+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: ****5/1 show discussion****spoilers****

FORT Fogey

Re: ****5/1 show discussion****spoilers****

Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher View Post
    Strange...We didn't get that message in Wisconsin.
    Maybe the Governor fired the scrollers at the local NBC affiliates....

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Wow...what a show..so much drama, it made me tired just watching it. I don't mind Nene, but wow...what a disruptive b*t*h she is. Frankly, as much as Hope has been the weakest link, Nene should have been fired. I admire Star even more for standing calm, cool and collected while Nene frothed at the mouth, acting all ghetto and stupid. Good on you Star.

As for Latoya's return, I doubt it will make a dent in anything. She's equally as mousey and a waste of space as Hope was. She doesn't pose one iota of threat to the women's team.

Aside from that, I swear to God...when I saw the breaking news bulletin flash on the screen that Osama is dead, at first I thought it said Obama---my heart stopped for a minute.

Anyway, best part of the night: Obama trumps Osama.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Maybe the Governor fired the scrollers at the local NBC affiliates....
    yeah...our new Republican governor hates democrats. I'm just glad our state was the only state in America that got to watch the ending of the show.

FORT Fanatic

yeah...our new Republican governor hates democrats. I'm just glad our state was the only state in America that got to watch the ending of the show.
    The show doesn't air here in Hawaii for another 3 hours, so I'm hoping the entire freaking show doesn't get preempted! But thank you for keeping us informed! I already did my victory dance and chant, running around my apartment yelling "LALALALALALALALALALA"...minus gunshots.
    Last edited by catgyrl; 05-01-2011 at 11:18 PM.

FORT Fogey

Actually, I was thinking the scrollers might have a union Walker thought needed busting...

Hey all, it's time to move this conversation out of the Apprentice to the proper thread:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...aden-dead.html
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

So Deustcher, can you give us highlights of what we missed??
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I mean in the boardroom ...
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I admire Star even more for standing calm, cool and collected while Nene frothed at the mouth, acting all ghetto and stupid.
    That's just how a cunning, back stabbing person acts. They remain all calm and innocent looking while they manipulate, intimidate and push other peoples' buttons then sit back and watch the results.

Trump's opinion of people seems to be based on how well they've sucked up to over the years. I'm sure Star only showed one side to him.

Star thinks highly of herself and her education but equating education level with handling stress was not the first time I've heard her say something stupid. She did it in her commentary during the O.J. Simpson trial and while on the View. Either people seem to be afraid to challenge her or they just ignore her.

Thanks to those who were able to watch "The Apprentice" through the whole news bulletin. Personally, given that it was nearly an hour after the news announcement and Obama's speech, they should've just finished "The Apprentice." Here, we're still getting articles in regard to the whole issue, and it's some time after the fact.

Not too surprised that Hope is ousted - Trump probably wants to see how Nene and Star do against a men's team with Latoya on it. It'll make for interesting drama nonetheless.

Honestly, I'm surprised Hope wasn't ousted earlier, but this week I'm not surprised she was ousted either - she showed she was a bit of a follower to wear such an atrocious hairstyle, outfit and parade those supplies like she did in the show. She should've put her foot down on that, even if the team lost she'd had a stronger case.

I do find it funny the guy's team won, but they did the better job of the two. I think it was a slam dunk though when they showed NONE of the decision making comments with Trump. Even if it wasn't though, I thought the men's was a bit more engaging, even if the Mardi Gras bead tossing was over the top.

+ Reply to Thread