+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 152

Thread: ****5/1 show discussion****spoilers****

  1. #121
    FORT Fogey Tobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,236

    Re: ****5/1 show discussion****spoilers****

    re: Shoepie: "and we have more of this next week".


    Oy Vey....


    ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _____________________________

    "I have never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." ~Mark Twain
    OBL no RIP 5/1/11

  2. #122
    FORT Fogey Ellen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,014

    Re: ****5/1 show discussion****spoilers****

    NeNe has no class. Her unprofessional and childish outburst IN FRONT OF THE CLIENT at the beginning of the show, to me, would be a deal breaker. If I were the boss, she'd have been fired on the spot.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

  3. #123
    Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    2,367

    Re: ****5/1 show discussion****spoilers****

    Because most people in the eastern part of the US didn't get to see the end of the show, Donald Trump Jr twittered:
    It looks like OSAMA is the only one that got FIRED today. THANK YOU TROOPS we are eternally grateful for your service and sacrifice!!!

    I also thought it was quite ironic that Obama may have gotten a dig in on The Donald by telling the networks he'd be speaking "soon." 40-45 minutes of the same information discussed over and over was just too much.

    At least I got to watch the end of last night's episode on NBC's website. However, the clip of the show didn't include a preview for next week, and I couldn't find a preview on NBC's site. Would somebody who got to see it share what's coming up?

  4. #124
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: ****5/1 show discussion****spoilers****

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    NeNe has no class. Her unprofessional and childish outburst IN FRONT OF THE CLIENT at the beginning of the show, to me, would be a deal breaker. If I were the boss, she'd have been fired on the spot.
    Nene does not care about class. She is going after street cred. She thinks being tough is a badge of honor.

  5. #125
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: ****5/1 show discussion****spoilers****

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    At least I got to watch the end of last night's episode on NBC's website. However, the clip of the show didn't include a preview for next week, and I couldn't find a preview on NBC's site. Would somebody who got to see it share what's coming up?
    Preview:

    Voice over: We can't wait to show you what is next.

    Trump says to Starr and Nene, do you think that can be worked out? Starr says yes sir and Nene says, "that is fine with me." (it appears to be an edit and not in the same scene)

    They are starting one hour earlier.

    Nene, in van, says game on.

    voice over: Two tasks in one hour. Trump will fire 3.

    Meatloaf is in van crying. Cut to Starr in board room saying Meatloaf cannot stop crying.

    We see Meatloaf (not in board room) crying and saying he is sorry, I am so sorry.

    We see Marlee giving a high five to Meatloaf.

    Voice over: Nene vs Starr, round two.

    Starr says, do not mistake kindness for weakness, that is when you go in for the kill.

    Nene says, They switched me to the other team and I dont like it.

  6. #126
    Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    2,367

    Re: ****5/1 show discussion****spoilers****

    Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Preview:

    Voice over: We can't wait to show you what is next.

    Trump says to Starr and Nene, do you think that can be worked out? Starr says yes sir and Nene says, "that is fine with me." (it appears to be an edit and not in the same scene)

    They are starting one hour earlier.

    Nene, in van, says game on.

    voice over: Two tasks in one hour. Trump will fire 3.

    Meatloaf is in van crying. Cut to Starr in board room saying Meatloaf cannot stop crying.

    We see Meatloaf (not in board room) crying and saying he is sorry, I am so sorry.

    We see Marlee giving a high five to Meatloaf.

    Voice over: Nene vs Starr, round two.

    Starr says, do not mistake kindness for weakness, that is when you go in for the kill.

    Nene says, They switched me to the other team and I dont like it.
    Thanks so much, Shoepie! I didn't expect a lot of that.

  7. #127
    FORT Fan elleprn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Upside Down
    Posts
    341

    Re: ****5/1 show discussion****spoilers****

    While I am in no way a Nene fan, she came off like a princess last night! Compare her to Star and Trump, who are both pompous, narcissistic, self-centered, classless asses. No wonder Trump likes Star. She is the image of him.

  8. #128
    FORT Regular stcroix1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    89

    Re: ****5/1 show discussion****spoilers****

    I set my dvr for The Apprentice but haven't watched it yet. Just learned that President Obama broke into it to announce the capture of bin Laden. Can someone tell me if this made the show run overtime? I haven't read any of this thread yet because i don't want to know who went home. If I didn't get the end because it ran overtime, can someone tell me where it's repeated? I think it used to be on Sat's on MSNBC? Thank you so much!

  9. #129
    FORT Fogey Ellen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,014

    Re: ****5/1 show discussion****spoilers****

    Quote Originally Posted by stcroix1 View Post
    I set my dvr for The Apprentice but haven't watched it yet. Just learned that President Obama broke into it to announce the capture of bin Laden. Can someone tell me if this made the show run overtime?...
    It depends on where you are. On the West Coast, President Obama's speech was finished before The Apprentice began, so NBC ran it in its usual time slot.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

  10. #130
    FORT Regular stcroix1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    89

    Re: ****5/1 show discussion****spoilers****

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    It depends on where you are. On the West Coast, President Obama's speech was finished before The Apprentice began, so NBC ran it in its usual time slot.
    I'm in Central. I'm afraid I'll be spoiled somewhere and I think it was probably a good show! I'd love to be able to watch the whole thing. I thought about just zooming to the end to see if the credits were rolling, but realized if the credits were rolling then I'd see who was in the car... duh...

    Edited to add: Just realized they cut away with 16 minutes left! ahhhhh! Guess I'll have to hulu it now...
    Last edited by stcroix1; 05-02-2011 at 03:29 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.