+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 4/10 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers****

Re: 4/10 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers****

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    I will second the "creepy"..accident or not the man is absolutely certifiable! After this episode it is obvious that Trump is keeping Gary for ratings, what a shame..the other team members seem to be out of patience with Gary and his antics, he doesn't even realize when he has crossed the line since he has no boundries.
    Can't figure out why ding ding Gary would be good for ratings!!!!! Seems no matter what outrageous things he says or does he still hangs around. When the men oust him for silly creepy remarks he just lies about it. Apparently Trump thinks lying is ok, not a good way to run a business, but it has worked for Trump because he is rich. Gary tends to use his brain accident as an excuse for everything. Sick of the guy.

Well Trump's love affair with Garey continues. Saw that coming 100%. Gary is Trump's golden child, and for what reason, I really don't know, so I'm going back to my man crush excuse. He doesn't even make good TV. WHY KEEP HIM AROUND? Seriously. Somebody answer that.

Another horrible horrible episode in what is the worst reality show on at the moment.

And LaToya, you got it all wrong. They didn't like you since you were a bad leader, this was not like when they targeted Lisa as the means girls clique. Everybody was confused and the concept was not creative. I still cannot believe you won. Guess some companies would rather play it safe.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    useless rhetoric. I personally have no use for either Sharpton or Jackson, since their "fight" for racial injustice only goes one way.
    Ha! Useless rhetoric. So true!

If NeNe is gonna call LaToya Casper, then she deserves her own children's TV show character. Fat Albert anyone?
    Last edited by Endit; 04-11-2011 at 03:34 PM.

Okay, Gary is creepy and he was totally out of line for that "sexuality" comment. The female exec
    played it down but I've been in similar situations and regardless of my reaction...I was extremely uncomfortable. I really wish Mark wouldn't have thrown his self on his sword as he's a good guy and Gary is unbearable. Nene was completely out of line for getting loud and "personal" with Latoya. Her rant had nothing to do with the task or Latoya's performance as a project manager. If anything, she just showed her true colors as I am one who has never seen any of the "Housewives" shows and was giving her the benefit of the doubt. But I did love the way Latoya handled it. She actually looked kinda cool standing there smiling while holding her glass!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by judibug View Post
    I wish they had some snippets of tape ready to roll in the boardroom, so when someone denies they said or did something The Donald can say "let's have a look." I wonder how Gary would have reacted if he denied something and they immediately showed it on a big screen! Of course the last thing Trump wants to do is discredit Gary, but on the other hand he does love Good TV, and that would have been priceless.
    I have wished that, myself.

The men should have brainstormed before the BR and create a plan if they were to lose. They all agreed that Gary's time had come. John Rich had some misgivings about the pirate theme so that topic may have come up. No one ever, ever should take responsibility for the loss! It is always a team effort.

John Rich, Meatloaf and Marlee are my favorites.

The woman's team has lost me. I like Lil Jon and John Rich myself.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

I was wondering when NeNe was going to overtake Star in the nasty dept.....
    Casper / Jackson family - wow, that's a bit much even for NeNe.
    While I agree that LaToya is not at all a good PM, she's the only one of the women who I actually respect at this point. The rest, including Marlee, should have said something to NeNe. I don't have respect for them when they don't speak out against a bully.
    Not surprised that Gary was kept. He's ratings gold and TV is about the ratings, after all.
    I'm enjoying this season of CA.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Too bad Mark, who had videotaped Gary goofing off during the camper task, didn't have taped evidence of what Gary was denying saying. It would have been great if he could have pulled his phone out in front of Trump and said, "Mr. Trump, take a look at this before you decide."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I was wondering when NeNe was going to overtake Star in the nasty dept.....
    Casper / Jackson family - wow, that's a bit much even for NeNe.
    While I agree that LaToya is not at all a good PM, she's the only one of the women who I actually respect at this point. The rest, including Marlee, should have said something to NeNe. I don't have respect for them when they don't speak out against a bully. Not surprised that Gary was kept. He's ratings gold and TV is about the ratings, after all.
    I'm enjoying this season of CA.
    They may have edited a heated argument.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by gatrmom View Post
    I don't know what anybody else thinks, but for me, Gary is now officially creepy. First in the video phone task, he didn't wear underwear beneath the robe and when everything was revealed he told the female model all about what his girlfriend thinks about him. Then in this task he made the comment to the sunscreen executive about feeling sexual.

Really, not having a filter is one thing, but that is just creepy.
    yeah, i mentioned the exact same thing to a friend even before reading this thread..

But as far as sham firings go, this one comes in at a "lol, whatever"... not approaching the "wtf, r u 4 srs?" of last week!

Next week should be very interesting.... I want to know what the Jackson family is going to do after NeNe makes a Michael Jackson remark after Latoya blows something up on a stove...they were all up in arms over James Durbin making a pepsi remark on AI!
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

+ Reply to Thread