+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: *** 5/8 show ****spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: *** 5/8 show ****spoilers

The f2 will be j. rich and marlee, and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    anyone who saw the Donald Trump Roast will know who appears to have won.
    I agree with the highest money makers being the final 2, but i don't agree with that logic because it took the whole team for them to win.
    Last edited by autumnsessence; 05-09-2011 at 10:16 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Omg...lol...Meatload!
    oops!

MHcarrolton:

I am not up on my Jackson information, but why could LaToya not call on Janet or someone from Michael's estate to make a donation. It was afterall Michael's charity
    Good point!

Also, how sad the Hiltons could not manage more than one thousand dollars for charity?
    The Hiltons may have their charities in place and probaby get hit up for donations constantly. It is a bigger statement as to how close they are to LaToya. The reason she didnt leave messages for Larry King and whoever else she called is she would rather say she could not get in touch rather than admitting her call was not answered. I don't think she has many "connections."

I really see no reason to not allow the teams to keep their money.
    I think this is an excellent idea. Each celeb would work hard to raise money for their charity on every task. This, of course, has the down side of milking all their connections early in the game. It could be remedied by having the donation tasks early in the game and then moving toward challenges like the commercial.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence View Post
    The f2 will be j. rich and marlee, and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    anyone who saw the Donald Trump Roast will know who appears to have won.
    I agree with the highest money makers being the final 2, but i don't agree with that logic because it took the whole team for them to win.

I don't think Marlee calling him her boss is any indication she won since the winner does not get a job with Trump. They just get the title of having won. He is considered all of their bosses during the show. He has the power to fire them, afterall. That is the bosses job.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I don't think Marlee calling him her boss is any indication she won since the winner does not get a job with Trump. They just get the title of having won. He is considered all of their bosses during the show. He has the power to fire them, afterall. That is the bosses job.
    And doesn't the actual winner get named on the live finale? If I'm recalling this correctly, than presumably the winner doesn't even know it yet.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    And doesn't the actual winner get named on the live finale? If I'm recalling this correctly, than presumably the winner doesn't even know it yet.
    that's true - i forgot about that - but i'm willing to bet she will be one of the f2.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    no, but it gave me the idea that she is in the f2.

I have gained a ton of respect for Lil John but, in all honesty, I thought he came acorss like a Crazy Eddie commercial from the 1980's.
    It's weird, my car has OnStar but I never renewed it. It was pointless & was kind of expensive for me. No one could ever hear me when I used it as a phone but boy are those buttons sensitive. I would go to adjust the mirror & my OnStar would activate.
    Just glad Star is gone.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I have gained a ton of respect for Lil John but, in all honesty, I thought he came acorss like a Crazy Eddie commercial from the 1980's.
    It's weird, my car has OnStar but I never renewed it. It was pointless & was kind of expensive for me.

No one could ever hear me when I used it as a phone but boy are those buttons sensitive. I would go to adjust the mirror & my OnStar would activate.
    Just glad Star is gone.
    So that is why they boast so many calls per day!

...We could very well have a Lil John and John Rich finale. I would like that.

3 hours is way too long. Most reality shows reach the staturation point after 90 minutes.
    I agree with the above except I think it will turn out to be a Marlee/Jon Rich finale. The two "Jonz" deserve to be there but, for some reason, Trump has a soft spot for Marlee and he'll kick Lil Jon to the curb.

Also, I'm happy that Star got her walking papers. It's about time!

FORT Fogey

I would be offended if someone called me "sweetie" while arguing with me. That was meant to be degrading. But of course Donald Trump would not understand that since he thinks it is appropriate to mention Star's large rear end.
    I think it was correct for Marlee to go against Meatloaf. He was sobbing throughout the task and I can imagine that that was a distraction. I wanted him to be fired this week but I am not a fan of Stars either. I think meatloaf is as good as gone. All the outbursts over nothing and his reputation as the new Gary Busey have made it impossible for him to continue.

+ Reply to Thread