+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 4/24 Show discussion thread ****spoilers***

Re: 4/24 Show discussion thread ****spoilers***

Star is a biotch

Star is manipulative

Latoya got them through a couple tasks just because of her knowledge and details. Star is such an egotistical heffer and Nene is just a loud brashy girl with no class.

What a bogus episode. The men won because there were three men left and they needed to even out the playing field. Latoya got fired because Trump wanted Nene and Star to have an onscreen catfight. Well from the look of things next week he will get his dreams to come true.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Awww.. not fair again! LaToya being sent home had nothing to do with this task. I don't like how sometimes he goes by who lost the task, and sometimes he doesn't. It bothers me.

LaToya is a very strong woman. And she hit the nail on the head about Star being manipulative.

When Nene and Star were talking on their way out, I could tell Star was very aware of the camera being there and that's probably why she said it's a good lesson for her to learn. Ya, right, Star. I almost laughed when I saw the previews and Nene going after her - her smug smile - yuck!

FORT Fogey

"We have to give the women their best chance to win, and now I've done that."

Yeesh...how paternalistic and sexist can Trump be? His whole speech was about how strong the men's team and how he had to "help" give the women's team a chance by eliminating the tension on their team. Hey, how long did he let Gary create tension on the men's team? He never felt he had to play with their team dynamic in order to give them a best chance to win.

If it's really about how they perform on the task, then it was not LaToya who should have gone home. As for her causing tension on the team, she acted to diffuse that tension as best she could by making up with NeNe. And didn't Trump say the clients actually liked LaToya?

The Donald didn't send her home because she performed the least well. He sent her home so he could keep the two women who are more likely to argue with each other and cause drama around. Speaking of which, why is the Playboy model still around? What exactly has she contributed to any task?

Did have to love John Rich's comment in the preview, however: "Nene is about to rip Star's head off and use it as a doorstop." Loved NeNe making the Barbara Walters crack too.

I missed the Barbara Walters crack - what was that one??

I agree with you that it's all being done for drama, and ratings, but really ... that was stretching it with the reasons he gave this time. I just don't like Trump - he can be such a jerk.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I missed the Barbara Walters crack - what was that one??

I agree with you that it's all being done for drama, and ratings, but really ... that was stretching it with the reasons he gave this time. I just don't like Trump - he can be such a jerk.
    NeNe just snarked at Star, "Where's Barbara Walters now?" and Star didn't look happy. I assume there's more to it than that, but the looks they were exchanging were pretty funny (in a terrible sort of way--neither of them came off as looking very mature).

You know, this may be one time when Marlee is actually happy she can't hear what's going on around her. Sometimes I wonder if her interpreter is saying a few things about the attitudes surrounding the comments to her, since no one else would know. You know, like, "I swear that's what she just said--she's just unbelievable."

FORT Fan

Star Jones has THE worst reputation for being classless. The View
    gals said when she was on the show, she would take anything that
    wasn't nailed down and off she'd go in her limo. Electronics, FOOD,
    cosmetics, anything she could get her hands on. She loves the life
    of luxury, she does NOT love paying for it. I'm sure she tries to
    trade on her career to get all kinds of perks.

Her ego is so inflated, IT weighs 400 pounds all by itself. I really
    wanted her gone tonight, but at least she was taken down a few
    pegs for her pathetic "concept", lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    NeNe just snarked at Star, "Where's Barbara Walters now?" and Star didn't look happy. I assume there's more to it than that, but the looks they were exchanging were pretty funny (in a terrible sort of way--neither of them came off as looking very mature).

You know, this may be one time when Marlee is actually happy she can't hear what's going on around her. Sometimes I wonder if her interpreter is saying a few things about the attitudes surrounding the comments to her, since no one else would know. You know, like, "I swear that's what she just said--she's just unbelievable."
    I don't know ASL fluently, but I can understand a lot of it. Sometimes I'm not even sure what Marlee is signing is what is being interpreted.

Though I do agree with you - I think she must be happy somewhat that she cannot hear what is going on.

I didn't get to see the boardroom, but I knew that in the end the women's team was going to lose. Not only did they have to keep the numbers close, visually people are more forgiving on a typo in these things than obvious visual errors such as capped champagne (though I admit they were a little too detailed on the towel (probably a bandeau though) that Hope was wearing in the tub. Personally on that note, I think they were noting it because she is a playboy model and frankly, that's kinda unnerving. NO one doing bathtub shots is actually nude.

I'm so hoping the final three are Marlee, John Rich and Meat Loaf with Lil' John now making the top four. They've overall had relatively calm games and have played well in the challenges.

I have a sinking feeling though that Nene and Star will be in there though.

+ Reply to Thread