+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
Results 141 to 147 of 147

Thread: *** 5/8 show ****spoilers

  1. #141
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: *** 5/8 show ****spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    yeah - I think L'il jon has 2 wins, 0 losses - it is an advantage if he makes it to the final task - the interview process is so subjective, it really means nothing since Trump is going to do whatever he wants. Remember how he fired Carol Alt because he wanted to see Trace and Piers duke it out. Made no sense.

    I'm a bachelor/ette watcher and edit is always key - overall Marlee's hasn't been great (even though she won the art gallery task, they were super late and pulled it off last minute) John and L'il Jon's edit have both been close to immaculate. The way Rich articulated how well he and L'il Jon work together, along with the "The Jonz" scene (I think) is setting us up for our F2. But if its Marlee/JR F2 - I want LJ to be on Rich's final task.
    Marlee's edit is hard to figure because she gives very little. She failed as mgr on that last task and is in Starr's pocket. That does not bode well for her. I will say again that Trump nurtures his Hollywood connections and Marlee is another road in for him, so there is that. John Rich is a given, of course. Does Trump care about the hip hop crowd, as far as his self promotion goes? Not sure about that.

    Things to consider: Marlee is tapped out as far as money, Lil John has said he does not have rich connections, Meatloaf is a loose cannon, Starr is too aggressive for Tumps taste and not well connected.

    As far as personality and punch for the final 3 frickin hours? Rich and Lil John look like they will put on a good show.

  2. #142
    dance aggressively Endit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    526

    Re: *** 5/8 show ****spoilers

    Part 1:

    WHO THE HELL does NeNe think she is!? Lets review her recent track record:
    -For the whole show she hates LaToya's guts
    -has a 2s heart to heart with LaToya (which looked fake as hell)
    -drink's LaToya's koolaid immediately after about Star being manipulative
    -goes on the offense telling Star to bring her street game
    -loses the task but continues the vendetta
    -leaves the game without telling anyone
    -tells Trump he's pandering to Star still, even after being moved to another team!?

    I don't buy into the pandering thing at all. If NeNe was asked the question, she'd either lie or give the same answer and they'd be split regardless. Asking the question was just for drama's sake, it was gonna happen anyways. And what does she honestly expect happen? Athing Trump would have done, I think NeNe would have used the same defense (unless he fired Star on the spot). She's just being a diva.

    And what a hypocrite! If you're gonna lay the smack down, you better come through, or at least put the effort in. You can't go around complaining about Star not playing with the "big girls" (her) when she does the same thing. Foot in mouth but the entire concept of that is probably lost on her.

    And Trump also the same inflated ego, what with the whole "If you quit apprentice, you'll never forget it." and "The worst decision they've ever made", "Everyone calls them a loser and a quitter." Oh gimme a ****ing break, the quitters excuse is the most egotistical defense of anything ever, period!

    Yes, I can see NeNe feeling HORRIBLE about quitting a rigged reality show of little actual worth if not for the charities. How will she ever live this down? Newsflash: she was a HOUSEWIFE! She's got no shame, you should have known that Trump. He's just mad that she didn't give a **** like the rest and get the chance for more planned boardroom drama and to really fire her. Those who quit usually don't care or it's not worth it in the end. There are plenty of things in life that you can work hard for or do, but in the end the reward is so small or it's too challenging, it's not worth it. It's funny that the ones that don't quit are the ones always talking trash, they care too much. To me it always sounds like some kind of jealousy or frustration about the fact that they can't easily walk away.

    Pretty easy to guess LaToya'd go. They always do the whole "bring back a new person just to cut them again".

    Part 2: Marlee should have been fired. I skipped through most of the episode, but what did she really do? She mostly took the backseat to Meat even though she was the project manager. Star really didn't deserve to go but it was a setup.

    lol at the judge telling Star "How can you say it was a debate if you didn't argue?"

    Can't wait for this season to be over. I wonder if the UK version is any better.
    Last edited by Endit; 05-13-2011 at 06:04 AM.

  3. #143
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,407

    Re: *** 5/8 show ****spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Marlee's edit is hard to figure because she gives very little. She failed as mgr on that last task and is in Starr's pocket. That does not bode well for her. I will say again that Trump nurtures his Hollywood connections and Marlee is another road in for him, so there is that. John Rich is a given, of course. Does Trump care about the hip hop crowd, as far as his self promotion goes? Not sure about that.

    Things to consider: Marlee is tapped out as far as money, Lil John has said he does not have rich connections, Meatloaf is a loose cannon, Starr is too aggressive for Tumps taste and not well connected.

    As far as personality and punch for the final 3 frickin hours? Rich and Lil John look like they will put on a good show.
    the beauty of the finale is that you know he'll be bringing back the 2 finalists in the F4 that didn't make the cut - and most likely Starr and/or NeNe (so we're in for some good tv fosho)- who the other 2 are is anyone's guess, but hopefully they're at least good players like Mark, Richard, Lisa, etc.... and not Busey or Cassidy

    TVguide says the finale is only 2 hrs. thank heavens.

    And you're right - John Rich is a given, and I keep flip flopping between LJ and Marlee - only because of the "The Jonz" thing they highlighted last episode. I would love to have an upset of sorts and get the guys, since it's looked like a Marlee/JR F2 for weeks now.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  4. #144
    FORT Fogey buttahfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: *** 5/8 show ****spoilers

    well on top of the fact that her hubs is G-A-Y!

    Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    Oh man! I am now understanding why, after taking so long to plan her wedding, her marriage didn't last very long!!

  5. #145
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: *** 5/8 show ****spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    the beauty of the finale is that you know he'll be bringing back the 2 finalists in the F4 that didn't make the cut - and most likely Starr and/or NeNe (so we're in for some good tv fosho)- who the other 2 are is anyone's guess, but hopefully they're at least good players like Mark, Richard, Lisa, etc.... and not Busey or Cassidy

    TVguide says the finale is only 2 hrs. thank heavens.

    And you're right - John Rich is a given, and I keep flip flopping between LJ and Marlee - only because of the "The Jonz" thing they highlighted last episode. I would love to have an upset of sorts and get the guys, since it's looked like a Marlee/JR F2 for weeks now.
    There are two threads going and I posted in the other one but I will say it again. Having watched the preview I think it could be Rich and Meatloaf because of the position when he fires the two.

    I am less inclined to think it is Marlee now. She is married to a cop and broke with nothing going on in the Hollywood scene. She is done. (evil grin)

  6. #146
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: *** 5/8 show ****spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    There are two threads going and I posted in the other one but I will say it again. Having watched the preview I think it could be Rich and Meatloaf because of the position when he fires the two.

    I am less inclined to think it is Marlee now. She is married to a cop and broke with nothing going on in the Hollywood scene. She is done. (evil grin)

    What if they edited it to throw viewers off though. Remember when they said three would be fired in the previews last week and Donlad did his "your fired" bit to Nene who wasn't even in the board room? Just a thought.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  7. #147
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: *** 5/8 show ****spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    What if they edited it to throw viewers off though. Remember when they said three would be fired in the previews last week and Donlad did his "your fired" bit to Nene who wasn't even in the board room? Just a thought.
    Of course. Preivews are most always misleading. He is wearing the same suit and tie (with same creases) so it is likey the same scene. And only because of this did I take a second and third look. I put little stock in previews.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.