+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/24 Show discussion thread ****spoilers***

Re: 4/24 Show discussion thread ****spoilers***

Okay, as much as I dislike Star (and that's a lot), I have to give her credit for dealing with Nene's "sensitivity" or whatever her problem is. She actually impressed me with how she was keeping it business-like and tried to deal with it.

Okay, I'm sure she'll go back to irritating me shortly.

I'm SO glad LaToya brought up how Nene cursed her out!! Then in her interview she says LaToya has issues?!

FORT Fogey

I think LaToya's actually doing herself a world of good in this episode. She's coming across as a lot more mature and sensible than NeNe.

Although I suppose that's not the most difficult task in the world....

If the men lose, I hope they don't send John Rich home, just because he's PM, when he was the only one with enough guts to step up to the plate.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Have to say it again ... I like John Rich!! What a cool guy. None of those guys wanted to be PM, but he stepped up.
    I'm surprised they didn't even out the teams before starting.

Star thinks she's "all that" and is coming off pretty snooty.
    I'm glad they didn't even up the teams. Most tasks don't require a large # of bodies - I'd rather work with a smaller team of people who work well together than a larger team that produces more distractions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    If the men lose, I hope they don't send John Rich home, just because he's PM, when he was the only one with enough guts to step up to the plate.
    Oh, gosh, I hope not too! He's really the only one so far who's been practical and getting things going! They really are short-handed, though. The women's idea/concept, which is really just Star's, really isn't that innovative: ladies who lunch?? If the men do it right, their idea may be more creative after all.

FORT Fogey

If I were LaToya or NeNe, and I found out the other women sat around getting massages, pedicures etc. while I was out looking for props, I'd be ticked.

The Ladies Who Lunch idea isn't that original; it might have been better if they'd taken a new angle on it and tried to sell the Trump experience to consumers that might not immediately think of staying there, such as high powered female executives. Too often those luxury kind of suites get sold to men more than women.

Oh no! The men are doing the fancy waiter? Didn't the execs say that's something every luxury hotel does and they don't want that? Or maybe that was only to the women....
    Uh oh for the guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    I'm glad they didn't even up the teams. Most tasks don't require a large # of bodies - I'd rather work with a smaller team of people who work well together than a larger team that produces more distractions.
    Very true - good point. And look how well John and Jon did on their own - both focused and working well together.
    I find myself rooting for the men, probably just b/c I dislike Star and Nene so much. But, I want LaToya to stick around too.

Man Nene is No Class at all

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    Man Nene is No Class at all
    I didn't like how she started swearing right away. She had a point - that she just walked in the door! But she flew off the handle about it. All the mani/pedi relaxing they did while the girls were gone sure didn't pay off.

The men were well spoken, organized and personable - not sure if that will be enough though. Their pictures (from what I could see) seemed pretty boring - a close up of a tie on a man, the building. Where was the innovation?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast