+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 4/17 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 4/17 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Good point by Trump, how the teams' teamwork have flip flopped. I wish someone would've said, it's only because of Gary!!

Ohhh, the eating portion was deemed "awkward" - hmmmm. I didn't see it that way.
    Men lose ... who's going???

Bye Gary

Surprised that they didn't like the audience having the chance to taste the product. I guess they were afraid that if it were cooked poorly it could cost them sales.

Nene can't help but to throw jabs. Can't wait for the time to come when Trump takes a bite out of her butt.

Whatshername wins! I like her charity so I'm very happy for her. Now there is only one losing PM over there and that's the loudmouth bully.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    With the exception of the kite story - I thought Gary did pretty well
    I agree. The women's was a snooze fest-dull, and uninspired. Total snooze fest. BORING!

I think it's fixed this week for sure. The audience and the exes seemed quite excited about coming up to eat the food-no awkwardness there at all-so that criticism is a pile of ...also, Meatloaf cooking was entertaining and educational. having the audience repeat Omaha Steak is a classic infomercial technique.

And to be honest, Gary's story about the kite was not hard to follow and if people couldn't follow it and were confused then they aren't very bright. (that was one of the criticisms, that the story was confusing-not true).
    I thought the wonmen's presentation dragged out even though it was shorter. It was BORING!
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Nene's upset because she's perceived to be negative? Come on.

Gary's GOT to be the one to leave, here.

BTW, John Rich is such a hypocrite regarding respect-he's whining about being called boy and how that shows a lack of respect-but he showed zero maturity and lack of respect by hanging back with Lil 'John and giggling like a junior high school girl making fun of or at least not showing respect for the GM. It goes both ways.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

FORT Fanatic

nene is completely clueless..............does the word "casper" ring a bell nene?

totally agree about it being a good idea to have people taste the food. i'm not sure why the execs thought differently. fixed?
    maybe. but gary has got to go. he should have gone last week.

Let's be honest, the men didn't want to work for Busey. Lil Jon and John Rich were happy to put as little in to the task as they could.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence View Post
    nene is completely clueless.
    I don't think she's clueless; she's a liar and a phoney. She IS the most negative person on the show.

+ Reply to Thread