+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/03 Show discussion thread **spoilers**

Re: 4/03 Show discussion thread **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence View Post
    looks like another victory for the men.
    Oh, the poor women! No one was there. But it looks like it may pick up here, and maybe they'll be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence View Post
    looks like another victory for the men.

Yes it looks like the men will win - that's why I say the women are going to take it

Marlee already had a $133,00 jump on the task-that donation came in when Don Jr. was checking in on the women. Latoya's art should do very well if they aren't quick to sell it at the first offer. The women may win this.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Oh, that little cutie John Rich was talking to - what an adorable little boy in his suit!!

What is the point of these tasks when essentially each week it's simply a matter of calling up your connections and asking for money? The artwork is crap. While it's great to raise a bunch of money it's just so transparent that this week especially, the task and it's success has absolutely nothing to do with the actual task so much as calling in your friends with huge pockets of money to toss around.
    As for MeatLoaf-no excuse for that behavior. It was not only frightening but could have led to a physical altercation. Gary Busey is a character but he didn't do a darn thing to set off the Loaf. And even if he had, that level of rage is inappropriate and inexcusable. It's clear meatloaf has done this in his private life and it isn't so much about Gary Busey as it is about Meatloaf's inability to manage his emotions in an appropriate fashion.
    The ladies, as usual. are a train wreck. Although i find myself liking Latoya, she comes across on this show as sweet, smart, well spoken and even tempered as well as a team player. I really didn't expect her to be so approachable and `normal.'
    We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Oscar Wilde

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    What is the point of these tasks when essentially each week it's simply a matter of calling up your connections and asking for money? The artwork is crap. While it's great to raise a bunch of money it's just so transparent that this week especially, the task and it's success has absolutely nothing to do with the actual task so much as calling in your friends with huge pockets of money to toss around.'
    who wants to see "stars" simply sitting around calling friends? i want to see meatloaf want to jump on gary.

I have a feeling that every side is going home with money tonight. No way they can feel okay with giving all of that cash to one charity. It's the major flaw I've always found with this show. I can understand one team taking the bank, but thought that all of the team members should split the prize equally rather than the PM getting all of the bank.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

My prediction...no one gets fired since Jose went home

Wow - men over $600K, women $986K!!!

It's so sweet that even Marlee's interpreter started tearing up!

+ Reply to Thread