+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 4/10 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers****

Re: 4/10 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers****

I can see how Latoya and that voice would drive some mad. Her style is not for everyone. That being said, Nene has a real problem with learning how to talk to people. She's just out of order. Besides, she, of all people, should never, ever, never, ever, complain about what someone else is famous for. Hello! She is straight off of trashy reality tv and wasn't earning a penny on her own before that show. Total case of pot-meet kettle!
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    The women's scene looked like a little of this, a little of that .... Not that creative, but LaToya seemed to impress them in her presentation. She's pretty tough, all in all. She knows they're trying to break her down ,and she is refusing to be put down.
    Ohh, now I see the men did have gold people. Gosh, Meatloaf really has some issues, doesn't he? Gary does too though! He totally took over that presentation, and it seemed kind of out of control.

What Latoya seems to be best at is presenting the task as a whole to clients. She was excellent at remembering all the details about the campers too. That's really how the women's team should be using her. She does seem a little flighty and disorganized behind the scenes, but when she's on stage, so to speak, a whole different side of her comes out. Maybe that's her personality or the result of being a part of a family constantly in the public eye or a combination of both. Doesn't really matter. That's her skill set, and that's what no one else on the team seems to understand, even though Trump has pointed it out.

I agree Mark was a draw for this show, for me. And he seems quite hard working and likable, so they are going to miss him.

NeNe was outspoken more so than Star tonight, which is a flip flop from my opinion earlier in the season. But, I still believe Star is sneakier and more manipulative - NeNe will be out-and-out disagreeable to your face, but Star seems like the kind who will smile and undermine you, and you'd never see it coming.

Hahaha - "mouth, and heighth." LaToya was right, and wow NeNe was so out of line at the end. Very unflattering.

FORT Regular

I don't know what anybody else thinks, but for me, Gary is now officially creepy. First in the video phone task, he didn't wear underwear beneath the robe and when everything was revealed he told the female model all about what his girlfriend thinks about him. Then in this task he made the comment to the sunscreen executive about feeling sexual.

Really, not having a filter is one thing, but that is just creepy.

It seems like these are some very outspoken women for the most part. Even Marlee. I don't like to see NeNe being so mean to Latoya. Calling her an old woman in the previews? That was just OTT, so disrepectful and gutter. But none of these women will get Miss Congenialtity, lol. I think they should have mixed up the teams by now, let the women deal with Gary and see how many times they win. I feel bad for and understand that Gary has some problems he may not be able to help but it still doesn't diminish the fact that he has been hard to deal with and seems to possess the power to turn Meatloaf into a raving idiot. So they have two people out of control and that upsets the entire team...this season is marginally endurable...

This is just stupid. Think of how strong the men's team could be w/o Gary. Both of Trump's kids said Gary was the weak link, and doesn't he usually listen to his kids/advisors pretty much?

It's fishy to me that Trump decides to use the Reason You Lost excuse only when it suits him. Other times when he wants to get rid of people, he does it no matter what the main reason they lost was. Trump was constantly sticking up for Gary in the board room - it was pretty ridiculous. Then, after it's all done, "you better shape up, Gary."

Poor Marky Mark. It's gotta burn knowing Gary outlasts you in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    This is just stupid. Think of how strong the men's team could be w/o Gary. Both of Trump's kids said Gary was the weak link, and doesn't he usually listen to his kids/advisors pretty much?

It's fishy to me that Trump decides to use the Reason You Lost excuse only when it suits him. Other times when he wants to get rid of people, he does it no matter what the main reason they lost was. Trump was constantly sticking up for Gary in the board room - it was pretty ridiculous. Then, after it's all done, "you better shape up, Gary."

Poor Marky Mark. It's gotta burn knowing Gary outlasts you in this game.
    Hey navybelle. Thought you would want to know that Marky Mark was Mark Wahlberg, not Mark McGrath.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence View Post
    yeah, but the women are putting an emphasis on the kangaroo........it appears.......which is what the company wanted.
    Koala?
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    I can see how Latoya and that voice would drive some mad. Her style is not for everyone. That being said, Nene has a real problem with learning how to talk to people. She's just out of order. Besides, she, of all people, should never, ever, never, ever, complain about what someone else is famous for. Hello! She is straight off of trashy reality tv and wasn't earning a penny on her own before that show. Total case of pot-meet kettle!
    Was it just me, or did anyone else hear NeNe call LaToya "Casper" during her rant?

If she did say that, can you imagine the uproar and shouts of racism if someone called her a name that referenced the color of her skin?
    "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." -- Anais Nin

+ Reply to Thread