+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 4/10 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers****

Re: 4/10 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers****

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    ...And I don't mean to be unkind, but would someone please speak to Star about her affection for skin tight clothing? It's not a good look for her. Actually, it wouldn't be a good look for most people. It has nothing to do with her size, especially since she's lost weight...
    It's true that Star lost a lot of weight, but she's also gained quite a bit back. Not all, but enough that she's a few sizes bigger than her lowest weight-loss size, and she's still hanging on to those "used to fit, but now too small" clothes, perhaps thinking that she'll drop the gain-back "soon." Nice, ambitious thought, but too tight is still too tight.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LalahLand View Post
    Someone really should have stood up to NeNe tonight, she acted like nasty bully! Even if everything she said about Latoya is true, there was absolutely no reason to go there.
    Especially since she kept going after her, even after they'd won. What possible point was there to continuing the argument in the suite? Just let it go already and, as Star pointed out, enjoy watching the men self-destruct.

FORT Fanatic

I thought Trump said there were no backstage deals about who got fired when? It was pretty clear Gary should have been fired, and pretty clear that there's something else going on to keep him on the show. Ratings? Friendship? Whatever it is why bother competing when there's a stacked decked for certain celebs?

Quote Originally Posted by sassy914 View Post
    Was it just me, or did anyone else hear NeNe call LaToya "Casper" during her rant?

If she did say that, can you imagine the uproar and shouts of racism if someone called her a name that referenced the color of her skin?
    She sure did. This, however, is typical mean spirited Nene behavior. She hit below the belt by talking about not only her appearance, but her family as well. Next week she makes the crack about the fire. She is a classic big mouthed bully and she doesn't even know how to turn it off. this isn't a "Housewives" show. It's about "business". What about her would ever make you want to do business with her? Just to add, even if Latoys is on the low end of the Jackson talent pole she could probably make one phone call that would triple anything that nene could possibly bring in.

Then she goes on to talk about Latoya's age. The woman is in her 50's. That's hardly old. Nene sounds really stupid for even going there.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

I was waiting for the "Housewife" to show up. Nene didn't disappoint tonight!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by sassy914 View Post
    Was it just me, or did anyone else hear NeNe call LaToya "Casper" during her rant?

If she did say that, can you imagine the uproar and shouts of racism if someone called her a name that referenced the color of her skin?
    I did not see Nene's remark as racial. I am in the same age group as Nene. When I was in school my best friends nickname was Casper. Why? Because she had a way of vaporizing when someone needed to have some work done.

Lol Casper was a popular cartoon at the time and we had tons of jokes and put downs referencing Casper the ghost.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Nene's "Casper" comment was totally meant to call LaToya out for her bleached skin. Plain and simple.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

So many things wrong where to start.

First off it is unfair now that the guys had to have someone fired last week when Jose was already gone. Now they are down a person, and they won three in a row, plus they have to put up with Trump's obvious ratings maker Gary. I hope John, Lil Jon, or Meatloaf win this whole thing.

I am all for charity winning money, but it is ridiculous that some tasks get half a million, hundreds of thousands, and now a million while some get twenty thousand. I think it is ridiculous that the stars have to call in favors to pad the checks of other celebrities for their charity. I think if it is a money making task than each celebrity should get the money they collect towards the total for their own charity. At least John got to keep his money or it would have been completely wrong.

Mark should not have been fired tonight period. I am sick of Trump taking nice people that extend themselves as quitters. Not everyone is a mean ego maniac like you Donald some people have class and grace. Mark did not know if he won at that point, and what the reason were. Of course he thought Gary should be fired, but like he said it is an obvious issue that Trump ignores every week. It is unfair that the guys need to deal with him, and since the women did not choose Gary to be fired last week, than give them a task with him since they thought Hatch was the better choice.

I felt bad for Mark his charity got absolutely nothing, and Marlee got one million dollars for hers? Come on that is a little lopsided when he did work hard. Not saying she does not deserve it, but others do as well.

Latoya acted well under the glare of her team. I have never seen such a bunch of sourpusses in my life. Grow up and quit giving women a bad name. I am sick of all this witches getting all the airtime. Starr and NeNe are annoying.

The playmate needs to step up, she is just standing around. Trump obviously thinks beautiful women have to always be around, and hired her to do nothing but stand around.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Nene's "Casper" comment was totally meant to call LaToya out for her bleached skin. Plain and simple.
    totally agree. seems to me that nene is quite abusive herself (in thinking of the charity she plays for). im sure she was convinced the women had lost and latoya would be gone. and latoya was a winning PM while nene was not. that's gotta burn.

trump fires based on best for ratings.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Exactly. I, too, believe she was referring to her light skin.

And my point was even if someone's intent was not racial at all, and called Nene a name that could be interpreted as referencing the color of her skin, Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson would be screaming about racism.

She shouldn't get away with something like that.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." -- Anais Nin

+ Reply to Thread