+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 4/10 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers****

Re: 4/10 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers****

Quote Originally Posted by gatrmom View Post
    I don't know what anybody else thinks, but for me, Gary is now officially creepy. First in the video phone task, he didn't wear underwear beneath the robe and when everything was revealed he told the female model all about what his girlfriend thinks about him. Then in this task he made the comment to the sunscreen executive about feeling sexual.

Really, not having a filter is one thing, but that is just creepy.
    I will second the "creepy"..accident or not the man is absolutely certifiable! After this episode it is obvious that Trump is keeping Gary for ratings, what a shame..the other team members seem to be out of patience with Gary and his antics, he doesn't even realize when he has crossed the line since he has no boundries.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sassy914 View Post
    Exactly. I, too, believe she was referring to her light skin.

And my point was even if someone's intent was not racial at all, and called Nene a name that could be interpreted as referencing the color of her skin, Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson would be screaming about racism.

She shouldn't get away with something like that.

You are correct. However, Al Shaprton and Jessie Jackson only seem to come out of the woodwork when things are preceived as "white on black" racial injustice. LaToya, though technically her skin is "white", she is realistically a black woman. Had one of the white contestants thrown the "casper" comment at LaToya, or some sort of "darkie" comment at Nene, Sharpton and Jackson would have been all over it, cluttering up the airwaves with useless rhetoric. I personally have no use for either Sharpton or Jackson, since their "fight" for racial injustice only goes one way.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I'm an apolitical person. On our recent cruise, when the topic of politics came up at our dinner table (regardless of who was supporting whom), I'd smile brightly and say, "Wasn't the weather beautiful today . . . she asked, hoping to change the subject so everyone at the table could ENJOY the conversation . . ."

I keep an open mind during presidential primaries. However, from what I've seen of The Donald's incomprehensible decisionmaking processes on "The Apprentice," I know for a fact that I'd never vote for him. He'd probably appoint Gary Busey as Secretary of Defense, at which point Busey would start firing nuclear weapons at some innocent country for no apparent reason - and then he would deny that he did it.

Between his motorcycle accident and drug-fried brain cells, the man needs to be isolated somewhere with a full-time caregiver.

FORT Fogey

The Casper comment shocked me. I had to back up and listen again because I could not believe I heard correctly. Wow, Nene.

Mark shot himself in the foot by taking full credit for the theme. Everyone except Rich was on board immediately. Trump and both kids were trying to talk him out of it, too! That is always the kiss of death. You cannot blame Trump for keeping Gary for drama. He always fires the one who lays his own head on the chopping block. Always.

Had he said that all were into the theme and allowed his team to back him up Gary would have been fired without a doubt.

LaToya does not have what it takes to be in charge. What a flake. I do not like this woman so I will stop here.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    You are correct. However, Al Shaprton and Jessie Jackson only seem to come out of the woodwork when things are preceived as "white on black" racial injustice. LaToya, though technically her skin is "white", she is realistically a black woman. Had one of the white contestants thrown the "casper" comment at LaToya, or some sort of "darkie" comment at Nene, Sharpton and Jackson would have been all over it, cluttering up the airwaves with useless rhetoric. I personally have no use for either Sharpton or Jackson, since their "fight" for racial injustice only goes one way.
    Nicely put and I agree. Racism goes in all directions.

i loved when she said that . . . . and when she came back and posed in the doorway. this show has really made me love la toya!!!

i wanted to slap star when she was working on the print ads or whatever and la toya made a suggestion and star started telling her she was wasting her time.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Hahaha - "mouth, and heighth." LaToya was right, and wow NeNe was so out of line at the end. Very unflattering.

Quote Originally Posted by LalahLand View Post
    Someone really should have stood up to NeNe tonight, she acted like nasty bully! Even if everything she said about Latoya is true, there was absolutely no reason to go there.

Yep that's NeNe and when she called LaToya Casper

I agree with whomever said that Nene is a classic abuser herself. I really cannot stand people like her, nor can I stand it when I see others let people like her get away with her crap. She had the nerve to tell Latoya to act like a grown woman. Latoya told her best when she said she was standing right there and that she didn't need to yell.

Nene is a bully and tries to talk down to everyone she sees. Well since she is such an expert on Jackson family history she should realize that Latoya grew up with Joe, and if she made it through him Nene is a walk in the park to her. I'm glad she didn't slip into the name calling game with her. One loudmouth idiot on the team is enough.

Gary-what can I say? He flashes his fruit and berries at a woman during one task and tells another woman her sunscreen makes him feel "sexual". Now if that doesn't give Trump the heebie jeebies the only thing that would send him home is if he gave Ivanka a slap on the rear. If he can manage not to do that he's going a long way on this show because Trump likes the ones who bring the crazy!
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

A PM should never say the loss is their fault, unless they want to go home.

If he'd thought about what would be best for the team for just one minute he'd have realized it was better for him to stay and Garey to go.

Garey is creepy, scattered and not good for the team. I know his impulse control is shot, but I have to wonder if he seriously doesn't remember all the inappropriate stuff he does, or if he's just lying about it when he denies it all.

I like LaToya, but she was a horrible PM.

I don't like Star, but imagine the frustration of having to explain the difference between $3,500 and $7,500 to someone who either just won't listen or doesn't understand money at all.

I have black relatives who have found it quite insulting that some of the Jackson family, including LaToya, have bleached their skin to appear whiter. I think that's where the "casper" comment came from, but that doesn't mean it was an appropriate comment. Nene is out of control and doesn't know how to act in "non housewife" society.

Trump, well he does what needs to be done to keep the show on the air all these seasons. His decisions about who stays are all based on keeping the show going and keeping people entertained.

FORT Fan

I wish they had some snippets of tape ready to roll in the boardroom, so when someone denies they said or did something The Donald can say "let's have a look." I wonder how Gary would have reacted if he denied something and they immediately showed it on a big screen! Of course the last thing Trump wants to do is discredit Gary, but on the other hand he does love Good TV, and that would have been priceless.

+ Reply to Thread