+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 152

Thread: ****5/1 show discussion****spoilers****

  1. #111
    FORT Fan MidniteLace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    199

    Re: ****5/1 show discussion****spoilers****

    Nonetheless... This is NOT Trumps DAY!!!

  2. #112
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,726

    Re: ****5/1 show discussion****spoilers****

    Quote Originally Posted by teatime View Post
    That's just how a cunning, back stabbing person acts. They remain all calm and innocent looking while they manipulate, intimidate and push other peoples' buttons then sit back and watch the results.
    Uh, no...that's how a person acts when they're self-assured and confident when presented with confrontation.And the fact that Star did it with a smirk on her face, makes it that much better. Nene's frothing at the mouth, yelling accusations and insults only made her look stupid and unprofessional. The fact that she was stupid enough to go off like that in front of the executive further cemented this. And as I've stated, I don't dislike Nene...she's mostly hilarious, but she'd do well to practice better self control, as no one takes loose canons seriously.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  3. #113
    FORT Fogey jadewarlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,945

    Re: ****5/1 show discussion****spoilers****

    Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Wow...what a show..so much drama, it made me tired just watching it. I don't mind Nene, but wow...what a disruptive b*t*h she is. Frankly, as much as Hope has been the weakest link, Nene should have been fired. I admire Star even more for standing calm, cool and collected while Nene frothed at the mouth, acting all ghetto and stupid. Good on you Star.

    As for Latoya's return, I doubt it will make a dent in anything. She's equally as mousey and a waste of space as Hope was. She doesn't pose one iota of threat to the women's team.
    While Star did show a calmness and collectiveness when confronted with Nene, I do think that she was classless in the private comments saying that Nene is uneducated. I disagree - some of the smartest people in the world have been hotheads in their time.

    They weren't however going to eliminate Nene with Trump brining back LaToya. They want the fireworks.

    Regarding LaToya, it will be interesting. I do think she can do better with the men's team; however, as people have mentioned she will most likely be the first one gone when the men's team next loses unless Lil Jon or Meatloaf (right now I think JR is golden with how much money he's raised for the team, but that's my opinion) really bomb it. I do think however she will be happer with her elimination this next go because I think the men's team will give her respect, and I really think that's what she's after more than winning this game.

  4. #114
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: ****5/1 show discussion****spoilers****

    Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Wow...what a show..so much drama, it made me tired just watching it. I don't mind Nene, but wow...what a disruptive b*t*h she is. Frankly, as much as Hope has been the weakest link, Nene should have been fired. I admire Star even more for standing calm, cool and collected while Nene frothed at the mouth, acting all ghetto and stupid. Good on you Star.

    As for Latoya's return, I doubt it will make a dent in anything. She's equally as mousey and a waste of space as Hope was. She doesn't pose one iota of threat to the women's team.

    Anyway, best part of the night: Obama trumps Osama.
    I agree. Nene's, broken record and confrontational form of "connmuication" is tireing and boring. We have seen this on other reality shows many times. Telling Hope she was NOT to talk to her made her look foolish.

    I would say Obama trumped Trump. No need to have broken in at the end of this show. He didn't show up until the 11 o'clock news was well underway with talking heads giving us the news. Though I was disappointed to Obama's camp for that dig.

    I have DIRECTV and have the networks for both coasts so I was able to watch the ending. It was a long borad room session. It was clear that Hope would be fired because Star said she would rather go forward with Nene if they could resolve the animosity and Nene agreed. The preview showed us that did not happen however! There will be two board rooms next week and more fireworks.

    LaToya back in the game is just silly.

    It has never been so clear that Marlee and John Rich will be the final 2.

  5. #115
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,249

    Re: ****5/1 show discussion****spoilers****

    NeNe is an in your face bully, and Starr is a behind your back bully. Neither of them are promoting themselves very positively at all. Hope was the last doormat period, and it was time for her to go.

    I think it is time for a format change. They should not have a PM, and the whole team should work together, and whatever the prize money the winning team splits it. I would rather have everyone working hard, and have some new arguments like I raised more money why do I have to share, etc. I am sick of about five doormats, two loudmouths, a backstabber, and a potential sabatuer. I think that if everyone was playing for money for their charity, it might make for better workers.

    That way also Trump could look at everything work related, and fire the appropriate person each week. Now it is like do I fire the PM oh wait the PM draws ratings I have to figure out a different angle. This makes it look so obviously random, and for me cheapens the show.

    I still am on the what does Marlee do train. Aside from riding with Hope and shaking her hair I still see her as basically doing nothing but having more rich friends to donate. My above suggestion would stop that from being the only thing that mattered as well.

  6. #116
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: ****5/1 show discussion****spoilers****

    Yeah, this show is a mess. I enjoy it because I have zero expectations. The celebrities have such a wide range of rich connections that judging on who got more donations makes no sense. Not firing Nene for her outburst in front of the client was curious. Any boss, in any business would have either fired her on the spot or first thing in the board room before declaring a winner. But we always have to remember that this is for entertainment only and Nene generates the drama, especially with Gary gone.

  7. #117
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    98

    Re: ****5/1 show discussion****spoilers****

    the men are so boring! but damn the women are vicious! See I knew the women were afraid of gigantor Nene, they were like running scared rats and she had her paws out. Other than that we can clearly see how Star will throw ppl away left and right, oh i'll take Hope over Nene, she's a mess (trump see's hope as the useless playmate she is) then Star goes, oh never mind i'll work with Nene instead, I'll feed Hope to the fishes! Damn it's funny how Nene and Latoya called out Star and Star acted just like Star.
    Hey if anything at least Nene is actually putting it out there like i've said before she knows how to play the game, and her game is the truth.

  8. #118
    FORT Fogey Tobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,236

    Re: ****5/1 show discussion****spoilers****

    Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Yeah, this show is a mess. I enjoy it because I have zero expectations. The celebrities have such a wide range of rich connections that judging on who got more donations makes no sense. Not firing Nene for her outburst in front of the client was curious. Any boss, in any business would have either fired her on the spot or first thing in the board room before declaring a winner. But we always have to remember that this is for entertainment only and Nene generates the drama, especially with Gary gone.
    In a way, it's insulting that he didn't fire her, as if he is patronizing her and has no other expectation of her, as if her outbursts are more in line with some sort of profile and just ignoring anything she has to say. No one really hears her and I think she just wants to be heard but has no clue of how to go about it as if being loud, throwing insults and obscenities will add impact to argument but it never does and never works.

  9. #119
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: ****5/1 show discussion****spoilers****

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    In a way, it's insulting that he didn't fire her, as if he is patronizing her and has no other expectation of her, as if her outbursts are more in line with some sort of profile and just ignoring anything she has to say. No one really hears her and I think she just wants to be heard but has no clue of how to go about it as if being loud, throwing insults and obscenities will add impact to argument but it never does and never works.
    Yes. The most annoying thing Nene does is to repeat the same verbal dart over and over and over, all the time interrupting the person she is lambasting. Somehow she thinks this makes her look strong and honest. She prides herself in standing up to Starr but that is not what she is doing. We have watched her talk behind her back all season to the point where her anger took over because she didnt speak up and she looses it, accomplishing nothing other than looking a fool.

    And we have more of this next week.

  10. #120
    To the Point
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,553

    Re: ****5/1 show discussion****spoilers****

    Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    NeNe is an in your face bully, and Starr is a behind your back bully. Neither of them are promoting themselves very positively at all. Hope was the last doormat period, and it was time for her to go.

    Totally agree! NeNe and Starr both have behaved in ways that I find repugnant. Starr may be more highly educated, but her actions are no better than NeNe when it comes to methods and the treatment of others. Starr is obviously a very smart and educated lady, but NeNe's issues really aren't from her lack of education any more than Starr's are caused by too much education. They both suffer from character flaws that have been highlighted in this competition.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.