+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 4/24 Show discussion thread ****spoilers***

Re: 4/24 Show discussion thread ****spoilers***

Star Jones the diva loses because her luxury lifestyle messaging was fake.

Priceless!

Next week Nene looks as if she just realized Star Jones talked her into murdering her new friend.

This season there's too much black-on-black crime.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

ACK! I'm really so over this show. Sick and tired of Trump firing, or not firing, people to keep the ratings of the show high. He's so darn transparent.

Starr Jones should have been fired. Pffffft....

The Apprentice has become a real joke.

Watching this ep on DVR:
    Is Meat Loaf channeling Busey?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive View Post
    This season there's too much black-on-black crime.
    A far cry from the claims of 'reverse racism' in these threads earlier on in the season. lol
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

If Donald Trump really does run for President, he will be handing Obama a second term!

I recently marathoned the last three seasons of the UK version of this show (I had watched the other three earlier), and it is so much better than our version.

Firing LaToya was a bad move. I wanted to see her at least make the F4.

Marlee FTW!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

This show lost credibility and turned into a comedy this year, and it's not even funny anymore. How can Meatloaf and NeNe still be on this show, with some really intelligent folks 'fired'?? LaToya should be there, NeNe should have been fired. MeatLoaf should have been fired and not Mark McGrath. Star Jones is a backstabbing biotch who tries to come across with class, and she'a fake. NeNe has no class and doesn't try to hide that fact. Ridiculous.

At least Busey had an motorcycle wreck which caused some brain damage, but ML is a lunatic and way worse, and he's just stooooopid! That butler picture was the most awful idea ever. John Rich was right, the guy looked dead in the picture and it looked like an ad for a funeral parlor.

There is not a standout this season as in past seasons. At least Bret Michaels deserved the win and had some tough competition. Joan Rivers was pretty smart the season before that, but this season just sucks. jmo
    Last edited by Gina28; 04-25-2011 at 05:06 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Please show me the proof of where any of The View's co-stars said this about Star, because it is news to me.

Guess, I the odd woman out here, 'cause I like Star, always have. And I like that she's playing the game and is playing to win, because at the end of the day, that is exactly what this show is--a game.
    I like how both Star and Marlee are playing the game. It's easy to forget that.

I haven't heard anything about The View's co-stars saying this about Star either so it is news to me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LovesSnowCO View Post
    I like how both Star and Marlee are playing the game. It's easy to forget that.

I haven't heard anything about The View's co-stars saying this about Star either so it is news to me as well.
    The only thing I have ever read in regard to Star was the snippy comments she and I think Barbara Walters have made toward each other as the time of her departure from "The View" came into play. That said, I have never read anything - even in tabloids - about Star stealing freebies and the like.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    The only thing I have ever read in regard to Star was the snippy comments she and I think Barbara Walters have made toward each other as the time of her departure from "The View" came into play. That said, I have never read anything - even in tabloids - about Star stealing freebies and the like.
    There was a lot of controversy at the time of her wedding that she had exchanged on-air mention for all kinds of wedding freebies - tuxedos, bridesmaids gowns, flowers, etc. There was also a report from a couple of years ago (easily googled) that a charity had paid first class air tickets, a hotel, and an appearance fee for her to show up at a Super Bowl event several years ago. She changed the ticket, which doubled the price, went to the city where the Super Bowl was held, partied like a rock star, and didn't bother showing up at the event which had paid her way. They later sued her, were awarded $20,000, and Star has never paid the judgment.

I think Trump's comments about how tacky the women's presentation was last night says a lot about what Star thinks is classy. Rich doesn't make you classy.

+ Reply to Thread