been fired, actually, in place of Star. She was the PM and she pretty much let Meatloaf do her job.
    Then, when Star was throwing Meatloaf under the bus, Marlee never once stepped in to defend him. I don;t think Marlee has a lot of integrity. JR sure does.
    from your lips to God's ear.

Other than the fundraising task - Marlee has not done anything special. And JR also raked in over 600 grand on that task - that's no slouch either.

Marlee also threw Meat under the bus after the OnStar challenge - she said Meat should go home, said he 'works differently' after just coming off the previous task basically saying he was better then sliced bread. She is inconsistent and is able to talk her way out of being targeted.

Having said that - if she wins, it won't piss me off. and a case of JR getting Annie Duked.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I really don't see how Marlee can win at this point. Unless something much different happens next week anyway. So far on this last task, Meatloaf has done pretty much everything. He's come up with the ideas, made the contacts, set up the scenes, decided on costumes, etc. Marlee's contribution - getting prettied up and having pictures taken of her holding a soda can. Oh, and more picture taking of her doing a dance. WOW - now that's some hard work right there. :rolleyes

If Marlee's team manages to win - I hope it becomes known that Meat is the actual winner here.

JR is putting a thousand more times of an effort in to this than Marlee.

FORT Fogey

Surely Trump will hear about her lack of leadership though his kids. So if it is a close call, this will factor in.

I will be shocked if John Rich does not win.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post

Surely Trump will hear about her lack of leadership though his kids. So if it is a close call, this will factor in.

I will be shocked if John Rich does not win.
    Same here! I think Rich is terrific player, and he knows how to take the lead:.Marlee follows, plus she didnt stand up to Star.

FORT Fogey

When it comes to the final task, it won't matter what happens, who does better, who flops, whatever. It will be Trump's choice based on his preference alone. Remember last season?

John Rich is by far the superior candidate imo, but Marlee will win.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    When it comes to the final task, it won't matter what happens, who does better, who flops, whatever. It will be Trump's choice based on his preference alone. Remember last season?

John Rich is by far the superior candidate imo, but Marlee will win.
    Totally agree.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast