+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 4/10 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers****

Re: 4/10 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers****

Whoa, the storms took out a huge chunk of the show around here....

I can't decide who has fried the most brain cells, Meatloaf or Gary...it's getting painful to watch those two, one of them has to go...I'm sorry, but just as the more painful one to me at least, it has to be Gary. How long is Trump going to let this go on? I think that the executives really were creeped out by him, you could tell they were trying to be nice but were sort of appalled being ambused by him at the presentation event...

FORT Fogey

If Gary survives this boardroom, he's being kept around for the drama. The one good point he could make in his defense, however, is that he did object to the pirate theme, which was the big knock against the men's team.

Latoya's idea to emphasize that you need sunscreen for both winter and summer sports wasn't a bad one, actually, but she did bring it up far too late, and I can see why that would irritate her team. It was also criminally stupid not to put Hope in a bathing suit, particularly since she was more than willing to flaunt her, um, assets. It's the one time she might actually have been a real help to the team on a task.

I'm extremely impressed with Marlee. She handled the LaToya question really well, unlike NeNe, who just went off.

And I don't mean to be unkind, but would someone please speak to Star about her affection for skin tight clothing? It's not a good look for her. Actually, it wouldn't be a good look for most people. It has nothing to do with her size, especially since she's lost weight. It's just a hard look to carry off, even if you're rail thin, without looking, well, cheap. When she was sitting at the computer working, she looked as if her pants had been painted on.

Can't wait to hear the exit remarks now. If Gary somehow survives, he'll ramble on strangely and if Mark is fired instead, he has every right to be furious. No one would hire Gary over Mark, and even Trump needs to see that.

I'm behind schedule, but Lil Jon made a good looking pirate! I liked their poem/chant!
    I thought they wanted all their models in gold.... They were just dressed as wenches - reminded me of a beer commercial or something.

Unbelievable....he keeps Gary over Mark....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    I can't decide who has fried the most brain cells, Meatloaf or Gary...it's getting painful to watch those two, one of them has to go...I'm sorry, but just as the more painful one to me at least, it has to be Gary. How long is Trump going to let this go on? I think that the executives really were creeped out by him, you could tell they were trying to be nice but were sort of appalled being ambused by him at the presentation event...
    I think after his motorcycle accident, Gary just had fewer left to fry. When he was on Celebrity Rehab, I seem to remember Dr. Drew saying that his motorcycle accident left him with less impulse control which made it even easier for his addictions to take over which just led to further brain deterioration. It's all just a nasty circle for him.

The women's scene looked like a little of this, a little of that .... Not that creative, but LaToya seemed to impress them in her presentation. She's pretty tough, all in all. She knows they're trying to break her down ,and she is refusing to be put down.
    Ohh, now I see the men did have gold people. Gosh, Meatloaf really has some issues, doesn't he? Gary does too though! He totally took over that presentation, and it seemed kind of out of control.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Unbelievable....he keeps Gary over Mark....
    Well, Mark took the high road, which was likely the best thing to do for him personally. But man, when Gary returns to the men's team, I hope Lil' John and John Rich can manage to keep Gary and Meatloaf separated--they're both so much bigger than the two Johns.

No surprise that the men make Gary project manager again next week, as it may be the only way they can get rid of him (loved Lil' John pleading with Ilanka to take him with her in the previews). Am I right in assuming the women put Latoya up again? Really, shouldn't Hope have to take a turn? I think there ought to be a rule that everyone has to be PM at least once before they start repeating. Everyone remaining on the men's team has been PM, so there's no conflict there.

Right now, I'm liking Lil John, John Rich, and Marlee as the final three. I'd like the final two to be John Rich and Marlee, but I'd be okay with Lil John being there instead of John Rich too. I'd give the nod to John Rich only because he's been so good about coming up with music, chants etc. for their tasks, and he's hauled in a lot of money through the Nashville crowd. However, Lil' John was excellent in revving up the crowd for the video phone task, and he also works hard consistently, regardless of who's in charge or what he's asked to do (as does John Rich).

I don't know for me it was Gary's rant about how hard it was doing cocaine off of his dog's fur and with the fleas and dirt and stuff it really messed him up BUT he also said that he has been clean fo 13 years at least at the time of that Rehab show. All of this is easy to look up on the internet, oy vey....things you wish you didn't know...

The pirate theme was stupid, no doubt, but the bigger offense was Gary ambusing them when they came and there should be some sort of clause that if you pander for a job you're out and that "trumps" being stupid with the choice of theme. I'll miss Mark he was one of things that made this show watchable.

Someone really should have stood up to NeNe tonight, she acted like nasty bully! Even if everything she said about Latoya is true, there was absolutely no reason to go there.

+ Reply to Thread